VN Ren'Py Abandoned By Midsummer Moonlight [Ep. 2] [Mimir's Lab]

4.50 star(s) 38 Votes

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
He got addicted to gacha games and red bulls

good ridance.
Guys... for real ? After playing E2 I thought its finally getting interesting. Now I find out Patreo is nuked, he has still subscribstar but with a new title Porcelain Hearts ? He uses all models. I HOPE its just a change of name, for whatever the purpose is...

I mean for god sake, such a good game, good characters with good models + even the hot mom got a model change for the better. We even got new girls introduced.... why abandoning it ? :FacePalm:

EDIT: Send me his Discord link pls. Dont tell me its down aswell...

Reactions: JjJ5

ioriya

Sep 10, 2019
If he comes back and is steady with updates I promise to support. I thought this one had alot of potential and it may be worth the risk for me.
Why would you do this? That's similar to putting money on something like Star Citizen. You're just going to get burned.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Andromodus

Feb 9, 2020
so...you've abandoned yourself like this dev did with the game?XD
Hahah hell no. I've actually recently cured my depression and have never been happier. I'm striving for success in my life more and more. I just can't explain why I liked this game so much or why I'd still support it if it came back. Basicly what I'm saying is I'd give them a second chance as we need to live in a world where second chances are posssible.

Multi27

Jan 16, 2022
Hahah hell no. I've actually recently cured my depression and have never been happier. I'm striving for success in my life more and more. I just can't explain why I liked this game so much or why I'd still support it if it came back. Basicly what I'm saying is I'd give them a second chance as we need to live in a world where second chances are posssible.
it would be a third chance, but i get what you're saying.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
1- Why is this game abandoned?
2- Shame, this got to be the best storyline i played.
1- the dev disappeared
2- Not really, literally the plot is: MC's uncle wants to give a subtle clue about what MC should do after high-school by telling him to watch the next news, MC misunderstand the "clue" and decides to join the army: it doesn't matter if the rest of the game is good(and somehow i doubt it), the plot is idiotic.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Jimskeleton
4.50 star(s) 38 Votes