Ren'Py Completed Butterfly Therapy [v1.0.1] [hiddenpaulsmith]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Read my other comment and calm down.
I'm more than calm thank you I just spent 5 minitues ROFL at your first comment so if you meant it to be funny it worked.
as to your second post it's less to do with utilitarian and more to do with it being problematic but either way thanks for the laugh.

Aug 8, 2022
Thanks everyone for the love and support, I appreciate it!

Love the premise, not enough bimbo games on here. I have had an issue though, game breaks when you try to visit the church at night.
Yeah, stupid mistake, Church has been scrapped, I've removed the option in V0.6.1 :)

The walkthrough just looks like "level everything up evenly and bimbofication is linear" but extra complicated to me :LOL:. Time to give it a shot. Also curious as the Walkthrough and description only mention Laura but also say there are five girls in the game. Guess we'll find out.
Exactly, I've provided the walkthrough in case anyone is stuck, but if you level up a bit of everything at the same time, you'll be 100% fine.
As for the other girls, they've been added later to the initial concept that I wanted to explore, and they have even more straightforward paths, so no walkthrough needed.

Thanks again for all your feedback!

Last edited:

Kamet-69

Jan 31, 2020
when I watch the movie in the evening it says that I have to take the siri survey in the morning but there is no such thing

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
I think the only thing left is to participate with the gym instructor on the photoshoot but im stuck here and the art gallery tells me that i need to bimbofy more girls but I already have 3 shoots on the main exhibition

(Dev pls try to grey out options if there is no new content to see)

1675708089468.png 1675708561983.png

EDIT:

ok, to progress it seems to need the degrading wording
1675708812849.png

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes