FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Uhh, yeah, I downloaded the update and tried it, and I have to say I kind of hated it. It just wasn't good at all. No really sexy stuff, the story went fucking nuts, and... That's about it.

-Mal
What's sexy and not is all personal opinion, anyway. The story DID go nuts AF, though. lol
I was like "is this even fucking necessary" through a lot of it.
But, I still didn't think it was that bad, like people are saying. I guess I've seen much worse, though. There are some seriously lazy, trash games on here. lol

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Same for me, imo an ok update. Actually don't get the "this release ruined the game" postings, but tastes may differ. Hope the dev can sort out the issues with Subscribe Star, would be sad to see this one not getting updated again.
I can easily see the dev reading all the hate and being like "fuck it. I'm done, then", then just abandoning the game, since this on top of other issues combined...I believe would just about kill any motivation in most devs. Hope it doesn't end the game.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Same here. My opinion matches yours. My favourite dialog is between the good and evil angels. I laugh my ass off at that, which alone, is worth playing for.

I take certain routes just to see what they will say! :devilish:
I'm easy AF to please with idiotic dialogue, but seriously...he was in serious pain, and pissed off AF, and told the maid to go away, and she asked to help him, and he grabbed her ass, and was like "ok. I'm feeling ok, now." lol
"The pain moved down there." lmao

"Holy cow!" when he saw the cow....stereotyping TF out of the Islamic neighbors...I couldn't help but laugh my ass off at some of that shit. lol

But again...maybe I'm just getting easy to please, in my old age.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
This update just proves that this dev's back bone is a wet noodle. It's like removing the fangs from a vampire...the dev showed us all that if his master gives him the evil eye, he is nothing more than a weakling, that can no longer sink it's teeth into anything. Even if he can somehow get SS to get his account going again, he has shown everyone he'll bend the knee instead of making the game he imagined.
I really liked this game, and would have given continued support, but this update shows his true colors.

Envoye

Jul 12, 2021
Beside the storyline, if one exists :rolleyes:, the interesting scenes are still too dark to see details. You need a lot of imagination. But then, it is easier to read a book than to wait for updates. :LOL:

Reactions: hawk784563

jamesyoder141

Oct 1, 2018
Wow, what is with all the anger? The plot did not shift, this is where it was always heading.

The game set up 2 controlling people, the MC, and Riley's "girlfriend" Pam right at the beginning. We finally saw them cross paths. The MC finally came across someone as depraved or more than him, and the question is what happens next? Does he control Pam, or is Pam someone who even he can't control? Do they team up together once they figure out that they share the same toy in Riley? Or does that fact push them to try to control each other more? So far, the MC has had free rein in this town, but in this update he found out there are people he might not be able to control.
If you're just going to ignore it, I think I'll point it out for you. I think most people's complaint was with the skipped sex scene with one of the main girls and not that. Thanks for coming to my TED Talk.

Reactions: Lerd0 and pgm_01

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ButImTheBadGuy-0.07v8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Trono-10

Jul 24, 2017
The people on this forum can't stop biching no matter the direction things take.
Was this update underwhelming? Yes.
Is it worth the shitstorm it's receiving? No.

The payoff with Alice felt a bit short.
New characters (with impossible proportions) being introduced does feel a bit unnecessary when we already have characters that have appeared once and haven't been seen since.
The setup with Pam was long but it was necessary.

One thing I will say is that I've noticed a bit of a disapointing trend regarding the "branching path" scenes: whenever there is a choice of approach during a scene what follows is usually kinda short. It's not necessarily a bad thing depending on the weight of the scene but if making 2 separate scenes is too strenuous it might be better to only focus on one aspect of the scene.

I really hope the situation with patreon SS and whatnot can be fixed soon.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of But I'm the Bad Guy v0.07v8.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

vergilORv

Mar 23, 2019
Regardless of the flaws, still a great game and hope the developer, brings in the next update soon, thoroughly enjoying it so far and wait for more. Ngl out of all the characters, Hailey is my least favourite and surprisingly Riley was my favourite, even if I don't swing that way and Alice second, for me, he had better character development and scene interactions, can't wait too see mc vs Pam for Riley.

keep up the great work, DEV.

thrashpoint

Sep 28, 2021
The only problem I really had with the update was the long awaited sex scene with Alice, I was a bit disappointed that we're just rushed through it. I think a character like Pam was kind of needed though, before Pam the MC just kind of does what ever he wants without a real challenge to his authority which was getting a bit stale. I've personally looking forward to the inevitable power struggle since her character was first introduced. I hope the dev doesn't give up as this has become one of my favorite AVNs

Reactions: Trono-10

Berserk90

Aug 12, 2020
The question here is simple, is anyone surprised that the community reacted so badly??? I don't think I'm the only one who, since the project started, was hoping to finally see the scene with the mother and daughter, the first one was a bit disappointing because it was anal, but the thing with Alice is different, her scene was the most important and why we were all waiting for a long time, what did the dev do??? two panels, TWO PANELS!!!!! both with their variant of good or bad boy, but equally short, wasn't it better to concentrate on this scene and develop it better than to include characters that no one cares about??? It is incredible that the dev did this and thought it was good, i don't know who is advising him but he should immediately remove it, if this project is going to continue (which it seems it won't) it should give what the community asks for, only then could save and regain the trust of your subscribers.

4.00 star(s) 111 Votes