Ren'Py Completed Butterfly Therapy [v1.0.1] [hiddenpaulsmith]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Entrel

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
Put corruption , exhibitionism and mind control tag. most people search for these tags.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
this game be crashing randomly as fuck, like WTF did this dev use, like look at this bullshit.

1683499749157.png

it happens alot when you go outside the house, its constant crashing of choice and then the stupid ass Not Responding bullshit comes up, like this devs game needs a fix.

dont get me wrong its a good game just need to fix the connection error or whatever your using when it comes to player being teleported to choices during the day or night.

Reactions: drakkor

Oniros

Nov 1, 2018
Yeah, I have nothing against metrics, but you have to make sure it's transparent ffs.

If you don't want constant crashes and freezes, go and comment the increment_metrics function in script.rpy(just the content of the function)

Reactions: shift6

Flojo23

Feb 27, 2020
nah i just give up with this game too many bugs... it remember me the last version i played of depraved town : remake the sandbox version gad too many bugs i had to give up that one too

alissallapkr

Dec 11, 2022
hello i'm stuck the game tell me to go to the market at night but where the market i dont find it and if its the shopping clothe its the same that tell me to go to the market a night

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
all, who have problems with that "game"- its caused by sending users data to *.xyz site
here "corrected" file(i mean disabled data sending in function "increment_metrics"), just replace original:
?

MisterFluffles

Mar 23, 2023
How is this considered a completed game? There is so little to do and what there is is incredibly bland. There is about maybe 15 minutes of any real content. You deal with the female lead a few dozen times because you have to level up some pretty bland stats. Then the other girls you deal with about a half dozen times and they are your sluts. This is a bland game. I am sure it is a thing for someone, but it is not for me.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Question ;

First thing you encounter, is an 'ask' for the mc's name . . .:unsure:, umm, ... is the protagonist, a male, or a female ?
( there are no tags stating which )

Edit :
Guess I'll assume it is a, male-protagonist . . . since no one else seems to know either . :rolleyes::whistle:

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes