Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
1675564411801.png
so he call his wife is his tool? a thing can life have boobs n a pussy ? :KEK: it should be "my wife" not "the wife"

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
View attachment 2366782
so he call his wife is his tool? a thing can life have boobs n a pussy ? :KEK: it should be "my wife" not "the wife"
'The wife and kids' is a very common way of saying that in colloquial English. It doesn't have the connotation you're suggesting at all for the vast majority of native English speakers, and it doesn't suggest that she is a tool or a thing at all.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
'The wife and kids' is a very common way of saying that in colloquial English. It doesn't have the connotation you're suggesting at all for the vast majority of native English speakers, and it doesn't suggest that she is a tool or a thing at all.
i see , seems i need to fix my dictionary :KEK:

Reactions: Movikx and Tiur

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
just heard, there will be no riley content for this update. it's all about Oliver's family but riley is excluded, sad news for me and my fellow comrades..
also, there's supposed to be another trap in this update but didn't make it...
Yeah the dev said a while back the new trap/trans won't be in this update.

May 30, 2022
What else did he say? When is the update? Can you post the comment?
just heard, there will be no riley content for this update. it's all about Oliver's family but riley is excluded, sad news for me and my fellow comrades..
also, there's supposed to be another trap in this update but didn't make it...

4.00 star(s) 109 Votes