BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
1675540482573.png

Overview:
Butterfly Therapy is a short game where your goal is to corrupt a young shy woman Laura and turn her into a bimbo doll without her even noticing it! You will use psychology and cognitive biases to slowly shift her preferences and style.
=> There are currently 5 women to bimbofy.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-02
Release Date: 2023-01-18
Developer: hiddenpaulsmith
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.1
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Note: The game sends some users data to "*.xyz" site. If u have no internet or have restricted internet your game might hang. To avoid it- modify "increment_metrics" function to prevent sending data

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras
: Italian translation*

9iOY9P.jpg dOmeYS.jpg XstoJz.jpg dbY4vF.jpg HVcMUg.jpg LFPrjS.jpg lM6RWy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Sexual liberation is a myth. Except for harems since humans are mammals and 97% of mammals are polygamous. But having sex with everyone as a woman goes against your nature so she's probably gonna have some real deep psychological problems in a few years.
If we wanna talk about what works in reality, harems being a thing don't make for a stable society either.
But this is what vidya games are for. To bring the rosy picture of everything that would suck in reality right to your computer screen.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Haven't played yet but looking at the Walkthrough the dev gave.....
It doesn't feel weird at all. In all honestly, it feels..... streamlined and simple. It just looks confusing but trust me, spaghetti feels more confusing that that.

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
If we wanna talk about what works in reality, harems being a thing don't make for a stable society either.
But this is what vidya games are for. To bring the rosy picture of everything that would suck in reality right to your computer screen.
Well yeah. That part of the fictional character about to have psychological problems was where I tried to make my comment funny. I'm not for harems existing in reality, even though they're "natural", since monogamy is more utilitarian.

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
Haven't played yet but looking at the Walkthrough the dev gave.....
It doesn't feel weird at all. In all honestly, it feels..... streamlined and simple. It just looks confusing but trust me, spaghetti feels more confusing that that.
The walkthrough just looks like "level everything up evenly and bimbofication is linear" but extra complicated to me :LOL:. Time to give it a shot. Also curious as the Walkthrough and description only mention Laura but also say there are five girls in the game. Guess we'll find out.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
No Offence I think the game is actually pointless but to each their own but this made me laugh.
Sexual liberation is a myth. Except for harems since humans are mammals and 97% of mammals are polygamous. But having sex with everyone as a woman goes against your nature so she's probably gonna have some real deep psychological problems in a few years.
97% maybe Polygamous but thats many for the purpose of breeding and lineage the continuation of their species.
Very few and mainly Humans do it as a form of enjoyment alone.
Mainly men are interested in Polygamous relationships.
But boy do they like to miss use this bit of info to justify themselfs.
While conveniently forgeting that some of that 97% of polygamous mamals are actually female's that have multiple male mates.

And very sorry but that includes female Humans who are naturally programmed to seek multiple patners to find the best male provider and very much do tend to shop around for the best mate in this day and age.
And some even just for fun calling themselfs Laddettes as has resently been dockumented.
Infact possibly the only reason more woman don't is the stigma attached to a woman still when lets face it she's only doing exactly what a man do's.

Think about this way If females are programmed to be monogamous only as that statment leads us to believe and so they arn't as interested in Polygamous relationships .
Who the fuck are all these man shagging in their Polygamous relationships and or harems?.

Last edited:

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
No Offence I think the game is actually pointless but to each their own but this made me laugh.

97% maybe Polygamous but thats many for the purpose of breeding and lineage the continuation of their species.
Very few and mainly Humans do it as a form of enjoyment alone.
Mainly men are interested in Polygamous relationships.
But boy do they like to miss use this bit of info to justify themselfs.
While conveniently forgeting that some of that 97% of polygamous mamals are actually female's that have multiple male mates.

And very sorry but that includes female Humans who are naturally programmed to seek multiple patners to find the best male provider and very much do tend to shop around for the best mate in this day and age.
And some even just for fun calling themselfs Laddettes as has resently been dockumented.
Infact possibly the only reason more woman don't is the stigma attached to a woman still when lets face it she's only doing exactly what a man do's.

Think about this way If females are programmed to be monogamous only as that statment leads us to believe and so they arn't as interested in Polygamous relationships .
Who the fuck are all these man shagging in their Polygamous relationships and or harems?.
Read my other comment and calm down.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes