4.00 star(s) 108 Votes

genopilot

Jul 11, 2018
this project could be one of the best games with a good script and with a good sense of morbid. i'm not fan of traps, i hope we can aboid dat content but i colud ignore it if the rest of the content is good. DLGB a very very good first shot.

Reactions: Vinyard

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
But I'm the Bad Guy? [v0.015] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.02 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.01 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 149 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 115 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
When I click on Download it opens links to a lot of spam site but, no download?
Any get a download from Mixdrop?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Melmoth99

Are you using any type of blocker? Like ublock - adblocker - Ghostery. If not I would suggest getting something to prevent that from happening as there are many file hosts that do this but having a blocker stops it. For me I have adblocker - stands fair ad blocker - Ghostery.

Vinyard

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Yeah Mixdrop never worked for me. I click download, wait 30 then nothing happens.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
DLGB

Mixdrop downloads require you to click the download a few times before the download starts possibly because the first click is the redirect/popop/ads but when it's being blocked does nothing and a 2nd click will start the download.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Yeah Mixdrop never worked for me. I click download, wait 30 then nothing happens.
I do manage to make Mixdrop work, but i honestly hate that pop-up & worse ladden mess. Crap to make work and speed is definitely NOT worth it....

Not essential at this stage since the VN barely began is still fairly short, but have you considered the option of a gallery, for people to be able to replay/watch previous scenes?

Last edited:
Reactions: Melmoth99

Vinyard

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Not essential at this stage since the VN barely began is still fairly short, but have you considered the option of a gallery, for people to be able to replay/watch previous scenes?
Yeah but my coding abilities are monkey IQ :whistle: Thought of it early on so might look into it more once theres enough scenes to make it worthwhile.

Also about the choices that many asked about. They are easier to implement and will probably add more in coming updates for specific scenes. I did not expect anyone to like the 1st release so there was no planning ahead, hence the strange nature of this second one. It was somewhat rushed, i wont deny it. I dont know if i'l be able to do long lasting choice effects but more along the lines of choices will yield varying immediate to short term outcomes.

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
DLGB

Mixdrop downloads require you to click the download a few times before the download starts possibly because the first click is the redirect/popop/ads but when it's being blocked does nothing and a 2nd click will start the download.
I try your idea and it worked but, the download speed was only 20k? What speed do you get from Mixdrop?

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Melmoth99

Are you using any type of blocker? Like ublock - adblocker - Ghostery. If not I would suggest getting something to prevent that from happening as there are many file hosts that do this but having a blocker stops it. For me I have adblocker - stands fair ad blocker - Ghostery.
Yes but, then the download does Not start. Also I have gotten warning from Malwarebytes about the Mixdrop :(

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Melmoth99

It varies and jumps for 20 some minutes to 40 but mostly it's sitting at 20 minutes to download when I clicked the download link 2 times.

I have Malwarebytes installed and it shows nothing but then I also got blockers installed.

Reactions: Melmoth99

jussi818

Jul 17, 2017
brings my mind amazing real life memories ;) specially where one in game says i don´t have panties today under skirt ,my real gf do it that for me once in restaurant and what can do then leave right away and do"jobs" :p game is amazing and carrots big+ hehe thank you ,i love it

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile
Jul 15, 2019
What in the actual fuck....the game says 0.15 the update notes says 0.16....but the game name says 0.1...... Thats a huge damn flag with me.....thanks but no thanks i aint playing this till all the version numbers are correct and matching....how the fuck you know its updated when the version on here dont match the game version

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
DLGB Try to keep tags up to date when new content is added so people can find your game and also to avoid issues.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

About tag updating Anal Sex is kind of dubious so far, the scene you mean definitely teases us with the idea of it, but the action proper might more precisely count as masturbation instead, imho. Just my two cents of opinion.

4.00 star(s) 108 Votes