Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
Cannot progress through Lina C2. I need poke Sami in the mouth while she is asleep, I'm pretty sure I've done it on my previous runs, but now I cannot seem to figure out how to get to it again. Conditions?

Blakeness8

Apr 20, 2021
Cannot progress through Lina C2. I need poke Sami in the mouth while she is asleep, I'm pretty sure I've done it on my previous runs, but now I cannot seem to figure out how to get to it again. Conditions?
IIRC the two conditions are Sami Corruption 2 and Sami being asleep so wait until either Friday Night/Midnight or Sunday Early Morning/Morning and do the following:
> Click your bedroom in the map
>Choose "Sami..."
> Corruption 2: "Poke with your dick"
> ???
> Profit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Argrond

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
I have found the cryptic note and I already have the password, I also already saw the scene where Lisa shows what the note was hiding but I don't know how to alter the note no matter how hard I try

Last edited:

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
After several races I have been able to obtain the clues from the cryptic note but I still have not discovered how to obtain the lina camera

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
I have found the cryptic note and I already have the password, I also already saw the scene where Lisa shows what the note was hiding but I don't know how to alter the note no matter how hard I try
After several races I have been able to obtain the clues from the cryptic note but I still have not discovered how to obtain the lina camera
But when is said that this game needs an walkthrough, the hell gates is open and this is the first thing they will send out of it 1703861312108.png

the bomb has been planted

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
I was able to handle the cryptic note thanks, now my problem is with Lina's C4 conditions. I have already done 3 scenes well, which are Jenny, Cassidy and Lin, but she doesn't talk to me on Sunday so I don't know what to do.

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
I was able to handle the cryptic note thanks, now my problem is with Lina's C4 conditions. I have already done 3 scenes well, which are Jenny, Cassidy and Lin, but she doesn't talk to me on Sunday so I don't know what to do.
You need to do three in the same run, making sure to meet with all of them. Jenny, I think, has a problem with one of her scenes in the current public. Try instead Cassidy, Lin and Haily, then meet on Sunday.

RuneStar

Sep 9, 2022
Wow. its funny this game but... i stuck. I dont understand a looot. xD

I got stuck in the game and now I don't know what to do to increase corruption.... I thought that if I freed Alex's, it would help me with Sami's but I ended up worse because now I'm working with Haily...

Is it possible to release all the scenes and actions? I had read that the creator had incomplete some missions.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS: Did anyone notice that the creator on his patreon is already running version .30 and has already finished version 0.29 ? For those who are paying the patreon have access xd the 0.28 is the current public two weeks ago.

PD2:I dont know what happen HAHAHAHA. i open the game, wait a looot time. Watch Youtube for half-hour, click in load. waitmore time... and error hahahaha
1703974097859.png

Last edited:

RuneStar

Sep 9, 2022
i dont knowwhat happen but... i stay in...

"Total world corruption:45 "

This achievement was unlocked by... I don't know, I was afk for a while while I was listening to music, the game freezes for a second, I go back to the browser, wait a few seconds, go back to the game and the black screen appears with a half feminine silhouette.
1704002819015.png 1704002954508.png 1704002964653.png

I managed to unlock another achievement, but I feel like I could unlock the "event" that shouldn't happen.

I mean, for the corrupted world 25-35, in your room there was no character, just a circle with a question mark, but I could never see what action I should take, I did everything in trial and error but... no idea.
Although at that time, I didn't have with much corruption to certain female characters, I'm not sure if it was alex, haily and another one.

1704003415591.png

Reactions: sufunmong92

kutoba

Apr 28, 2020
Am I doing something wrong or? I can't seem to get haily's dairy queen mail.
I completed all the checked lines, but nothing triggers

Bicapra

Aug 2, 2021
I don't understand how to reach lisa corruption 1, the in game hints says to tell her we don't resent her, 2 love and she will tell us how she is felling on monday morning, the in game guide makes it looks like i have to get 3 head trauma. I've done all of those things and she still is not corrupted. I also tried to look into the game files but i could't find where the lisacorruption1 flag is set to true. Any help is appreciated

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
I don't understand how to reach lisa corruption 1, the in game hints says to tell her we don't resent her, 2 love and she will tell us how she is felling on monday morning, the in game guide makes it looks like i have to get 3 head trauma. I've done all of those things and she still is not corrupted. I also tried to look into the game files but i could't find where the lisacorruption1 flag is set to true. Any help is appreciated
The game files wont help you due to my inconsistent boolean standards.

I think the thing you might be missing is that those lists of what to get done are in order, so you need 2 love by the time you ask her how the girls have been doing.

You do not need 3 head trauma.

Bicapra

Aug 2, 2021
The game files wont help you due to my inconsistent boolean standards.

I think the thing you might be missing is that those lists of what to get done are in order, so you need 2 love by the time you ask her how the girls have been doing.

You do not need 3 head trauma.
Good to know searching trough the game files was useless hahaha, anyway yeah i always had 2 love with her (through the food snak and hug scene)

Bicapra

Aug 2, 2021
Good to know searching trough the game files was useless hahaha, anyway yeah i always had 2 love with her (through the food snak and hug scene)
OK i found out you also need 6 mood for the scene monday morning, thanks for the help

Blakeness8

Apr 20, 2021
What do I need to get Sami's second row second corruption?
Do you mean "-Have her be jealous, or horny enough so she can't even make you leave" ? if so you:
  • Either need 3 of Jealousy or 3 of love with Sami
  • You select "Compliment" when sami is in the shower at Saturday Noon
For how to get the respective Jealousy/Love with Sami:
  • +1 Jealousy in the first dinner if you have Alex corruption 2+ and +2 gained if you make Hailey and sami Arm Wrestle (Hailey corruption 2+)
  • +1 Love if you carry the bags at the start, +1 when changing if you select "Continue Looking" and +1 if you choose "Undress" in the same section.

BTW Nunu, while doing this i found out that i had the first sublevel of Sami's second corruption unlocked "Workout" even though i never did it? when unselecting it it locked itself back to normal so that was funny. Defenitly a bug :4Head:

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 56 Votes