4.00 star(s) 108 Votes

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
I've enjoyed this one thus far. Hailey is adorable and I'm keen to see where it goes with Riley too. I can take or leave the Japanese girl and cucking the husband with the wife is a bit of a trope, unless he also follows his son's possible direction.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

pix28

Aug 17, 2021
Good start. I really hope that the author has enough mature taste and imagination to make an excellent story about a bad doctor. Would really like to see smart plot branches with a controlled possibility of lolies fertilization (including forced) and one or another responsibility associated with this, up to criminal prosecution :)

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
so. well damn. after that update i may have just found my next subscribestar. love the premise, loving the girls. so nasty and fun with hailey. omg the carrots, especially her help at the end. :ROFLMAO: fuck yea, just keep it coming dev.

loved hina, loved her looks, her reactions, so nice of us to help her get ready for being married. she does have that kinda korean plastic surgery kpop star look. i love it. "you will get used to it." best. line. ever. :ROFLMAO:

looking forward to seeing what you do with riley. i feel like there's all kinds of potential all over the place here. those planned tags yum yum. also looking forward to meeting the morrisons at some point, since i think its heading that way. i hope they have an all kinds of fucked up family. what a ride of a game. kinetic totally fine with me, scene to scene to scene. just keep em coming

Reactions: ohhaiguize

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
depp123

That's a normal warning you see on all new subscribestar accounts as each account has to be checked out by one of their staff.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Loved the first version, but kind of hated the second one. It is okay to have very repulsive options, but they should be options. Not giving players any options when the MC is being a sick pervert, is frustrating.
V0.015 didn't give players any options at all! It is a very bad step in a game development. I hope future versions give options for the players, so we can go on a game path where the MC is a horny sick pervert who forces people to satisfy his lust, or just a horny pervert who convinces people to satisfy his lust!

bobzadrot

Nov 23, 2020
When I first saw the game and the description went on about being 'in hiding' and 'hold your sanity against the temptations that you will encounter' I thought it was going to be 'Guy who was previously a perv tries to actually be good, and the people around him tempt him and maybe there's a certain amount of willpower you have to juggle, giving in to certain scenes to make it through without ruining things for yourself'

That'd be pretty cool and novel as a concept, but I'm starting to wonder if that's really the direction this is going.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
like the thiccness of some girls but most girls look way too immature i feel uncomfortable. and something way more personal: i think the mc looks way too badass, tall and muscular for me personally - would have liked to play the daddy of the family more personally. (+ too much text for me that early )anyway: i think i'll pass this one

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
like the thiccness of some girls but most girls look way too immature i feel uncomfortable. and something way more personal: i think the mc looks way too badass, tall and muscular for me personally - would have liked to play the daddy of the family more personally. (+ too much text for me that early )anyway: i think i'll pass this one
MC too "badass".... now that is a complain i rarely see.... lol
But i am with you on that loli-thing.... even if they are fat ^^

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
DLGB typo at around 4491 in script.py:

Couldn't find file 'audi/day2kitchen1.mp3'

missing the o

And this file:
play sound "audio/b349.mp3"
doesn't exist, what does exist is play sound "audio/b349.mp4"

Jun 27, 2017
The very concept of the game aren't that bad
But in action it is too goofy and it could have been in more neat way
There is deficiency of games with maniac protagonist but when he is just dumb and doesn't think about long-term effects game start to look like some of sort satire
But it has some potential anyway, good luck (y)

4.00 star(s) 108 Votes