4.00 star(s) 109 Votes

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Vinyard, I think you might want to check this.

Did not have exactly all of those errors, but some at least, so there it goes for bug-checking reference.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
- 'e503c' happens in the begining of his conversation with Alice, when he mentions having adopted a dog (Red from the beach sequence? :unsure:)

- 'w738' when, after "the talk" with Hailey, the MC pulls Alice back and they converse with her on his lap.

- 'e893x3' is when Hailey catches her mom scarfing on the MC's spicy meat sausage for lunch.
In the image folder....
e503c is labeled as e503c-
e893x3 is labeled as e893x

can't find w738 scene in the script files. The only scenes that start with a "w" are wait one (some time later and some days later) There is a e738 scene that is missing the corresponding image. There is also image 737 that doesn't have a scene.
So I guess image e737 should be e738

TLDR: Rename yellow images to the green in the image folder.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
I completely agree with you, there is very little content with Riley, there is no such cute trap in any game and this is definitely a favorite. I really hope that Dev will add content with it in the next update
u should check game from my sig n another one is braveheart game if u looking for another trap :sneaky:

Reactions: JJsaint

Exarioch

May 21, 2018
Damn, that isn't enough, I want more !!! :ROFLMAO:
Very bad timing, Oliver, very bad timing....

The game is getting really good and I really like the new Alice's style ( I wasn't really interested before but now she got the first place in my top. Hope she will keep his hairstyle and makeup)

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
In the image folder....
e893x3 is labeled as e893x
Weirdly, renaming it to e893x3 resulted in getting a "image e893x not found" instead, so things might be a little more convoluted i guess.

Looking panel by panel i found out 3 images - e890, e891 and e892 - between e869 and e893x that the game seems to completely ignore, no scenes for them.

And then in the span between e893x and e899, where i expected to find the possible "e893x3" lost image, i found out instead TWO - e898x1 and e898x3....o_O
So i'm at the same time happy and confused like fuck right now.

Everything else seems to be spot-on - plus i wouldn't even have imagined the bits we were missing or where to look for without your suggestions, so my real thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I think this update is more like the celebration of 'the dev has solved their issues and is effectively back in business' kind of update.
That's good news.
More content will be on the way soon.
Watch it, it's short, but things have escalated, deliciously, on this one.

• Love
Reactions: Dr. Lewdwig

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
this game might get abandoned.
Old and wrong news, you can look on comments and info 3-2 pages ago - but to sum it up, yeah Patreon is out but seriously that was going to happen sooner or later, Dev just posted an update today, is back to activity and getting donations through Buy Me a Coffe for now (but might look for Subscribestar or other alternatives in the future).

4.00 star(s) 109 Votes