yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Boosty is basically Patreon. Just the Russian (or they formerly were, pre-war.) version of them.
Yep, we've lost itch, gumroad, bmac, all that's left is SS and sketchy crypto stuff. Hopefully the MSM never gets wind of SS, we don't need dumbasses in the government talking about limiting free speech like when they found out about Rapelay.

Rhinochoc

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
So, I just finished the current version, and I'm a bit disappointed too. I would have loved to see the husband go away on a business trip, leaving Alice and her children alone with the neighbor for a few days, at his mercy. That would have been great! I don't find Sophia an interesting character. However, why not the new female character? The story should focus 95% on Alice's family, with the other characters appearing only once or twice.

miki766

May 28, 2023
I really love this game and want the creator to continue making it.But I'd like to ask you to stop with stupid updates.Continue the way you started, many of us love the game as it was at the beginning and this latest update is bad.tigers, skinny not interesting girls crap.If someone new helps you in this game and gives you tips,please get him away from you.If we ignore the last update, the best game ever

jarrylohnson

Sep 20, 2020
What happened here? cutting off the scene with Alice and making it worse by cutting it short then introducing that ugly ass Latifa or whatever her name was, did you get the model from those milf games or something because all the other models in the game I remember were decent but she made me go back and change my choice of meeting her, also you could have completed the scene and said fuck that model all together and it would have been better or finish the scene and keep the new model but cutting scenes short is just asking to crash and burn look at all the devs who did that and did crash and burn most of them have incomplete games because nobody was willing to tolerate it, making no choice but to be that little pink haired girls bitch or die, I imagine later that's how you're going to bring together Riley and her relationship but man wanting some spoiled princess is some Disney shit and I was not expecting Disney to be a sponsor for this whether knowing or not. Another note watch the a little bit later lines when over used they just annoy people. Back to the original point though I mean seriously what the fuck was even the point of the choice and why wasn't there even a choice on whether you want to be involved with the bitch in the first place even if there became some form of dominance route with her outside of her body there isn't anything attractive about her even the concept of old money in most people should make them gag not get a rager or waterfall. I mean seriously we all know old money are a bunch of inbred child raping Luciferians, like the Rothschild, Rockefeller, Orange, Kennedy, Alefantis whose name literally means I like kids fake name obviously, and many others, so why are so many games insistent on putting them in a positive light or trying to make them seem attractive? Attractive is not a word I'd use to describe any member of Queef Elizabeths family especially if she made me wait an hour and then proceeded to whip me, even in her prime attractive is not a word that would come to mind. Bitch comes to mind, whore comes to mind, criminal comes to mind, terrorist comes to mind, treasonous comes to mind, ugly comes to mind but not attractive. And at the fucking nd of it you can't even quit the fucking job after being whipped. I don't know what kind of a bitch you are but if a mother fucker whips me it's guarenteed I won't be working there and they'd be lucky if I didn't use every resource in my power to fucking kill them for whipping me, that's not a sex toy whip either it's a fucking real one, that's beyond femdom shit into attempted murder or assault with a deadly weapon territory. The game was going well to and then you turned the MC from a natural dom in some old money whores bitch boy. If you met someone in real life who went through that type of transition most people would not be able to stop themselves from laughing in their face. Final note since I know someone somewhere will say it, being whore isn't a bad thing, my response is yes it's not a bad thing that's why being called a whore or walling someone a whore during sex is considered degrading sex talk and we all know degredation is a good thing right? If you degraded someone, anyone outside of a situation like that it would be a good thing right? BTW the thought that it's good during one situation but not in other situations is a concept called double think from 1984 by George Orwell. It's long so I don't expect pretty much anyone on the VN games of constant reading to actually read this, that would be stupid of me to even consider as others have directly told me in the past.
I think I read like two or three sentences, and then just gave up. loL

JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
On hold is very sad news. I loved this game. Hopefully it gets back on track.
I still stand by what I said but now that I've played the lastest update, I've got to say that took a turn. A hard left hand turn. I hope WHEN this came comes back it just ignores that last update and continue where we left off.

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
Okay, I keep reading comment after comment in the thread here about the "last update" and how fucky it is, so can someone give me the deets on it? I could play it myself, sure... but seeing as how pretty much no-one's praised it, I'd rather spare myself the disappointment. But I'm a morbidly curious freak (in so many ways!) and I just gotta know, yo!

-Mal

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Okay, I keep reading comment after comment in the thread here about the "last update" and how fucky it is, so can someone give me the deets on it? I could play it myself, sure... but seeing as how pretty much no-one's praised it, I'd rather spare myself the disappointment. But I'm a morbidly curious freak (in so many ways!) and I just gotta know, yo!

-Mal
It's worth the download, regardless what they say. Your opinion may be different. I rarely go off of the opinions in the thread.
I played it. I laughed a few times at some of the jokes and scenes.
There's a new sex scene, with a choice of 2 variants (good boy and bad boy, of course). There's some new character introductions and some dialogue and scenes I thought were funny and worth the read. There's another choice between 2 variations of a new scene with a new character.
I don't feel it was as good as some past updates, but definitely worth it to see for yourself.
The game also went onhold right after the new update, so may be a while before we get another update. Meh...I went ahead and checked out the update.

Reactions: J.R. and ekpptnet

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
It's worth the download, regardless what they say. Your opinion may be different. I rarely go off of the opinions in the thread.
There's a new sex scene, with a choice of 2 variants (good boy and bad boy, of course). There's some new character introductions and some dialogue and scenes I thought were funny and worth the read. There's another choice between 2 variations of a new scene with a new character.
I don't feel it was as good as some past updates, but definitely worth it to see for yourself.
The game also went onhold right after the new update, so may be a while before we get another update. Meh...I went ahead and checked out the update.
Uhh, yeah, I downloaded the update and tried it, and I have to say I kind of hated it. It just wasn't good at all. No really sexy stuff, the story went fucking nuts, and... That's about it.

-Mal

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Same for me, imo an ok update. Actually don't get the "this release ruined the game" postings, but tastes may differ. Hope the dev can sort out the issues with Subscribe Star, would be sad to see this one not getting updated again.

TinFoilHat19

Dec 17, 2020
So, I just finished the current version, and I'm a bit disappointed too. I would have loved to see the husband go away on a business trip, leaving Alice and her children alone with the neighbor for a few days, at his mercy. That would have been great! I don't find Sophia an interesting character. However, why not the new female character? The story should focus 95% on Alice's family, with the other characters appearing only once or twice.
Is there animations? And penetration?

• Haha
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
But I'm the Bad Guy? [v0.07v8] [DLGB] - Compressed

Win/Linux [823 MB]
- - - -

Mac [818 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 111 Votes