Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
can someone confirm theres a fetish for this monstrosity!!
Oh absolutely.

There's a whole site dedicated to breasts growing to massive sizes, and this would actually be a pretty common sight there. Even some far larger than this.

(thematic multi-branched Continuous Story started by the main site since 1998)

Reactions: Gojii

dwoolfy

Apr 17, 2020
The 'big tits' tag just does not seem all that appropriate to me for this one. More like 'huge tits' or 'absurd tits' or even 'ginormous tits'. Personally I would put grotesque as a modifier for those tits.

zoku

Aug 24, 2017
That's really great but unfortunately disproportionate to realism of natural boobs physics

ital

Jan 26, 2019
95% of the games on this site, perfect shit, are already doing all sorts of nonsense, no one is trying to make quality games with beautiful women and interesting gameplay, and all because people eat everything they are given.

Shas'O

Feb 3, 2018
I will dive into those marshmallow hells and see if we can find buns in the oven, if not for nurturing kids I don't know what those tits are for, you must knock them up
So I did went through it, it was short, 45 minutes of content, and there was one pregnancy in one of the character's epilogue
Thing escalated quickly, there was no build up, straight to business, not that I was expecting any from those funbags, I want to be in between that cleavage and hell it was good
5 dollars to show my gratitude

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes