4.00 star(s) 108 Votes

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Pretty sure it's abandoned, unfortunately. I've searched across all the sites - subscribestar, pixivFanbox, itch.io etc. No mentions or posts from the dev at all since November last year, when this version was released.
I can only guess that you're in the wrong thread, or else.... God help whoever that have to rely on your detective skills.

Vinyard

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I'm not gonna disagree with you but this is one of those games were things are different.
In a normal game it goes something like this:
Code:
choice:
    action1:
        variable set to true or false
        action
    action2:
        variable set to true or false
        action
This game is one were it's:
Code:
choice:
    action1:
        action
    action2:
        action
So if the dev wants to have more Lia content then he will probably just add a small part to her rape scene that might be something similar to what I had mentioned.
But given that the beach was something like 2 hours away from their homes, Lia most likely was a 5 minute character and will be forgotten and replaced x number of times with other 5 minute characters in the future.
Yeah I do plan to modernize the code eventually. This was the best I could do with what I know. Many helpful people on discord pointing me in the right direction on that

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Any games similar to this one?
Since I'm still behind on my list of games to play due to spending more time working on mods than playing, the closest one I can think of that would even close at all would be Bad Hero (link in my sig) but it's still a different game. I'm sure those well versed in many of the games here would know more.

Reactions: 0Phard

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
0Phard sinned123

I've been keeping an eye on that game but it looks like some of the content is behind a Patreon paywall, so I am waiting until later to pay for the Patreon content.

Which is why it's not yet on my recommended list.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
We got any info regarding next update release date or content for that matter? I would pledge, but the lack off communication is one of the things stopping me. Still love this game so hopefully it's still being worked on.

4.00 star(s) 108 Votes