4.00 star(s) 109 Votes
Dec 25, 2021
Great to see an update.
Have just seen that Patreon page is taken down.
Having been a supporter already, am now continuing support through buymeacoffee's subscription option.
This said, if the author is reading this, I strongly suggest to open a subscribestar account as well, this is probably the best alternative to Patreon right now.
subscribestar taxe you 8 % ! and not sure if they will not do the same as Patreon!

• Wow
Reactions: Envoye

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
GodDamn WHAT AN UPDATE. Corrupting a mother and manipulating her to get to her daughter is one of the hottest shits ever. Sacrificing the innocence of her daughter to satiate her newfound lust and to please the wolf disguising as a sheep while the clueless naïve husband is gradually yet surely getting cucked. Was really looking forward to this moment. Vn games with this sort of theme are super rare. Have only been able to find similar content from mangas and text stories :/ Even if this project is abandoned right now, Im glad the dev has gotten this far.

cream98

Jan 23, 2023
Man, I gotta be honest here... I'm a little disapointed with the new update. I really wish there was more scenes with Riley because if Riley was not there, this is basically a VN like all the others. I'm hoping that they are gonna devellop his character a lot more and base the story around him in the future because there aren't many games like that...

Zhmil

Jul 18, 2020
Man, I gotta be honest here... I'm a little disapointed with the new update. I really wish there was more scenes with Riley because if Riley was not there, this is basically a VN like all the others. I'm hoping that they are gonna devellop his character a lot more and base the story around him in the future because there aren't many games like that...
I completely agree with you, there is very little content with Riley, there is no such cute trap in any game and this is definitely a favorite. I really hope that Dev will add content with it in the next update

RoCu

May 23, 2020
Just wondering, has there been any new wife and/or daughter content since the time MC groped the daughter under some blankets on the couch iirc? Thanks!

4.00 star(s) 109 Votes