4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
SubscribeStar? Yes, indeed. That's why developers go there from (or along with) Patreon. They can provide the content they want and get paid by subscribers.

I haven't done so yet, but I believe you sign up and provide a payment method, just like for Patreon. Then you join the developer(s) you like and pledge a monthly fee to use their game(s).
Unfortunately my broke ass will be sticking to piracy sites for a while longer

pron2021

Jan 9, 2021
meh his name implies that he loves milfs but actually he hates them
Unfortunately my broke ass will be sticking to piracy sites for a while longer
considering how many of the games on here were abandoned or in best case updated once or twice a year
you probably should stick to piracy sites
only NFTs are bigger waste of money

Last edited:

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I thought about this game again today when I played two more that let the player choose relationships as whatever they want to be. I don't know how hard that is to code, but again, it seems the clear and obvious answer to making it work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Before I Forget

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
I thought about this game again today when I played two more that let the player choose relationships as whatever they want to be. I don't know how hard that is to code, but again, it seems the clear and obvious answer to making it work.
It's the norm now.

Reactions: Loganfin

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I well understand your disappointment, but it was not the game that did that to us, it was the developers. They could have found a way to get around Patreon's silliness, but they didn't even try.
It wasn't just that, the overall quality fell off after the first release, and the whole moving into one big house thing didn't help either.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
It's impossible to not miss this. . . .. best milf among the many VNs. . . .
Still wishing this would continue
I absolutely loved the beginning of this. Then it got into the meeting with the other aunts, etc. I still liked those scenes as well, but I do think the strongest part of what was released up to this point was that opening with the mom. I was looking forward to stronger writing in the coming releases but, well....

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
I absolutely loved the beginning of this. Then it got into the meeting with the other aunts, etc. I still liked those scenes as well, but I do think the strongest part of what was released up to this point was that opening with the mom. I was looking forward to stronger writing in the coming releases but, well....
The whole moving into one big mansion and slave/maid was a bit much for me. It was totally heading into a simpler direction I feel. I wish it just focused on the mom for a while and the aunts later.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The whole moving into one big mansion and slave/maid was a bit much for me. It was totally heading into a simpler direction I feel. I wish it just focused on the mom for a while and the aunts later.
Yeah, the game really set up that it would be about finally being with the mom and establishing a long-lasting, romantic relationship with her over time. And, as players, we only saw the "at last" moment (from the MC's perspective, albeit a huge shock to him). Then she backed away from it quite a bit, it felt like the game was going to be a lot more about developing an intimate relationship with her over the long haul, so a slow burn to get there.

I don't mind some of the other stuff that took place so far, because if there's no committed relationship with the mom yet, it should be expected that the MC would do other stuff in the mean time. But I really wanted the story to focus on the mom and develop that a lot more than it did.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Was going through some old games and deleting them to make space.. couldn't remember this and played it... damn the possibilities this one had.. what a shame. Nice animations.. hot MILf.. what more could one man ask?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
what more could one man ask?
Devs that don't add the incest patch to their Patreon like fools?

It's one thing to lose a game due to burn out or outside influence no one has any control over. It's another to lose a game because the dev shot themselves in the foot with a damn cannon.

Not that i'm bitter or anything.

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes