SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
The update was really bad, it could have been great.
The set up was there for a strong update, the MC having sex with Alice and Oliver in the backround.
So much could have been done with this setting.
Oliver coming home early and catch them.
Then they could have a big fuss, or Oliver could watch them hidden or he steps into the room and says nothing and just watches.
Or a phone call between Oliver and Alice could have happened, where she has difficulties to hide her having sex at the moment.
Nothing like that happend, but this happened instead > MC starts to fuck Alice > a few days later WTF?
The sex scene got interupted, because it was more important to introduce new characters in nonsense scenes.
Three new women got introduced also, but I have no doubt that theirs pussies will never be fucked by the MC.
Why including new women, when the MC will never fuck theirs pussies?
To me it seems that the dev has a pussy phobia and prefers gay and butthole content.
I know that the MC has sometimes sex with females, but he uses theirs buttholes.
The developer should have been honest and made a game without women instead.
This game is a deceiver, it's gay and disguised with wannabe straight content.

Last edited:

Dimka2010

Feb 15, 2018
if any of you bring this to the author's attention, let him try the platform
here they have a more or less normal attitude towards all tags banned in the West.

Gunzman7T

May 30, 2017
The set up was there for a strong update, the MC having sex with Alice and Oliver in the backround.
Then they could have a big fuss, or Oliver could watch them hidden or he steps into the room and says nothing and just watches.
Or a phone call between Oliver and Alice could have happened, where she has difficulties to hide her having sex at the moment.
Nothing like that happend, but this happened instead > MC starts to fuck Alice > a few days later WTF?
The sex scene got interupted, because it was more important to introduce new characters in nonsense scenes.
Three new women got introduced also, but I have no doubt that theirs pussies will never be fucked by the MC.
To me it seems that the dev has a pussy phobia and prefers gay and butthole content.
I know that the MC has sometimes sex with females, but he uses theirs buttholes.
I lol at that pussy phobia, but seriously this update is really bad.

ghipholane

Apr 24, 2020
nooooooooooo :( this game has all the tag i like(except rape) so sad seeing it has to go....back to endless waiting for new game...

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Update was pretty meh. Alice scene was good, but everything else was whatever. I read a little of what's happening with the Dev and that's unfortunate. At the same time though, these updates have been off for a while now. I'm not saying I'm glad it's dead or hope it never comes back. I'm just saying I won't lose any sleep over it if it never does. Especially after how these last couple of updates have been pushed out.

Nerozing

Apr 17, 2018
"Pussy Phobia" bro I'm dead :LUL:

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
I'll not be so sure about Mc will never fuck them it's true that dev have faggot fetish and a strong p€d0 attention but as all of us can see mc is very manipulative no matter what you are if he want something he will get it how can you explain that our beloved and religious Alice let mc fuck her two children i think is a matter of time for Mc get an interest on them and compose he's manipulative jutsu

The mc of this game is the most manipulative bastard i had never seen in a game and this game have a couple of womman i don't think dev will only concéntrate he's work in only Alice and her family don't forget in the orevious update we had some fun with the asian girl so i think it's a matter of time before mc is choosen he's next Target

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

jjwolf272

Feb 18, 2021
:geek:"Ackchewlie, the absolute abshence of the femboi trad wife makes this update the most pog because the absolute absence dictates the eternal dominance of such "gay" activities making your statement both factual and irrelevant" Jokes aside, I agree. What the fuck man? We've been waiting to fuck alice for forever now and even got dicked around about it last update with the sleeping scene. When you finally DO get to fuck alice we don't even get a "Oh God, Cum/Don't cum inside!" scene. What good is the taboo if we can't bask in the consequences?

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
if any of you bring this to the author's attention, let him try the platform
here they have a more or less normal attitude towards all tags banned in the West.
He had a boosty, it was too extreme for even them, I guess, lol.

Reactions: MissFortune

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Boosty is basically Patreon. Just the Russian (or they formerly were, pre-war.) version of them.
Yep, we've lost itch, gumroad, bmac, all that's left is SS and sketchy crypto stuff. Hopefully the MSM never gets wind of SS, we don't need dumbasses in the government talking about limiting free speech like when they found out about Rapelay.

4.00 star(s) 111 Votes