4.00 star(s) 108 Votes

MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
If you want to be clever, and end on a "cliffhanger"... do it with a story element, not right before the money shot of the only sex scene in the update. K, thanks! :confused:

Reactions: Unknown_Beta

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Well ladies & gents.....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No innocence, no excuses (for his or her sake), no self-delusion, no denial. The moment she meets the stark truth head-on.
Now she really knows and is not backing off anyway.

I'm most curious about what kind of Alice will come out of this.

Last edited:
Reactions: ronan333 and pgm_01

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
so uh where is the incest?
Well, though it was added in the tags, incest does not come up in the Genre box in the OP.
So i'd guess it's up in the air if and when we'll have more than Alice & Hailey or Riley scarfing on MC's cream-filled meat sausage in the future.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
MC isn't associated to any incest yet, though he does mention his daughter Belle being about Hailey's age, but that she lives with his ex-wife, so it could happen in the future.

Currently in-game there is some very minor incestuous touching between Hailey and Riley in the tub, which is generally enough to qualify for the tag.

Reactions: ronan333

ClawViper

Mar 31, 2021
Have you not noticed the brother-sister scne in the bathroom? That certainly qualifies.
Also, the 0.45 is all about a mother-daughter team servicing th same master. To some, this qualifies too.
It is obvious there will be more scenes involving Alice with her kids. We just need to be patient.

Reactions: oldman1980

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
No Incest that I can see.

Have you not noticed the brother-sister scne in the bathroom? That certainly qualifies.
Also, the 0.45 is all about a mother-daughter team servicing th same master. To some, this qualifies too.
It is obvious there will be more scenes involving Alice with her kids. We just need to be patient.
Nope!
Mother/Daughter tag team isn't incest anymore than Father/Son spitroasting the same girl.
The Brother/Sister stuff isn't either, there is no sex there, just basic curiosity about anatomy.
It'll only be incest if they actually fuck, and I don't see any of that family fucking anyone except the MC (and that includes Oliver)

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Yes, current update leaves no doubt that tag-teaming will be a thing in the future, though actual teammates - Amanda, Lia, Riley, maybe Hina or Pam - might change depending on occasion i guess.

No Incest that I can see.

Nope!
Mother/Daughter tag team isn't incest anymore than Father/Son spitroasting the same girl.
The Brother/Sister stuff isn't either, there is no sex there, just basic curiosity about anatomy.
It'll only be incest if they actually fuck, and I don't see any of that family fucking anyone except the MC (and that includes Oliver)
A fair point - that said, degenerate that he is,i wouldn't leave the MC setting up a "chain gang" where he pounds the Boi while doing his sister or mother out of the realm of possibility. At all.

Also

Would that be an Easter Egg, wiener or what?

Last edited:
Reactions: Dragonthick

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
how big is the update?
It's wholy one sequence with Alice, Hailey and the MC - don't think it's short personally, but might feel this way due to all the anticipation we have gone through.

A very fun, hot escalation of things, with epic blueballs cliffhanger ending. Will probably feel much less damn teasing when we get the rest of Day 5 in next update.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Hello~ Sorry for the delayed update, had alot going on, I don't have a job at the moment so hopefully I can resume steady updates but you never know, unexpected things happen. I'm aware of many glitches and typos, I'm working on that today.

Also yeah my Patreon got smacked lol It did hurt but the short run I had there did help pay for alot of new PC hardware. Oh and I can't use subscribestar due to where I live. I don't know what the next best option is for monetization support. For now it will be buymeacoffee, boosty and Itch.io. That being said, without Patreon, I will go even harder on the fucked up shit.
does that mean maybe some more younger looking girls to play with, and other things not in the game? or just the stuff we've already seen will be taken further?

Reactions: Dragonthick

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Yes, current update leaves no doubt that tag-teaming will be a thing in the future, though actual teammates - Amanda, Lia, Riley, maybe Hina or Pam - might change depending on occasion i guess.

A fair point - that said, degenerate that he is,i wouldn't leave the MC setting up a "chain gang" where he pounds the Boi while doing his sister or mother out of the realm of possibility. At all.

Also

Would that be an Easter Egg, wiener or what?
Hmmm! does it make the MC the Bottom if Riley docks in the MCs cock? Seems like the only orifice that his cock would be felt

4.00 star(s) 108 Votes