4.00 star(s) 108 Votes

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
While I agree with people, it's great getting an update with "content" it's a shame it's anal AGAIN. I mean it would have been a nice change if while he was playing with the mom, Hailey slips it in her pussy since her mom was busy. But nope, we get a 3rd anal scene... Still it was a nice update, I just hope we don't have to wait months for the next update.

.MASHMAN.

Oct 6, 2020
here is my unofficial Android port of But I'm the Bad Guy v0.061v1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Crashes immediately after running

Reactions: Booblex

MrKoala

Feb 27, 2018
Among conservative religious folks, that's known as the "poophole loophole", and is an extremely common occurrence.
Yea that's not a thing. It was a joke about hyper religious types that has been repeated so often the people think it's true. Any actual conservative religious type would know that anal is just as much sex as oral is, if they are strict enough they might even classify it as sodomy and therefore worse than normal sex. Anyone who doesn't know Christianity enough to not know that the loophole doesn't exist probably also does care about the rules enough to follow them. There is nobody who is saving themselves for marriage who doesn't know that there is no loophole.

Biabon

Sep 14, 2019
This is quite convincing, but the compressed size is reaching 1 gig and we have to download more than 90% of the duplicate volume every series, but I repeat again that your answer was convincing and I thank you for the time and energy you spend on all of us.
I only do update onlys if the Main game is >3GB. And I only compress the updated only if the size of the patch is >850 MB.

Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
This is quite convincing, but the compressed size is reaching 1 gig and we have to download more than 90% of the duplicate volume every series, but I repeat again that your answer was convincing and I thank you for the time and energy you spend on all of us.
Yeah the problem is when I go lower I won't have time anymore. :KEK:

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Not sure what's new, but....

Discord Update
DLGBToday at 11:45 PM

Everyone,
0.0601v20
PC- Pixeldrain
ANDROID: Pixeldrain
MAC-
Pixeldrain

Edit: Looks like it's probably just bug fixes. I loaded both possible endings from before (Alice or Hailey) and it ends where 0.06.01v1 ended. So probably don't bother downloading after all.
Actually, it's an old update, put up by mistake which I removed, so if anyone grabs the one in the OP, it's an old update and will not have anything new in it.
Just have to wait until the developer releases the correct bugfix revision.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

4st3r1sc0

Jul 5, 2020
Not sure what's new, but....

Discord Update
DLGBToday at 11:45 PM

Everyone,
0.0601v20
PC- Pixeldrain
ANDROID: Pixeldrain
MAC-
Pixeldrain

Edit: Looks like it's probably just bug fixes. I loaded both possible endings from before (Alice or Hailey) and it ends where 0.06.01v1 ended. So probably don't bother downloading after all.
for me it is shorter than the version I already have, what happened to the shower scene?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Too big i can't install it on android.
for me it is shorter than the version I already have, what happened to the shower scene?
Sorry about that, everyone. As Hellster above noted, what I posted was for an older version of the game. I saw a notification and thought I was copying the new post. Between failing to notice the date of what I copied and seeing the "v2" in the version, I believed this was some quick bugfix turnaround update or something. Sorry again; I've deleted my post above as well to avoid further confusion.

NOTE: You will want the version you had before (0.061v1). If you got the "update" from the links I posted, don't worry, however. Keep whatever you've got installed right now. The next time this thread gets an update (with a new version), your saves will carry over and continue as normal. So just don't worry about new content right now (there isn't any), and play as normal the next time there's a release.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ButImTheBadGuy-0.0601V20
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Lifeplayer
4.00 star(s) 108 Votes