• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 109 Votes

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
Actual question: Are you asking if you can avoid the core love interests of the game?

Not intending sarcasm or anything. Genuinely interested.
Damn ... . . .I wasn't aware that loli was the core LIs of the game. . . . I'm a milf supremacy member and all that
Yeah, was genuinely asking. Is jailbaity and all. . .
I think the other one I played, something about recovering addict reuniting with his family. . . .with the patch and all, it was almost confirmed that the younger daughter nailed was. . . .a minor at an age that made me quite uncomfortable. . .
might've been Parental love

Phegor

Mar 21, 2017
Extremely uncanny looking characters. Something feels off with each and every one of them - iris size on the girl, lower jaw size on father, giant eyes and tiny mouth on the boy.
Had to drop this after seeing how Hailey acts. I'm not comfortable watching a profoundly mentally retarded person getting fucked. Or a 10 year old, whichever group she belongs to.

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
Let's be honest, here. A nonchoice after every 5-10 minutes of dialogue doesn't constitute this as a game. This is just a Kinetic Novel trying to be nonkinetic, and failing. lol
4.png
So you mean to tell me that involving or not into rape/bestiality is actually the same thing ?
This is a VN not a sandbox.
There is meant to be a general path. Most choices are there for flavor/kink preferences.
We can discuss how involved or not it is but it's far from being a KN.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
So you mean to tell me that involving or not into rape/bestiality is actually the same thing ?
I don't know if English is your native language or not, but this sentence makes no sense to me.

This is a VN not a sandbox.
Yes, that's pretty obvious, and I didn't say anything about that, but a non-kinetic VN still has choices that matter, and actually change the story, scenes, or whatever. I saw tons of places where it gave no choice. I just had one option to click, and there is no need to place a single choice there when you can just leave that choice out, since it's gonna go to that direction anyway.
The few choices I remember didn't seem to make any difference, other than "do I get to see the kinky scene or do I skip this scene?"

We can discuss how involved or not it is but it's far from being a KN.
You missed my point. Having any choices at all, by definition, qualifies it as non-Kinetic VN. But, having choices that really don't change anything, except preventing you from seeing any scenes, make it logically the same thing as a kinetic novel.

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
I don't know if English is your native language or not...
It's not.

I was pointing out the latest patch more specifically. I recall 2 scenes being rape and bestiality. You can choose to not do it (as i did). A "skip" would mean that those scenes happened no matter what; that is not the case.
Now to be fair i don't really remember if the same pastern applied before the update; but the game has still ways to go anyway.

All in all, what i'm trying to say is that choosing to not do something and skipping a scene is not the same. Feeling like a KN to you i get that. Don't think it's fair to say that it is though.

Last edited:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
choosing to not do something and skipping a scene is not the same.

Feeling like a KN to you i get that. Don't think it's fair to say that it is though.
If the following scenes don't change according to whether the dog is involved or not, then it is exactly the same thing as skipping scenes. But, if the following scenes change after choosing dog or no dog, then the choices mattered.
Only time will tell, I guess.

I wasn't saying it IS a KN. I was saying it is BASICALLY a KN. That's a comparison, not a labeling. I am saying it is similar and may as well remove the choices all together and just tag it as a KN (which I believe is what I originally wrote).

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I don't know if English is your native language or not, but this sentence makes no sense to me.

Yes, that's pretty obvious, and I didn't say anything about that, but a non-kinetic VN still has choices that matter, and actually change the story, scenes, or whatever. I saw tons of places where it gave no choice. I just had one option to click, and there is no need to place a single choice there when you can just leave that choice out, since it's gonna go to that direction anyway.
The few choices I remember didn't seem to make any difference, other than "do I get to see the kinky scene or do I skip this scene?"

You missed my point. Having any choices at all, by definition, qualifies it as non-Kinetic VN. But, having choices that really don't change anything, except preventing you from seeing any scenes, make it logically the same thing as a kinetic novel.
So the choice of whether or not the MC turns into a berserk is not a choice? Are you serious? This is one of the most serious choices I've seen so far for a long time!

A choice don't have to do a complete change of the scenes/code, it definitely also counts if it changes the mindset of the mc/player (again, here it changes the gameplay to if you are "only" a bad guy or a kind of psycho). And even a choice would be "only" there to avoid scenes: that is of course influencing a game, too. Not every VN game must have a mass of choices and 100 routes.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
So the choice of whether or not the MC turns into a berserk is not a choice? Are you serious? This is one of the most serious choices I've seen so far for a long time!

A choice don't have to do a complete change of the scenes/code, it definitely also counts if it changes the mindset of the mc/player (again, here it changes the gameplay to if you are "only" a bad guy or a kind of psycho). And even a choice would be "only" there to avoid scenes: that is of course influencing a game, too. Not every VN game must have a mass of choices and 100 routes.
Nowhere in my comments did I state a game must have massive amounts of choices and 100 routes.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I haven't read all the comments since the 0.36 release so if someone else is going to pick up the mantel let me know but just in case:
Since KoGa3 has dropped his mod for this game, and understandably why, as soon as I get the time I will make my own Walkthrough Mod (possibly a Cheat Mod too) of this game. It will require Starting a New Game as the saves will not be compatible (the power of CTRL compels you). No ETA as I have a few other mod stuff I need to get taken care of first but I don't see why I can't have it done before the end of this month.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I hope Lia will stick around, but I'm curious how she will react if you raped her and got fucked by Red afterwards if she does stick around.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Heat stroke on the beach and won't remember why all her holes are sore.

My guess.
That would be kind of boring though, choices should have lasting consequences, or at least change content to show that the choice wasn't just to get a scene or not.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
That would be kind of boring though, choices should have lasting consequences, or at least change content to show that the choice wasn't just to get a scene or not.
I'm not gonna disagree with you but this is one of those games were things are different.
In a normal game it goes something like this:
Code:
choice:
    action1:
        variable set to true or false
        action
    action2:
        action
This game is one were it's:
Code:
choice:
    action1:
        action
    action2:
        action
So if the dev wants to have more Lia content then he will probably just add a small part to her rape scene that might be something similar to what I had mentioned.
But given that the beach was something like 2 hours away from their homes, Lia most likely was a 5 minute character and will be forgotten and replaced x number of times with other 5 minute characters in the future.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I'm not gonna disagree with you but this is one of those games were things are different.
In a normal game it goes something like this:
Code:
choice:
    action1:
        action
    action2:
        action
This game is one were it's:
Code:
choice:
    action1:
        action
    action2:
        action
So if the dev wants to have more Lia content then he will probably just add a small part to her rape scene that might be something similar to what I had mentioned.
But given that the beach was something like 2 hours away from their homes, Lia most likely was a 5 minute character and will be forgotten and replaced x number of times with other 5 minute characters in the future.
Too bad, but that does seem to be the most likely outcome.

Reactions: Lord Ashram

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Pretty sure it's abandoned, unfortunately. I've searched across all the sites - subscribestar, pixivFanbox, itch.io etc. No mentions or posts from the dev at all since November last year, when this version was released.
:WaitWhat:
You sure you are in the right thread? This game here was updated less then a month ago. And on Patreon is a post a few days ago. Don't know from where you have the "No mentions or posts from the dev at all since November last year".......

4.00 star(s) 109 Votes