4.00 star(s) 109 Votes

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
DLGB — gestern um 20:18 Uhr
Yeah that does kind of suck. I already got reported and reviewed by Patreon 3 times before this one but I guess they looked closely this time. Anyways, just focusing on the update for now. I'll think about my options for monetization afterwards.

for all thats what he wrote about it yesterday.

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Walkthrough Mod (0.041)

Since Koga3 asked me to continue to work on my mod so he can concentrate on his Android port I decided to redo and bring back my Walkthrough mod.
So here is is, my Walkthrough mod for this game.

Notes:
  • This is not compatible with any previous version of the game nor my mod and neither are the saves.
  • I have not tested with with Koga3's 0.41 mod but will assume it will not be compatible either
  • You MUST Start a New Game (though you can play via holding down the ctrl key to get to where you need to be)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link:
Mega

Directions:
Extract the mod's rar file in the same folder where Butimthebadguy.exe is located, select YES if asked to overwrite files.
Or drag the game folder inside the mod's rar file in the same folder where Butimthebadguy.exe is located, select YES if asked to overwrite files.

View attachment 2096280 View attachment 2096281 View attachment 2096282 View attachment 2096722
update please if you have time

Reactions: getink and Punto

HX_Eros

Jun 7, 2021
Oh, this might be interes...
View attachment 1488271
Ah...
Well, alright, let's go Ackbar, let's see what you've got. At least it's listed there and I can only blame myself for any "surprise penises".

Hmm, may want to add a Loli tag, if only because the daughter is 3 foot 7 and like...12 *coughs* I mean, totally legal. Doesn't actually fit the requirements for a Loli in my opinion, but people will bitch if it isn't there.

It's not bad overall but it gives off some pretty seriously creepy vibes to me so I'll be moving along. Good luck though.
O___O

giphy.gif

4.00 star(s) 109 Votes