4.00 star(s) 108 Votes

GonFreecss405

Aug 10, 2022
have a sneaky suspicion that the dev comes out and says the game is gonna be abandoned or he's gonna age the characters. With the situation in aus most devs with lolis have either stopped production or aged up lolis alot

• Wow
Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

WardenPlaysz

Nov 4, 2020
Hopefully we go back to it not being a slow burn, too many of those out as it is where nothing really happens for 2 years of development. Didn't mind the speed it was progressing originally.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ButImTheBadGuy-0.055V3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Reactions: Maxkov80

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
have a sneaky suspicion that the dev comes out and says the game is gonna be abandoned or he's gonna age the characters. With the situation in aus most devs with lolis have either stopped production or aged up lolis alot
What is with the accounts spreading FUD around here?

Pace is going better, about 15 a day now, hoping to finish this section to release it soon. Hailey enthusiasts won't be happy. A small Riley scene somehow got extended. But really no more after that lol it just had to happen for the plot

Rintal

May 6, 2017

Pace is going better, about 15 a day now, hoping to finish this section to release it soon. Hailey enthusiasts won't be happy. A small Riley scene somehow got extended. But really no more after that lol it just had to happen for the plot
So it will be the third update without normal content. He will lose all his fans like that.

Reactions: Aner878787
Aug 15, 2018
So it will be the third update without normal content. He will lose all his fans like that.
It certainly seems like the riley stuff has taken priority. Honestly, the side characters are really good and I'd be okay with more of that. The cashier girl during the swimsuit try-on was great. The neighbors were good too. I'd like to know which models the dev uses so I can render my own scenarios.

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
Doubt it, little trap is probably more popular then "normal" content, whatever thats supposed to even be... the people that like the more special stuff are generally more ready to support.

Reactions: Grelk

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
There was Mom/Daughter content in the last update or two, no banging them, but still content.
Not really. Last update was the neighbors, Caroline (mom) and Chloe (daughter), with possible groping of Chloe (nothing with Caroline). The time before that was Hailey getting dressed (choose her outfit) and having the MC take her to get flour for Alice. The update before that was Alice (getting groped at night by the refrigerator), and between that scene and the Hailey outfit one was a possible scene with Riley in the shower. That's it, so it's been nothing for the last two updates with either Hailey or Alice. I wouldn't call seeing them talking but not influencing (corrupting) them or touching them as "content" really in the sense that people generally mean. (Nor would I think the outfit stuff would count, either.)

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Guess all we can do is wait and see what's to come. It all started off so good.

Boobgobbler

Aug 8, 2019
I was surprised at how I liked content that I tend to shy away from due to my moral compass.
- if naught else, this is the game that has made me less of a bigot.

\FOXBOT/

What does the fox say?
Modder
Donor
Sep 21, 2021
Walkthrough/Gallery Mod
Game/Developer: But I'm the Bad Guy?/ DLGB -
Game Version: 0.061v1
Mod Version: 0.8
I want to take over Lord Ashram's mod (RIP) so here is my walkthrough mod for "But I'm the Bad Guy". I have taken some parts of his WTMod as inspiration however I have completely reworked it and added some features (saves should still work). This Mod highlights the best choices and offers cheat options.
I have completely reworked the Gallery to have more options.

Updated to game version 0.061v1

Download:

Last edited:

blarg0192

Mar 10, 2018
Game/Developer: But I'm the Bad Guy?/ DLGB -
Game Version: 0.055v3
Mod Version: 0.1
I want to take over Lord Ashram's mod (RIP) so here is my walkthrough mod for "But I'm the Bad Guy". I have taken some parts of his WTMod as inspiration however I have completely reworked it and added some features (saves should still work). This Mod highlights the best choices and offers cheat options.

Download:

Will there be a gallery?

Reactions: \FOXBOT/

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Obviously not. With all the illegal stuff the MC does, the last thing he wants is evidence hanging around. :oops:

Anyway, to answer your question, I haven't heard about one. Maybe someone else knows more. I would assume not unless there's more information somewhere that I've missed — which is entirely possible.
I think the question was about adding a Gallery function to the Mod, what truth be told wouldn't be bad.

4.00 star(s) 108 Votes