Korpheus

Feb 2, 2018
Anyone know how to do the corruption 5 event, go drinking with some buddies event? I can't find out how to drink.
You don't really need a drink.
You need attend Sunday Night Event 'Drinking Buddies' with Carla, Lin and Lisa.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As per above you need to chose correct response 'I get all the...' with req. fulfilled prior to the event: 4 Love with Alex or have kissed any girl, and 10 Love with Carly at Corruption 4 with at least 3 sexual activities with her.
Going further you will need choose 'You don't uderstand' or 'I have lived'.
'High Corruption levels' refers to requirment of level 3 Corruption set for other characters (not sure which though).

Last edited:

Harangutang2

Jun 21, 2023
You don't really need a drink.
You need attend Sunday Night Event 'Drinking Buddies' with Carla, Lin and Lisa.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As per above you need to chose correct response 'I get all the...' with req. fulfilled prior to the event: 4 Love with Alex or have kissed any girl, and 10 Love with Carly at Corruption 4 with at least 3 sexual activities with her.
Going further you will need choose 'You don't uderstand' or 'I have lived'.
'High Corruption levels' refers to requirment of level 3 Corruption set for other characters (not sure which though).
Ah OK, must be missing the corruption levels for the other characters. Will work on that

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Game really needs a walkthrough - there is a comprehensive in game guide for what is needed to unlock options for scenes in say corruption levels etc but i'll be damned if i have the foggiest idea on how to find Haileys moonstone for example... i feel i am clicking blind over scenes i have done several times already to see if they have changed just to try and find it. Only one i have found so far is Alex and even it was a massive trial and error before realising you must have a high enough overall world corruption level to find it (so even doing everything right you still could not unlock it though game does not explain this to you very well, if at all because i certainly never saw this stated anywhere).

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
Game really needs a walkthrough - there is a comprehensive in game guide for what is needed to unlock options for scenes in say corruption levels etc but i'll be damned if i have the foggiest idea on how to find Haileys moonstone for example... i feel i am clicking blind over scenes i have done several times already to see if they have changed just to try and find it. Only one i have found so far is Alex and even it was a massive trial and error before realising you must have a high enough overall world corruption level to find it (so even doing everything right you still could not unlock it though game does not explain this to you very well, if at all because i certainly never saw this stated anywhere).
Haily is wearing her moonstone already, though I'm not sure why it doesn't mean she's automatically fertile without discovering that. Just talk to her on Sunday Night by the lake and have a high enough World Corruption.
1717974380802.png
Just try things you haven't done before. See about raising your world corruption, and rank up other girls too so you get more opportunities to raise mood, love and unlock events you've not seen before.
Only occasionally do you find weird edge-cases where you need to rank someone's corruption down for specific events.

The progress tree is great for seeking out things you haven't done yet. Look at specific characters and see which paths you haven't yet traversed down to see if you've potentially missed something. Like this, for example:
1717974738684.png

Reactions: Skode

Blakeness8

Apr 20, 2021
i'll be damned if i have the foggiest idea on how to find Haileys moonstone for example
A good rule of thumb for finding Moonstones are searching for events that require a WC check. So if you are searching, lets say Sami's Moonstone, then go to the choice tree, filter through only Sami's events and search the event block that requires the World Corruption

Last edited:

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
A good rule of thumb for finding Moonstones are searching for events that require a WC of 40 - 50. So if you are searching, lets say Sami's Moonstone, then go to the choice tree, filter through only Sami's events and search the event block that requires the World Corruption
That is a fantastic workaround, never thought of that

Reactions: Blakeness8

C.In.The.Darc

May 31, 2022
Oh great and mighty Nunu, I think I've found another bug.

I can't seem to get the Haley by the Lake Pregnant version anymore, and even while pregnant she's still calling me to have a picnic date. In the previous version this didn't happen.

Also also, and this is more of a general question, but can you unlock the 5+ corruption for Carla yet? I'm assuming it's the "pregnant" tab, but I'm guessing it's not available in this version?

raven1694

Oct 23, 2017
The sex tape scene for Lina isn't unlocking her C5. I have the required 8 nerve and 6 love but when I finish the scene in any combination of choices I don't get the corruption heart opening animation. Anyone having this issue or know if I am doing something wrong?

Jan 10, 2022
View attachment 3742239 do i need to deacivate corrupion levels here? the flags are bit vauge.
Yes sometimes you will have to deactivate corruptions to meet requirements for some events. I'm pretty sure though that Jenny isn't beyond this yet at any of her available levels and the Lina burn should still be available at C4 though it is a little out of character at C4 since I don't think those scenes have been updated for quite awhile.

If your confused on what to do it is actually pretty easy just ask for advice about a girl from Carla (Talking to Carla event, available multiple times a day) and then burn the person you got advice for. I find Lina the easiest and she gets some very unique choices that you have to have the advice to even see.

The sex tape scene for Lina isn't unlocking her C5. I have the required 8 nerve and 6 love but when I finish the scene in any combination of choices I don't get the corruption heart opening animation. Anyone having this issue or know if I am doing something wrong?
Lina's C5 isn't in the game yet, if you've done the scene then when it gets added you'll have it already available, pretty sure the unlock animation just isn't added yet but I don't remember if it happened when I first did the scene either so I'm not sure if that is an actual issue or not.

PastelPenis

Aug 31, 2023
I'm starting to feel a little stupid. I've unlocked most of the available corruption stages for the girls etc. but I don't have Haily yet. I asked Carla for her number ages ago, but I have absolutely zero clue as to how I'm supposed to message her? Could someone give me a hand on this?

Jan 10, 2022
I'm starting to feel a little stupid. I've unlocked most of the available corruption stages for the girls etc. but I don't have Haily yet. I asked Carla for her number ages ago, but I have absolutely zero clue as to how I'm supposed to message her? Could someone give me a hand on this?
It was changed since I last had to do it but I do believe you just head to your bedroom when it's empty and you can call her now, might have to be at specific times I am not sure of the specifics.

4.20 star(s) 60 Votes