4.00 star(s) 109 Votes

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I'm Guessing Riley as trap femboy has been telegraphed already in the ballet studio scene where we don't see who the student is.

Reactions: blarg0192

AKKKKY

Nov 28, 2019
Hope you dont mind me asking what the main asset is you used to make the girls in daz, trying to get a similar look with no results :(

Arkz

Donor
Mar 13, 2018
Just played this through, I appreciate the big arses and thick thighs. The over the top stretch marks on Alice are kinda nasty though. She didn't have any of that in the house, but when gardening suddenly it's there. Also then when shopping for clothes and at the beach they're gone again. I'm guessing the gamedev got rid of them due to feedback but didn't want to re-render a bunch of the old pics with them still there?

Just noticed at the beach they're still there but hardly noticeable. Looks weird at the gardening bit, and then just after when she goes to bed, they look like they're set to 800%

Anyway looking forward to the next update.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

Vinyard

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Hope you dont mind me asking what the main asset is you used to make the girls in daz, trying to get a similar look with no results :(
For Hailey for example it's just two basic models. Bess and another one. Used one for body and skin texture and the second for facial features , then modified all parameters, height, thiccness etc. Alot of time went into changing the face too. All the characters went through the same process

Vinyard

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Just played this through, I appreciate the big arses and thick thighs. The over the top stretch marks on Alice are kinda nasty though. She didn't have any of that in the house, but when gardening suddenly it's there. Also then when shopping for clothes and at the beach they're gone again. I'm guessing the gamedev got rid of them due to feedback but didn't want to re-render a bunch of the old pics with them still there?

Just noticed at the beach they're still there but hardly noticeable. Looks weird at the gardening bit, and then just after when she goes to bed, they look like they're set to 800%

Anyway looking forward to the next update.
Yeah...I was trying out a new stretchmark asset. At first I didn't know I could tone it down. Went from 50% in the bedroom/garden to 30% visibility in the beach update. At 30% its hard to notice without the right light/shading. Also midway through the changing scene I remembered that I need to apply the stretchmarks so I went back and rerendered most of the scene but might have missed some. I had plans to brush the more intense stretchmarks using gimp but I lose focus when there's too many elements to juggle and put together, especially at the end. I forgot to go back and fix that.

Last edited:

Vinyard

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Someone also mentioned if patreon members pushed for the direction in the last update. Honestly, the only thing any members ever mentioned was more Riley....Literally nobody tried to influence the story. I only got some suggestions for scenarios and they're all related to Riley and all of them were very close to what I had planned to an extent.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
almost every game on the site has content like these, having content with little goblins is important. people always want what they can have or have lacking.
I don't think there are many games about corrupting another man's wife. Maybe you're thinking about landlady games, those aren't the same thing.

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
I don't think there are many games about corrupting another man's wife. Maybe you're thinking about landlady games, those aren't the same thing.
yeah, this is pretty much the best here, i dont remember a game with this actually its normally the woman that seeks for it because of frustration with her man, but here she really didnt wanted to

Reactions: oldshoe

ForenZiks

Apr 13, 2019
Either way Vinyard continue with your artistic vision. The last update was the best yet, your content appeals to a nicher portion of the website but its content that a lot of people like. If anyone here is not happy with the games direction please keep in mind its all fantasy and there's literally hundreds of other games on this site you can go find. Don't let the vocal minority scare you away dude, if anything double down, the last update was the best yet great work dude.

mirian

Nov 18, 2018
This game is very good, the beach scenes are awesome. Will we have action with the mother and daughter in the next update?

Reactions: oldshoe
Jul 1, 2021
It would appear that Hailey has learned new skills to take back home with her since the Changelog says the beach scene ends with this update. Maybe she'll show Riley what she's learned? Don't forget the butt plug. Mother and daughter together? I don't know, but the mother did see the MC fondling her daughter's ass. Wow, there sure is a lot to imagine going forward. :)

Reactions: Trono-10

davemarg

Dec 30, 2019
WOW 0.036 UPDATE!! What an amazing work! This game is hit and miss with content: it's either 100% brilliant or 100% crap. As always, great renders, nice enough writing and, for this update, excellent content. More Hailey scenes pls, more Hailey's female friends pls, maybe Hailey's bday party hosted by MC and he can teach the girls truth or dare...and keep PLS keep all the gay stuff optional

Reactions: blarg0192

Trono-10

Jul 24, 2017
Once again a good update and once again people go berzerk after discovering tags that are there from day 1.
My only complaint would be that our poor MC ends up getting blue balled no matter what. :eek:

For people worried about bestiality or rape becoming prominent or replacing the slow corruption:
The bestiality scene is entirely avoidable; I didn't pick it and the dog only shows up if you rape Lia it seems.
The rape happens on a side character that might not get much screen time (or maybe she'll like it rough).
Hayley & Lia's BJ is absolutely on par with how we've progressed with Hayley so far ( too bad Captain Cuck had to call).

I don't think there is a need to worry to much about those becoming "a main focus of the game"; like some seem to believe.
Although Alice seems to need (and enjoy) to be pushed around a little forcefully.:sneaky:

mirian

Nov 18, 2018
I agree, it would be nice to have more scenes of Hailey alone, with more friends and Mom can't be left out. And a birthday party with them would be a show

mirian

Nov 18, 2018
I hope the next update doesn't take too long and it's as big and good as this one because now I think we'll have a lot of action with mom after the beach, Hailey with the plug and another bath with that boy

Reactions: Joystick68
4.00 star(s) 109 Votes