4.00 star(s) 109 Votes

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
not much of a battle, let's not turn a simple perv game into something philosophical, because it is not. lol
I mean the scene that leads to the rape is pretty much the two voices talking to each other but ok. Also it doesn't mean that it's "philosophical", it's just a crazy dude hearing voices in his head.

Reactions: $@~

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
I mean the scene that leads to the rape is pretty much the two voices talking to each other but ok. Also it doesn't mean that it's "philosophical", it's just a crazy dude hearing voices in his head.
actually on that note of the voices, isn't this the first time the MC actually acknowledges them? like up to this point they may as well have just been passive narrators as there are in so many other games here

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
actually on that note of the voices, isn't this the first time the MC actually acknowledges them? like up to this point they may as well have just been passive narrators as there are in so many other games here
Yeah I think it is the first time. Them mc actually hearing them, makes the story more interesting in my opinion.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Man, I sure love to go out shooting people after playing cod. Right after I sacrificed an infant worshipping satan, because I played a round of DnD.
That series Dexter was really fun as well, preparing my knives now.

Really people, gtfo with virtue signalling on this site. I always feel that the people that bring this up, are usually the ones who are already quite tempted to do those things, so they overcompensate this way.

People can fucking tell fiction from reality. If you do fucked up shit, it is not because a fictional story told you to.

Last edited:

Portugal

Nov 17, 2021
Hi, Vinyard.
I'm also one that couldn't run de 0,36 update for Win,
as getting de last save from 0,35
it shows a text saying "Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?"
Someone, above, hinted, that solved the problem by reinstaling the game.
Don't know how to do it...
Or, maybe, it got to do with the mod quit?
Well,
I only downloaded the original updates...
Can you help me?
Thanks.

Porthos#1

Jan 17, 2020
Hi, Vinyard.
I'm also one that couldn't run de 0,36 update for Win,
as getting de last save from 0,35
it shows a text saying "Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?"
Someone, above, hinted, that solved the problem by reinstaling the game.
Don't know how to do it...
Or, maybe, it got to do with the mod quit?
Well,
I only downloaded the original updates...
Can you help me?
Thanks.
Try starting from a save that wasn't the last one from 35. I couldn't start from my 35 save, but the last save before that one worked perfectly.

Portugal

Nov 17, 2021
Thanks, Porthos#1.
Really, I thinked of that...
something with de 0,35 bug,
meanwhile, fixed.
However,
it's better to hnow in advance,
before repeating all the new 0,35...
(it's a doubled pleasure, of course..., smiles)

It worked.
Thanks.

Last edited:

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
The main theme throughout the whole game, is that there is a battle for supremacy between the voices inside the mc's head, to see who stays in control. The issue for me in earlier releases was that, we didn't get much of a choice on how the mc acted, now, and even though the rape scene is a really big jump, we can decide which voice stays in control. I hope it stays like that in future releases even if it means that we get scenes like the ones in this update.
so the rape scene's were unavoidable?
saw something about the rape and bestiality being avoidable while loli (and I'm assuming trap is lumped together) was unavoidable?

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Just played and very much avoidable, both the rape and the bestiality. Beware of the noise.

saw something about the rape and bestiality being avoidable while loli (and I'm assuming trap is lumped together) was unavoidable?
Trap at present is also kind of questionable - while Riley IS a long-haired and quite feminine-looking boy always just 1-2 clicks away of being plowed like a fleshlight by the MC :LUL:, he has not tried (afaik) to pass himself as a girl, femboy or anything like that.

Some people have suggested Amanda, the glasses & buttplug lady from the clothes shop might be trans/futa/whatever, but there's little to no to support of that than "because they want it".

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
Rape/bestiality in the new update is avoidable, some lighter scenes before (eg Hina or the shop girl) I think not. Also, when you decide to not see the new rape scene you get a very fast play through after that choice...
The trap content (not sure if Riley is really a trap) is also mostly avoidable. But most of the loli with the daughter not.

Last edited:

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
he talks too much about how he misses his kid when the dog uses her.
The talk about the daughter also happens if no dog is involved, and honestly can just as well be set up to introducing her, the ex-wife and future incest. Not to mention forewarning of what the whole "misses his daughter" inner monologue may actually lead into in the end.

Last edited:
Reactions: JonasSnr

576dev

Jan 20, 2022
I am guessing the next update will be short: MC gets 20 in the slammer? There seems to be no credible way around that for those that chose that option.

Reactions: SpareTheRod

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I am guessing the next update will be short: MC gets 20 in the slammer? There seems to be no credible way around that for those that chose that option.
Sending him to jail ? I'd like it to see him come to his end like in I Spit On Your Grave or Last House On The Left. Feeding his genitals to that dog after public emasculation would also be a gratifying outcome.

• Haha
Reactions: JonasSnr

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Unfortunately, there is one - staying silent and saying nothing out of a mix of fear and shame. Even more possible when one accounts for her youthfullness and the fact that up to the blowjob the initiative was hers. Lia hiding what happened due to blaming herself for "tempting him/playing with fire" is not improbable.

Yes, technically a fat lady passing with a child saw it - but from the dialogue it's pretty clear she just saw a huge naked man's back while having sex in a public place and didn't catch on there was rape (of a minor to boot) involved.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk and Mentos
4.00 star(s) 109 Votes