4.00 star(s) 108 Votes

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
More Riley content. Fuck yessss, hoping this will be one of those rare games that u get to fuck them both together
I want more content too I would also like to put him a cage xD but that might be too much also the MC doesnt seem to be te guy that would suck another guy so thats a releave since I like to be on the giving end

• Haha
Reactions: Grelk

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Didn't get a End of Content screen. At the end of the Riley scene it just goes to Main Menu with no warning to save.

Moving the jump point to land after the #end worked for both watch and skipping Riley's scene.
Python:
        label endwithext:
            scene endwithext
For others if you don't want to edit files just save at the point to Skip Riley scene or when Riley says, "BOOP"

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
MOD UPDATE:
0.039v2
  • Fixed game bug that caused the game to jump back to the Main Menu when game was done instead of warn you that you've reached the end of the update, thanks to pds72 for pointing this out

Due to my lack of time today I played through the game via the ctrl key so I did not catch this.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
My saves from previous update not working. Problem only for me ??
Yes I'm having the same issues
Did you use Koga3's mod on previous update?
If so then that might be the problem, if not it could be the saves got corrupted.

Either way, it won't take you long if you start a new game and use the ctrl key, though you may need to select Skip Unseen content in Preferences, to help fast forward to where you need to be. And if you had use Koga3's mod then start a new game using my mod.

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
Loving the update. Riley is quickly becoming a favourite and I hope there's a lot more that way. The night will be interesting as I'm sure our hero will get a visit (or maybe more?) through the night.

Longer term, I'm hoping Oliver gets a real sub role instead of just a cuck.

davemarg

Dec 30, 2019
Is there anything other than gay stuff in this update? Worth downloading? 0.036 was an update of the century so given tags we are due for a shitty one this time

Reactions: Satarial
4.00 star(s) 108 Votes