4.00 star(s) 109 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
and two penises touching was the most controversial part. Insecurity leads to some great comedy!

BOOP!
That has nothing to do why patreon remove this page, only insecure people like you would say something like that.

2 main problems, rape and bestiality would get any page removed, as for loli/shota I doubt it very much so.

Reactions: sedoniathurkon

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
That has nothing to do why patreon remove this page, only insecure people like you would say something like that.
The thing is, Patreon doesn't have the resources to check everything. They have to rely on people reporting the issue. So, the moment a content creator puts something in somebody doesn't like, they'll report it for anything on the ban-list. One game I follow has (completely non-canon) NTR and would release additional non-canon NTR shorts for high tier patreons only. A non-NTR fanatic reported the game to Patreon for "incest-violation" because he didn't like those shorts and Patreon decided that a line like "you're like a sister to me" was breaking that rule. So, the dev had to re-write the game which postponed everything.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021

2 main problems, rape and bestiality would get any page removed, as for loli/shota I doubt it very much so.
I mean, that is what caused the most controversy HERE. Funny to me that raping a little girl caused less drama [HERE on F95] than wieners touching.

[I do not give a fuck about Patreon's rules or their inconsistency with them. Mr. C is still going strong over there and his game has you peeing in little girl's mouths on the playground.]

"only insecure people like you would say something like that." huh? did I strike a nerve, because I cannot connect these dots?
Were you personally bothered by the BOOP? That wasn't an attack on you... unless you fell you fall into that, "camp"...?

[Hehe, camp]

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I mean, that is what caused the most controversy HERE. Funny to me that raping a little girl caused less drama [HERE on F95] than wieners touching.

[I do not give a fuck about Patreon's rules or their inconsistency with them. Mr. C is still going strong over there and his game has you peeing in little girl's mouths on the playground.]

"only insecure people like you would say something like that." huh? did I strike a nerve, because I cannot connect these dots?
Were you personally bothered by the BOOP? That wasn't an attack on you... unless you fell you fall into that, "camp"...?

[Hehe, camp]
Everything but the "boop" about your post screamed insecurity.

"" and two penises touching was the most controversial part. Insecurity leads to some great comedy!""

There is nothing wrong about the gay bullshit but you seem to think so, very insecure of you now.

Every game/VN on patreon that has rape or bestiality have been remove and more will get remove as they are reported to patreon.

Reactions: sedoniathurkon

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
The thing is, Patreon doesn't have the resources to check everything. They have to rely on people reporting the issue. So, the moment a content creator puts something in somebody doesn't like, they'll report it for anything on the ban-list. One game I follow has (completely non-canon) NTR and would release additional non-canon NTR shorts for high tier patreons only. A non-NTR fanatic reported the game to Patreon for "incest-violation" because he didn't like those shorts and Patreon decided that a line like "you're like a sister to me" was breaking that rule. So, the dev had to re-write the game which postponed everything.
Yes incest is one of the reason why they ban it till it got removed.
But the dev could have fought about that if it was not incest, it would have taken more time but dev took the fast way out.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
But the dev could have fought about that if it was not incest, it would have taken more time but dev took the fast way out.
Did you even read what the problem line was? “Like a sister” was too much for Patreon. They have the power. There is no more “time”. Either you fix it before their deadline or you’re gone.

Reactions: Digital Pimp

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
oh well would you look at that.. patreon decided to fuck up with another dev of the game b'cos of their moral BS.... doesn't even realize that they allow REAL LIFE FUCKING NUDITY IN THEIR FUCKING PAGE...

Reactions: BoycottedGuy

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
Will the dev continue the game? Did he say anything on his discord server? Fuck patreon
he didn't really specify what to do at this point. but rather, he's focusing for the new update. if there's an announcement or any news regarding that it will be posted in discord...

4.00 star(s) 109 Votes