thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
This game actually very promising and fun to play with, the idea of relive the moment with more choices are very good and make me remembered the game Twelve minutes a bit. Will bookmark and keeping my eyes for more updates in the future, wish Dev the best with this project
Beside that I hope the hint system would be a bit more obvious to help advance and unblock the event of girls like Jenny and Alex

spl00sh321

Mar 5, 2020
When you were younger you were inseparable from the girls you grew up with, but as time past they moved away and you grew apart.
Looks like they grew up much.

Reactions: Kyraga

sho1223

May 28, 2017
Hmm, I'm not through it yet, but I find the first bit enjoyable. It's sort of hard to tell if you've seen everything with the vague hints. You don't have to be quite so blatant as some games where they tell you, "Pinch X nipples in the bathroom" but something along the lines of, "There is more to see in the bathroom" would be better than "She is open and free, gently tease her forward."

Dementor_ene

Dec 6, 2020
Most of the tags are not in the game. For what reason were they added to the title? This is misleading.

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Is the swinging avoidable?
I don't want to get to far into the game and have forced swinging thrown in I like my harem girls to be mine alone?
Just my personal preference no offense meant to anyone else

Thank you for your time :)

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes