CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Walkthrough Mod (0.048v4)

Since Koga3 asked me to continue to work on my mod so he can concentrate on his Android port I decided to redo and bring back my Walkthrough mod.
So here is is, my Walkthrough mod for this game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link:
Mega

Directions:
Extract the mod's rar file in the same folder where Butimthebadguy.exe is located, select YES if asked to overwrite files.
Or drag the game folder inside the mod's rar file in the same folder where Butimthebadguy.exe is located, select YES if asked to overwrite files.

View attachment 2096280 View attachment 2096281 View attachment 2096282 View attachment 2480803
LordAshram, any chance on an update soon?

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
LordAshram, any chance on an update soon?
HEADS UP!
I just spend 8 days straight working on updating the Midnight Paradise mod due to the game code getting a major overhaul.
I'll work on the mod for this tomorrow, taking a break so don't ask when am I updating my mod,

And if anyone does, then please point them to this post, thank you.

Envoye

Jul 12, 2021

Since Koga3 asked me to continue to work on my mod so he can concentrate on his Android port I decided to redo and bring back my Walkthrough mod.

Link:
Mega

Directions:
Extract the mod's rar file in the same folder where Butimthebadguy.exe is located, select YES if asked to overwrite files.
Or drag the game folder inside the mod's rar file in the same folder where Butimthebadguy.exe is located, select YES if asked to overwrite files.

View attachment 2096280 View attachment 2096281 View attachment 2096282 View attachment 2480803
It seems no longer available. Mega-Link doesn´t work.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Is "yoghurt" a new unofficial spelling of "yogurt?" I thought at first it may be a typo, but it's literally every single time the word is used.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Is "yoghurt" a new unofficial spelling of "yogurt?" I thought at first it may be a typo, but it's literally every single time the word is used.
"yoghurt" is (and as far as I know has always been) the common spelling of it in the UK and at least some other Commonwealth countries. I think I've seen a few other British-isms in this one as well, so that would make sense. Just accept it as a variant spelling and move on.

Oct 2, 2021

Link:
Mega

Directions:

outdated and nothing in the link

TheDuraflex

Feb 17, 2018
I was going along with the trap content and even enjoying it because it was more about the corrupting than the gayness but now that the deed has been done....yeh might skip the trap stuff going foward not my :coffee:

Other than that keep up the good work like the new animations!

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe
4.00 star(s) 111 Votes