Maken512

Oct 16, 2021
Hello all,

I repacked the game to modify the mini-game to always be a win, whatever you do.

I WON'T upload, it's a pain in the ass so here I'll tell you how I did :

STEP 1 - Change script (can be skipped if you trust the zip I joined)
- Get a .rpa file extractor (I used shizmob/rpatool on github) you need Python to run it, ask google how to install and run stuff with it
- extract game/scripts.rpa ( I suggest to specify an output directory when doing so because there's quite a few files )
- open qte.rpy
- search for a line '$ qtesuccess = False'
- change 'False' to 'True'
- save file

STEP 2 - Rebuild game
- Get RenPy (search RenPy download, it's obvious) and install
- Copy extracted game folder (Buxom-1.0.1-XXX) in the same folder as RenPy.exe (base of RenPy installation folder)
- Start RenPy.exe
You should see the folder on the left !
- Delete game/Scripts.rpa (from the folder you just copied)
- Copy all .rpy files (including the modified qte.rpy) you got from extracting the .rpa files in game/ (where you just deleted the scripts.rpa files)
Note that you can ignore the .rpyc you got from the extract. If you took my zip, unzip in the game/ folder and you should be good.
Now back to RenPy
- in Actions (on the right) select Build distributions
- Select the package that match your computer (no need to build Mac if you are on Windows)
- hit Build
Note that it can take a while.

Once it finish, it open a new folder with the newly created game.zip !
You only need to extract it like other game from F95 and it's ready to play with hacked mini-game !

Mrblack187

Jul 1, 2019
Quite possibly one of the worst menu experiences ever... I've been playing Hgames since LineMarvel and Junglegirl.
I can navigate full moonrune RPGmaker games quicker and with better success.

1st you need sunglasses to view game (my monitor is already on eye saver lol)
2nd you have to go in circles at least 2x before you can start the real maze of menu options.
3rd The fucking MAZE, even with guides froum comments it's still stupid hard to follow your 1st 8 times through.
4th grab your pencil and paper because you'll need to remember and manually input 10 digit codes (in the maze of menus)
5th if you actually get out of the blinding white rooms and rest your eyes on a the planet mission it's important to note that the average human reaction time is about 250 miliseconds and you better be up to par! You've got to be as alert as a cat in China Town. Hell, if you win three in a row you're ready to challenge Billy the Kid at high noon!

Missed your chance? well FUCK YOU, time to put your sunglasses back on and return to the maze! I love insect bestiality or formicophilia, but this game punishes you for trying to reach the end. This was made by a State Fair carnival game; you are destined to lose and even if you manage to knock over the gravity enhanced Osmium metal cup with your ping pong ball all you get is a cheap bug that's filled with used pill-bottle cotton fluff and some retinal degeneration.

Don't forget the scenes are a one of, so you have to restart a new save to view em again. Really hope this game moves beyond these challenges but hard to believe 1.0.1 release.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes