Nov 7, 2020
Massive tits? Sure but I’m still gonna check it out. I really hope some of you aren’t that dense that you can’t recognize a joke, the back pains gag has been around for as long as I can remember. Relax.

• Haha
Reactions: Bobby Boucher™

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
To answer the questions:
  1. The girls do not have back problems, this is a fantasy and all their spines were forged by the finest dwarves Asgard has to offer. Quite frankly I'm not happy with the art though, but without going and learning to draw for several years or being able to get an artist far more competent than me (which I'm definitely open to) it's the best it's going to get. Regardless, despite their gravity defying properties these breasts aren't even that unrealistic, while rare they certainly exist in real life. Hell one of my testers is almost this big (She sadly does have severe back problems). Alex may seems weirdly open and all that but quite frankly I'm writing real experiences here... just... you know, in real life Alex's eventual pregnancy wasn't much of an option.
  2. All tags mentioned are currently in the game, although some are currently so light on content that you may mistake them for a passing breeze. The tags will continue to grow as more content is added to the game. This is why there is no tittyfucking tag, it's not far off but you do not yet shove your man meat between those udders.
  3. Swinging refers to the relationship between Lin and Lisa, who are married but in a very open relationship. It may just be my sensibilities but if if lesbians do that stuff it's still swinging right? I don't see why there would be a gender split on it? There is not currently a plan for there to be any other males in this game beyond the various videos you all watch together. If married lesbians don't count then I guess I can remove the tag, I mean it's not useful if it's confusing people?
  4. Walkthrough... that's gonna be an interesting one... You might have noticed that the sheer amount of dialogue trees make this game a fucking maze. Hence that guy who got 23 out of 22 corruption. The Alex guide made sense to me because I made all this stuff and I can see why it isn't so nice for others. The question in delivering this is what is it a guide towards? I can definitely improve the hints system so it's far less vague, but other times you have to choose between progress and scenes. The question is how to portray this to the player best? Unlike other games, while accruing love helps each run there is not set value that will let you do things as every girl and every scene is different. Then what even is a scene, is asking Alex to get her tits out in the forest a scene worthy of being pointed out, or is there some threshold that nudity needs to cross?
  5. Will the game contain mom-son content? While you will bang everyone, legally I will say no. If there were some kind of mod that made incest a part of that then that would definitely end up depicting mother son stuff though.
Thank you everyone for your support, it's been wonderful to get this much feedback in just 8 hours.
GOOD, THOROUGH ANSWERS :PogChamp:
Looking forward to this game's development. I really like what's there, for a v0.01.
On the walkthrough topic, I'd say priority is making progression easier to understand before tackling the more detailed stuff. Also simply pointing people in the direction(s) to access all lewd renders is also a good starting point IMO.
As an update on corruption, I managed to hit 25 after finally doing the lisa and lin content. Also going over 22 corruption un-earns the achievement, though I doubt that matters at all.

As an aside, how frequently can we expect updates?

Last edited:

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
25 sounds like a definite bug... Will take note on the hint systems as well. I'm glad people are starting to make sense of the flowchart though, even I didn't know what I'd made till I put that together.
As for updates I understand that particularly at this stage of a games life, a good development heartbeat is very important, so I was planning on fortnightly public releases with weekly private releases, with eventually peeling back to the more typical monthly public builds so that I can guarantee the quality and scale of my work. Some topics just don't fit into the dev time that can be scrapped together in two weeks. Hopefully I can stick to that for the first push though as I'll probably also be crunching for my job on VR dev for an upcoming conference.

As for people who kindly offer my tester back rubs, she is single but currently has a large black dog with anger issues... which isn't so much a threat as a solid brick wall between her and having the ability to meet new people. I'm sure she appreciates the sentiment though.

Tr4sh

Mar 18, 2018
While to make me download the game the median size of girls' tops was more than enough, the corruption and world reset mechanic definitely pushed me towards staying for longer. The fact that the game itself feels as if written by a person who actually knows english language (unlike many projects hosted on f95 that rarely bypass the quality level of automatic translators) is also a big boon. Will keep it bookmarked and I wish all the best to the author.

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
As for updates I understand that particularly at this stage of a games life, a good development heartbeat is very important, so I was planning on fortnightly public releases with weekly private releases, with eventually peeling back to the more typical monthly public builds so that I can guarantee the quality and scale of my work.
Regular updates are good for a games 'heartbeat' as you said, but you might want to be wary of promising that strict an update schedule this early on, and on your first project. You can never know what might happen during development, especially when the game has a lot of variables like yours

Missing promised updates can do a lot of damage to your reputation and trustworthiness as a dev, and that can take a long time fix even if its only a few misses

Sometimes its better to take things a little slower out of the gate

Just some advice from someone who burnt out trying to keep a schedule lol

whalat

Sep 27, 2017
To answer the questions:
  1. The girls do not have back problems, this is a fantasy and all their spines were forged by the finest dwarves Asgard has to offer. Quite frankly I'm not happy with the art though, but without going and learning to draw for several years or being able to get an artist far more competent than me (which I'm definitely open to) it's the best it's going to get. Regardless, despite their gravity defying properties these breasts aren't even that unrealistic, while rare they certainly exist in real life. Hell one of my testers is almost this big (She sadly does have severe back problems). Alex may seems weirdly open and all that but quite frankly I'm writing real experiences here... just... you know, in real life Alex's eventual pregnancy wasn't much of an option.
  2. All tags mentioned are currently in the game, although some are currently so light on content that you may mistake them for a passing breeze. The tags will continue to grow as more content is added to the game. This is why there is no tittyfucking tag, it's not far off but you do not yet shove your man meat between those udders.
  3. Swinging refers to the relationship between Lin and Lisa, who are married but in a very open relationship. It may just be my sensibilities but if if lesbians do that stuff it's still swinging right? I don't see why there would be a gender split on it? There is not currently a plan for there to be any other males in this game beyond the various videos you all watch together. If married lesbians don't count then I guess I can remove the tag, I mean it's not useful if it's confusing people?
  4. Walkthrough... that's gonna be an interesting one... You might have noticed that the sheer amount of dialogue trees make this game a fucking maze. Hence that guy who got 23 out of 22 corruption. The Alex guide made sense to me because I made all this stuff and I can see why it isn't so nice for others. The question in delivering this is what is it a guide towards? I can definitely improve the hints system so it's far less vague, but other times you have to choose between progress and scenes. The question is how to portray this to the player best? Unlike other games, while accruing love helps each run there is not set value that will let you do things as every girl and every scene is different. Then what even is a scene, is asking Alex to get her tits out in the forest a scene worthy of being pointed out, or is there some threshold that nudity needs to cross?
  5. Will the game contain mom-son content? While you will bang everyone, legally I will say no. If there were some kind of mod that made incest a part of that then that would definitely end up depicting mother son stuff though.
Thank you everyone for your support, it's been wonderful to get this much feedback in just 8 hours.
Ignore the people saying the boobs are too big, they're too dumb to realize not every game is built around their specific tastes, fortunately for me this game's built around mine.

The character models are pretty good considering you're using Honeyselect, but yeah the poses and overall lack of art is gonna be a problem for some people. Personally I find your writing evocative enough to have it carry the experience without needing a new image for every scene, but I'd still appreciate it.

You're really gonna need a walkthrough though, your game is pretty complex and both players like me who like finding every bit of content and players who just want to make it through the critical path are gonna need some help to get through it.
The Alex guide is a pretty good model honestly, it was a bit daunting when I first saw it but after I started playing around in the game and understood it's mechanics it became much more readable.
Writing down what content you've made and how to access it should also help you with development, both with bug catching and with design. So you'll benefit from making the guides as well.

Now for some advice you should feel free to ignore: You have a lot of characters so you might feel tempted to spread the love with every update, I think if you do this it's gonna be 2025 before we get to fuck any of them. I feel like you should focus on one girl at the time like you have with Sam in this update, at least for the first few girls.
It will give give you and the players a template for what to expect and what to subvert in the future, as well as getting to the good stuff right away without adding ham-fisted sex scenes.
Maybe have alternating updates with one focusing on Sam (or whichever girl you're focusing on) and another on other girls who need a little love or on making crossover content between girls etc.

Finally I think you need some narrative device to either justify the Groundhog Day thing or to explain to the player it's happening, otherwise it's pretty jarring to just repeat the same content as before with no comment at all from the game.

You have a good foundation here and I can't wait to see what you build on it.

PS: I got to 27 corruption, I've added my save in case you want it for bug catching.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I'm sitting in the Cabin by the lake, 80 miles from Santa Fe, I'm just sitting out her at the Cabin by the Lake. If you're wondering where I'm at, I'm at the Cabin by Lake. It's the one that's 80 miles from Santa Fe!

THE CABIN BY THE LAKE, 80 MILES FROM SANTA FE! The Cabin where I'm out, out by the Lake! This Cabin is where I"m at! 80 miles from Santa Fe! I'm still sat on this Cabin by the Lake, 80 miles from SANTA FE!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This looks good, a little concerned by the Swinging, but Oh well. Let's dive in!

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
That's some good advice that I can take to heart there guys. I'm not entirely sure on a good solution to the release schedule though... promising less is the obvious choice and rejecting it makes me feel like one of those folk that asks for advice when they've made up their mind. That being said The only place I've said so was in that one post with all these disclaimers around it so I should have some room to experiment before I really commit to something. I mean if they read that they are probably reading this.

And I'm glad someone pointed out that I should make sure I get a finished character in the game. I had planned on it really alleviates the pangs from not fleshing out everyone instead.

As for the folks dismissing the big tiddy lifestyle... I almost find it ironic considering the central points of Alex's story thus far. People choosing to come and voice that, but in all honesty it didn't really effect me and more posts is more free advertising, so they are actually helping me.

Reactions: Larry2000

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
To answer the questions:
Really good answer, I also like the way you write :D

On the part about Swinging, I'd say remove it if it's not about MC sharing his stuff. It's not a double standard with men and women, it's just that if the MC is a male, it logical to follow that him sharing his women, would be sharing. It's usually reserved for when he lets his girls get it on with other men. And vice versa for a female protagonist. I think it's safe to say if you have zero plans for the girls to get together with other men, you would do better to safely remove the tag.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
While to make me download the game the median size of girls' tops was more than enough, the corruption and world reset mechanic definitely pushed me towards staying for longer. The fact that the game itself feels as if written by a person who actually knows english language (unlike many projects hosted on f95 that rarely bypass the quality level of automatic translators) is also a big boon. Will keep it bookmarked and I wish all the best to the author.
big same

Oct 21, 2021
I'm sitting in the Cabin by the lake, 80 miles from Santa Fe, I'm just sitting out her at the Cabin by the Lake. If you're wondering where I'm at, I'm at the Cabin by Lake. It's the one that's 80 miles from Santa Fe!

THE CABIN BY THE LAKE, 80 MILES FROM SANTA FE! The Cabin where I'm out, out by the Lake! This Cabin is where I"m at! 80 miles from Santa Fe! I'm still sat on this Cabin by the Lake, 80 miles from SANTA FE!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This looks good, a little concerned by the Swinging, but Oh well. Let's dive in!
What kind of swinging?

Reactions: DesertSandBox
4.20 star(s) 59 Votes