VN Ren'Py Abandoned By Midsummer Moonlight [Ep. 2] [Mimir's Lab]

4.50 star(s) 38 Votes
Apr 27, 2023
1- the dev disappeared
2- Not really, literally the plot is: MC's uncles wants to give a subtle clue about what MC should do, MC misunderstand the clue and decides to join the army: it doesn't matter if the rest of the game is good(and somehow i doubt it), the plot is idiotic.
sure

Reactions: Aelth

Necrypt

Apr 23, 2022
Damn, I was really hoping that this game would continue being developed, sure the MC isn't perfect (pretty fucking dumb to be honest, who in hell would go to die in a war instead of being with their friends) but that's what makes this game a little better than others the fact that the MC has to grow by realizing his mistakes in the worse way possible by slowly felling the pain his dumbass is causing to others. The mom is also such a good character, she is a bitch and a huge hypocrite by talking about how MC's actions towards his friends are cruel meanwhile her actions are fucking horrible. Anyway I fell like a writing/novel nerd but if the Dev is still reading this thread I gotta say, you have potential to make a very good game and I hope that you will give it another try, thank you.

ToadMayn

Oct 18, 2021
I feel like it's probably overdue to ask, but does anyone have any copies of porcelain hearts?

Mushybird

Sep 17, 2021
I feel like it's probably overdue to ask, but does anyone have any copies of porcelain hearts?
I think Porcelain Hearts was just the name of this game before the dev changed it to it's current one. Or are you asking if we have an earlier version of the game?

ToadMayn

Oct 18, 2021
I think Porcelain Hearts was just the name of this game before the dev changed it to it's current one. Or are you asking if we have an earlier version of the game?
Anything related to either game really, Just wanna know if there's any more content beyond what's already here. It's a shame this was discontinued, it had potential in spades, almost :(

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Wasn't bad game, good models, pretty good writing, shame it died. Dev has been gone for close to a year now and also removed his patreon.

Reactions: Remiswaifu1209!

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I come back here time to time, to cry in corner. such a great game wasted...
You serious? O_O

I get being sad when a good game gets abandoned, but literally MC joins the army (despite not being emotionally mature or physically strong) only because his relatives decided to be subtle about recommending a school but it backfired because the big news on TV was about the army needing for new recruits

If you consider this game good, there are high chances that: you never played a game EVER or you never played a good game EVER

^_^ See Ya <3

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
You serious? O_O

I get being sad when a good game gets abandoned, but literally MC joins the army (despite not being emotionally mature or physically strong) only because his relatives decided to be subtle about recommending a school but it backfired because the big news on TV was about the army needing for new recruits

If you consider this game good, there are high chances that: you never played a game EVER or you never played a good game EVER

^_^ See Ya <3
It had great ground work. MC itself was great, needed more character development but still great. game somehow hooked me up. Sisters, their family drama, everything was interesting for me. Wish dav never abandoned it.

I can shit half of the game you have in your list but I will restrain my self XD

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
You serious? O_O

^_^ See Ya <3
I see that you follow this thread only to bash people who liked it.

Interesting... Well, I guess everybody needs a goal in life.

Carry on!

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I can shit half of the game you have in your list but I will restrain my self XD
Believe me, i can trash them too, but at least plot-wise are above the average(if you ask me) or the plot good enough to make sense(which makes them above the average)

Reactions: ohhaiguize

alri

Mar 8, 2019
You serious? O_O

^_^ See Ya <3
MC isn't really happy with how things are going at home and also doesn't know what to do with himself now that high-school is finished while all the people around him seem to have a plan that also happens to lead them away from him. My guy, that is like half the young dudes who voluntarily enlist in armies, that isn't unrealistic at all. And this isn't even touching on the fact that MC's most trusted older male figure (daddy is never home) seemingly recommended to him to enlist.

It's OK if you don't like games with MCs who aren't sure of themselves, but there is no need to shit on said games or the people who like them.

topher

Apr 21, 2017
You probably already played it, but for anyone else trying it out post-death v2 re-worked the scene with sister vs friend, it was better for the story, and considering the game is abandoned at least is some more content if you find an old copy of v1

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 38 Votes