blarg0192

Mar 10, 2018
Ok, I have had enough. Time to burst:

The gay tag is not on this game to let gay men know there is a game for them. The gay tag is on this game as a warning for the insecure who think that making eye contact with a one-eyed-snake is going to turn them faggot. I feel bad for actual gay men, in this context (well other contexts too, they get shit on all the time. and not just literally.) as this is not a game made for gay men and they could be trapped tricked (ironic?).

Gayness is more about being attracted to masculinity and not femininity, not penis on penis love.

I thought this shit was obvious. Guess not. Then again, when I found this place I thought, "My people! I have found an open-minded community. Surely, my fellow perverts won't be judging each other like the rest of the world judges us." holy fuck was I wrong.

There may be more insecurity here than most places. Life is so full of irony.

[Now to pucker my own asshole for the inevitable tantrums.]

<removed>-you-gay.jpg

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020

The gay tag is not on this game to let gay men know there is a game for them. The gay tag is on this game as a warning for the insecure who think that making eye contact with a one-eyed-snake is going to turn them faggot. I feel bad for actual gay men, in this context (well other contexts too, they get shit on all the time. and not just literally.) as this is not a game made for gay men and they could be trapped tricked (ironic?).

Gayness is more about being attracted to masculinity and not femininity, not penis on penis love.

I thought this shit was obvious. Guess not. Then again, when I found this place I thought, "My people! I have found an open-minded community. Surely, my fellow perverts won't be judging each other like the rest of the world judges us." holy fuck was I wrong.

So to make a brief summary...

1) Buttfucking another male is not geh if he's not masculine enough.
2) If you're not agree with 1) you're secret insecure geh.
3) If you're not agree with 1) & 2) you're close-minded judging bastard. And secret insecure geh!

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
While I 100% agree with you, I'd suggest learning to watch other people's insecurities from a distance and either ignore or turn it around as a joke. I mean some things can be discussed to a point, but when the person in front of you is blinded by their own insecurities, it quickly becomes impossible to discuss (with a serious tone at least) about the focus of said insecurities.

Also there's too much people here for the entire community to be open-minded about everything. The more people, the more insecurity you'll find. Much like MC's dick, insecurities are infiltrating everywhere.

Now I haven't read the whole shenanigans but again, here are the official internet rules of no homo for people who missed it two months ago :
These are the official rules guys, nothing you can do about it. Source : this picture you just saw.
Now all of you insecure fellas can be disgusted by us straight males who enjoy virtually fucking the shit out of a young trap because he's as cute as a girl and delightfully submissive.
View attachment 2667640
agreed.

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021

Born a man, so be one and don't follow the crowd that fell for the advertising of contraceptives. After all, the word "gay" does not initially mean that a man in love with another man's ass.

VIIValentine

Jul 13, 2019
... Surprising, yet not surprising at the same time. I always thought this discussion was something no one needed or wanted to have; y'know? It's simpler to have a policy of 'to each their own; all in their own way', but I guess some people just have too much time on their hands and want to create some... 'Discussion'.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
While I 100% agree with you, I'd suggest learning to watch other people's insecurities from a distance and either ignore or turn it around as a joke. I mean some things can be discussed to a point, but when the person in front of you is blinded by their own insecurities, it quickly becomes impossible to discuss (with a serious tone at least) about the focus of said insecurities.

Also there's too much people here for the entire community to be open-minded about everything. The more people, the more insecurity you'll find. Much like MC's dick, insecurities are infiltrating everywhere.

Now I haven't read the whole shenanigans but again, here are the official internet rules of no homo for people who missed it two months ago :
These are the official rules guys, nothing you can do about it. Source : this picture you just saw.
Now all of you insecure fellas can be disgusted by us straight males who enjoy virtually fucking the shit out of a young trap because he's as cute as a girl and delightfully submissive.
View attachment 2667640
You're wasting your breath dude, trust me, this debate has been going on forever, sadly.

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
Not to mention "buttfucking another male is not geh if he's not masculine enough" might come from the romans.
That's where you got it from?))) The word sodomy, by which this action began to appear (sodomy was not originally with a woman, but with a man), appeared only in dictionaries of all countries no earlier than the 15th century. So now the question is, what does the Roman Empire have to do with it?))) Or do you believe fairy tales more?)))

• Haha
Reactions: Dr. Lewdwig

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
That's where you got it from?))) The word sodomy, by which this action began to appear (sodomy was not originally with a woman, but with a man), appeared only in dictionaries of all countries no earlier than the 15th century. So now the question is, what does the Roman Empire have to do with it?))) Or do you believe fairy tales more?)))
From the Satyricon, among other bits & pieces of latin literature. But there are actual academic treatises comparing roman & greek views on sexuality, how they both diverge from & influence each other and from the western society that would come later. You can also get a starting point on the subject , if you care to. I'm honestly in "the debate" more for entertainment than anything.

Reactions: Stil996

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
You think Sodomy was invented in the 15 century???, people only became uptight about where you stuck your cock in recent centuries, "we must outbreed those people who don't share our faith" ... beginning the trend of ostracising & persecuting those deemed to not doing their part in making new faithful.

Reactions: Alea iacta est

Dr. Lewdwig

Apr 15, 2021
... The word sodomy, by which this action began to appear (sodomy was not originally with a woman, but with a man), appeared only in dictionaries of all countries no earlier than the 15th century ...
I've got amazing news. Guess which body part men stared growing no earlier than 200 years ago ... according to the dictionaries :HideThePain:

Dictionary.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Stil996

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
From the Satyricon, among other bits & pieces of latin literature. But there are actual academic treatises comparing roman & greek views on sexuality, how they both diverge from & influence each other and from the western society that would come later. You can also get a starting point on the subject , if you care to. I'm honestly in "the debate" more for entertainment than anything.
This whole waste paper was written no earlier than the 17th century, and if it refers to some "ancient" source, then at most it turns out that this is supposedly a list from some ancient source, which (that's the horror of what) was lost. The question is, how did they rewrite it so that the draft was ruined))) Don't get into a debate.

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
You think Sodomy was invented in the 15 century???, people only became uptight about where you stuck your cock in recent centuries, "we must outbreed those people who don't share our faith" ... beginning the trend of ostracising & persecuting those deemed to not doing their part in making new faithful.
And what does ostracism have to do with it? Do you at least know that ostracism is a form of extrajudicial punishment by voting followed by expulsion from the settlement for 10 years???

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
And what does ostracism have to do with it? Do you at least know that ostracism is a form of extrajudicial punishment by voting followed by expulsion from the settlement for 10 years???
Dude do you consider Wikipedia the source of all knowledge? even in the original Greek usage it wasn't exclusively used after a vote and dollars to donuts the 10 years wouldn't stand as accurate either, people would either be exiled forever or sneak back in sooner.

What exactly do you hope to gain by being so pedantic? In modern usage to be ostracized means to be shunned, set apart.

4.00 star(s) 111 Votes