4.00 star(s) 108 Votes
Jul 23, 2017
Dude (to the game creator), if you want your game to succeed, don't be ambitious and try to give the content that the public expects, otherwise your game will lose interest.

To release a (small) update every 6 months hoping that people will donate money to you, will make your game fail. Things are measured by their weight, my friend.

Your game has the potential, but everything has to be step by step. I say all this because it's been so long since the initial release that the new update doesn't promise much, that's because the initiative is to make money, not followers. Whether you take my comment for good or bad, but it's just a suggestion.

Thank you very much for the game, the lolis and milfs are the best.
I just find it strange that we barely scratched the surface with the current characters and we are suddenly given a new one in this update with way more content with the ones we've met so far....it was kinda a bummer for me. Too many time adult game creators get way too ambitious early on and start introducing characters left, right and centre which in turn pulls away from the characters we really want too see. I enjoyed the update but in all fairness it was a big let down.

Vinyard

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Fixed that link. Ignore the 0.01 tag , i forgot to update that when compiling. Size is correct though, around 1GB for second update

Last edited:
Jul 14, 2017
this was an unexpectedly good start, specially that man's daugther her design is hot af, hopefully the beast content is not meant for her or is avoidable in any case

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Yeah, no. You lost me.
Not only does this MC have zero self-control, we as the player can't even tell him to have some. At least in Hailey's case he was establishing something consensual, but Hana was simply guilt-tripped.
Like I said before, you do what you want, dev. But I'm out. Good luck.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Yeah, no. You lost me.
Not only does this MC have zero self-control, we as the player can't even tell him to have some. At least in Hailey's case he was establishing something consensual, but Hana was simply guilt-tripped.
still playing... but, yeah.

DevonRayMun

Feb 20, 2019
I think the characters in this game were modeled only looking at them from one fixed perspective.
They all look slightly off from some angles and fine from others.
View attachment 1593613
That's not really weird only from an angel. As an Asian I can tell you that look isn't very natural (definitely isn't what common among those are usually considered beautiful among Japanese). It's a similar aesthetic that many people who undergo Korean style plastic surgeries would end up choosing. But also at the same time he cheekbones are too obvious for Asian standards so it kind of looks original at the same time. I just feel like the nose and face can be widen and rounder to look a bit more natural.

Yeah, no. You lost me.
I think you probably miss the point here. It's really not having no self control, but just overall being a very efficient predator. When the condition allows, he makes moves and doesn't fuck things up. It's not like he just do whatever the hell he wants without thinking of the right approach to each victim.

Last edited:

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
I faced some problems while saving the game and got an error. I am attaching the traceback.txt for it for reference. Not able to save the game at all and had to start from scratch and repeat all over again. Please help someone.

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
From description are there no sex scenes?oh ok this is an initial release so 17hours gameplay is not the actual but the project?

4.00 star(s) 108 Votes