4.00 star(s) 108 Votes

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
Its the second game just in this week that you complain about gay content. Your papa must have fucked you hard when you were a kid.

Dont like it.. Am not obligated to like it.. have the right to not like it... And it seens yours is the one that did you since you love it soo much and keeps following ppl that dont want anything to do with you..

leave me alone dude.. im not into "your stuff".

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
No trouble. I'm a little disappointed but shit happens. My thing was he mentioned traps separately from "straight up gay scenes" when you kinda already crossed that line.:KEK:
To be fair, it's a pretty blurry line.

And there've actually been studies done that imply traps and shemales don't actually appeal to gay men - so they're arguably NOT gay, but some nebulous middle ground between the two binary options. In other words, you've got to be at least somewhat straight for the feminine aspects of a trap to appeal at all, but somewhat gay to accept the male parts... so if anything it's bi at best.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
And what's the trouble with gay content? it's not my personal fav but variety is the spice of life: the more possibilities the merrier. :)
there's nothing wrong with gay content - just needs to FLAG it and apply gay tag, so that people can avoid it BEFORE downloading it. There are people for them is gay a no-no.
Is there anything other than gay stuff in this update? Worth downloading? 0.036 was an update of the century so given tags we are due for a shitty one this time
no - not really any other content worth to see right now - just skip this one and get it together with next update.
This update is something for cock-lovers gay guys only

Last edited:

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
Why the changelog said straight up it was a Riley update. I am not into trap/gay, but the great thing is the dev makes it easy to skip. Hate for a game that you get for free, cracks me up.
That doesnt make much sense, honestly. No1 said it wasnt easy to skip... ust that the update was shitty because it had no content other than that... so it ames sense to find it a shitty update.

Well... rather you like it or not, ppl have the right to have an opinion. I support other games on this site.. but well.. you expected pplwho dont like how things are progressing to support the game? otherwise they cannot hate on the game? Lol... thats not how it works.

Reactions: Satarial

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Nice update,and for those who complain about the update,0.39 is for riley(see the changelog)
past updates doesnt have riley,so the tags are there for a reason.otherwise you guys are kink-shaming.
tags are wrong here.
Trap or futa is someone who is in wrong body - so a female with a dick for example. But Riley even tells that there is a women he loves - so he is straight and NOT a trap, shemale or futa or how you want to call it. This is PURE gay/bi content.

EDIT:
And given the fact that you are playing a male character, who interacts with another male - it's gay (YES - GAY - as Riley is feeling male - and not female)
It's just ridiculous how the developer is trying to hide behind "trap" tag. This is everything else rather than trap - just saying

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 108 Votes