yomigu

Mar 21, 2022
Damn. Came to check on the status of the update only to find out the game is probably dead in the water. That mother and daughter duo (not Alice/Hailey, but the neighbors) were hot as hell and I was really looking forward to content with them in the future. It's a shame that designs like these are so rare in these types of games. I can only think of the shortstack daughter in Desert Stalker as being similar.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
It's worth the download, regardless what they say. Your opinion may be different. I rarely go off of the opinions in the thread.
I played it. I laughed a few times at some of the jokes and scenes.
There's a new sex scene, with a choice of 2 variants (good boy and bad boy, of course). There's some new character introductions and some dialogue and scenes I thought were funny and worth the read. There's another choice between 2 variations of a new scene with a new character.
I don't feel it was as good as some past updates, but definitely worth it to see for yourself.
The game also went onhold right after the new update, so may be a while before we get another update. Meh...I went ahead and checked out the update.
Same here. My opinion matches yours. My favourite dialog is between the good and evil angels. I laugh my ass off at that, which alone, is worth playing for.

I take certain routes just to see what they will say! :devilish:

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
WTF was that !!! Well we fucked Alice and Hailey so the game was over anyway. Nice way to commit a game suicide by bullshit in a barn with a lion, a horse, a giant, a maid and a bitch! Then "You died"
Ok i'm dead, maybe it's better this way!
Choose Do Nothing and then choose Wait and you live with the last screen reading To Be Continued...

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
Hello Can anyone please explain me the fifference between the version v0.07v2 and the v0.07v(8) i am a little confuse right now

gamerrr11

Feb 21, 2021
This is probably my favorite game on this site and it's sad to see it go. I love a MC who is immoral in this way and tries to corrupt people. I also liked the relationship with with the trap/shota and I haven't seen any other games with that kind of dynamic.

Reactions: JohnSheridan

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
WTF was that !!! Well we fucked Alice and Hailey so the game was over anyway. Nice way to commit a game suicide by bullshit in a barn with a lion, a horse, a giant, a maid and a bitch! Then "You died"
Ok i'm dead, maybe it's better this way!
She wasn't a maid, she only dressed that way. :p

Stteven1

Jan 8, 2023
you just pointed out the difference :ROFLMAO:
There is no difference, as there are no new renders, and therefore expecting a storyline progression is pointless. It remains version v0.07v2, although perhaps with some minor fixes.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Is there a problem on the game's itch page?
Yes, and also unfortunately lately his main one Buymeacoffee, too. That's actually the reaoson why the game is onhold now. The dev is trying to get a Subscribe Star page approved.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Wow, what is with all the anger? The plot did not shift, this is where it was always heading.

The game set up 2 controlling people, the MC, and Riley's "girlfriend" Pam right at the beginning. We finally saw them cross paths. The MC finally came across someone as depraved or more than him, and the question is what happens next? Does he control Pam, or is Pam someone who even he can't control? Do they team up together once they figure out that they share the same toy in Riley? Or does that fact push them to try to control each other more? So far, the MC has had free rein in this town, but in this update he found out there are people he might not be able to control.

qhrieughuebgq

Nov 7, 2023
Okay, I keep reading comment after comment in the thread here about the "last update" and how fucky it is, so can someone give me the deets on it? I could play it myself, sure... but seeing as how pretty much no-one's praised it, I'd rather spare myself the disappointment. But I'm a morbidly curious freak (in so many ways!) and I just gotta know, yo!

-Mal
The game was funny with a decent story line and a decent amount of content the dev simply made extreme amateurish mistakes in this update that has caused many, many games to crash and burn. The first sex scene with one of the main characters was cut short like a soon as you penetrate it goes to a new scene and other just really stupidly simple mistakes like that, that'll piss off supporters and players. Not everything was fucked in the update but the amateur mistake really go seriously you seemed like a better dev than that.

\FOXBOT/

What does the fox say?
Modder
Donor
Sep 21, 2021
Well, not to pile on but... it got updated again.
Does the mod need updating yet again or is the current one good for it?
I have scanned through the game files and my mod will still work. There have only been a few lines changed so nothing to worry about (but I'll go through the mod again at some point and change everything).
Thank you for quoting me otherwise I wouldn't have noticed (y)

4.00 star(s) 111 Votes