4.00 star(s) 109 Votes

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Given the nature of the MC, I would be VERY surprised if MC bottoms, ever.

And given the nature of the trap, I would be VERY surprised if they were ever the non-passive partner, ever.
this is the natural conclusion of stories like this... they'll have to get to that point. and don't forget the conversation in the shower.

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Are you the guy who go to a butcher chop and ask for vegan option?
There is "trap" content in the VN so by default asking to not see it would skip that content.
Not seeing trap and not skipping would require Dev to remove it from the game. Even switching trap to female would still "skip" the trap content.
I've been tempted to try this game for a while but haven't yet because of the trap. I gather trap content is avoidable but is it focused around it or are they other LIs that warrant to give it a go? Thanks.

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
Walkthrough Mod (0.041)

Since Koga3 asked me to continue to work on my mod so he can concentrate on his Android port I decided to redo and bring back my Walkthrough mod.
So here is is, my Walkthrough mod for this game.

Notes:
  • This is not compatible with any previous version of the game nor my mod and neither are the saves.
  • I have not tested with with Koga3's 0.41 mod but will assume it will not be compatible either
  • You MUST Start a New Game (though you can play via holding down the ctrl key to get to where you need to be)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link:
Mega

Directions:
Extract the mod's rar file in the same folder where Butimthebadguy.exe is located, select YES if asked to overwrite files.
Or drag the game folder inside the mod's rar file in the same folder where Butimthebadguy.exe is located, select YES if asked to overwrite files.

View attachment 2096280 View attachment 2096281 View attachment 2096282 View attachment 2096722
There .45 out know

Devka

May 8, 2017
I've been tempted to try this game for a while but haven't yet because of the trap. I gather trap content is avoidable but is it focused around it or are they other LIs that warrant to give it a go? Thanks.
As of right now 4 "LI's" The neighbors wife, daughter and son(trap), and The daughter/niece? of and old asian guy. And a couple of single use side girls for flavor.

Last edited:

cloudfw

Sep 11, 2017
Great to see an update.
Have just seen that Patreon page is taken down.
Having been a supporter already, am now continuing support through buymeacoffee's subscription option.
This said, if the author is reading this, I strongly suggest to open a subscribestar account as well, this is probably the best alternative to Patreon right now.

4.00 star(s) 109 Votes