kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
HEY EVERYONE, THESE GUYS DONT LIKE BIG TITS!

See? No one cares. I am sure there are plenty of other threads you can go troll. Have a good day, ladies.

As an aside, them are some glorious titties. Saw banner picture, and knew it was immediately going on the watch list.
naw i like big tits and the over 50+ woman i fucked had large tits but i need more variety then everyone having nothing but head sized tits i want the large medium and small no where on earth will you find a place like this with nothing but G cups

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
To answer the questions:
  1. The girls do not have back problems, this is a fantasy and all their spines were forged by the finest dwarves Asgard has to offer. Quite frankly I'm not happy with the art though, but without going and learning to draw for several years or being able to get an artist far more competent than me (which I'm definitely open to) it's the best it's going to get. Regardless, despite their gravity defying properties these breasts aren't even that unrealistic, while rare they certainly exist in real life. Hell one of my testers is almost this big (She sadly does have severe back problems). Alex may seems weirdly open and all that but quite frankly I'm writing real experiences here... just... you know, in real life Alex's eventual pregnancy wasn't much of an option.
  2. All tags mentioned are currently in the game, although some are currently so light on content that you may mistake them for a passing breeze. The tags will continue to grow as more content is added to the game. This is why there is no tittyfucking tag, it's not far off but you do not yet shove your man meat between those udders.
  3. Swinging refers to the relationship between Lin and Lisa, who are married but in a very open relationship. It may just be my sensibilities but if if lesbians do that stuff it's still swinging right? I don't see why there would be a gender split on it? There is not currently a plan for there to be any other males in this game beyond the various videos you all watch together. If married lesbians don't count then I guess I can remove the tag, I mean it's not useful if it's confusing people?
  4. Walkthrough... that's gonna be an interesting one... You might have noticed that the sheer amount of dialogue trees make this game a fucking maze. Hence that guy who got 23 out of 22 corruption. The Alex guide made sense to me because I made all this stuff and I can see why it isn't so nice for others. The question in delivering this is what is it a guide towards? I can definitely improve the hints system so it's far less vague, but other times you have to choose between progress and scenes. The question is how to portray this to the player best? Unlike other games, while accruing love helps each run there is not set value that will let you do things as every girl and every scene is different. Then what even is a scene, is asking Alex to get her tits out in the forest a scene worthy of being pointed out, or is there some threshold that nudity needs to cross?
  5. Will the game contain mom-son content? While you will bang everyone, legally I will say no. If there were some kind of mod that made incest a part of that then that would definitely end up depicting mother son stuff though.
Thank you everyone for your support, it's been wonderful to get this much feedback in just 8 hours.
Thank you for a very detail explanation, honestly to say I don't see any problem with gigantic boobs because different Devs would want different style for their character design. I'm still struggle with finding all the corruption point (still only 12/22 so far) but your game truly are interesting and quite unique which make me want to see more updates in the future and more fun choices and ideas from you
Mom-son content always be 1 of the best fetish but at the same time got banned by Patreon guideline so I understand it won't appear in the game, but would love if you gave more room so Modders can put an incest patch for people love that fetish more easier
A walkthrough guide would be a good help for dummy like me, I'm very bad at taking hint so got lot of hard time to connecting all the dots and unblocking all the possible event in the game
I don't mind swinging but would prefer it would limit with between girl/girl like now so MC can join for a possible threesome, anything more than that could make people throwing more fuss than just simply "boobs too big so I dislike" right now

Reactions: Larry2000

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
Thank you for a very detail explanation, honestly to say I don't see any problem with gigantic boobs because different Devs would want different style for their character design. I'm still struggle with finding all the corruption point (still only 12/22 so far) but your game truly are interesting and quite unique which make me want to see more updates in the future and more fun choices and ideas from you
Mom-son content always be 1 of the best fetish but at the same time got banned by Patreon guideline so I understand it won't appear in the game, but would love if you gave more room so Modders can put an incest patch for people love that fetish more easier
A walkthrough guide would be a good help for dummy like me, I'm very bad at taking hint so got lot of hard time to connecting all the dots and unblocking all the possible event in the game
I don't mind swinging but would prefer it would limit with between girl/girl like now so MC can join for a possible threesome, anything more than that could make people throwing more fuss than just simply "boobs too big so I dislike" right now
Back when I was doing some work for google and epic around the cardboard I heard an interesting story. The two teams wanted to work together, but due to contracts they could not share code to make it work. The solution was that the engineer from epic would walk into the google office and type some code, then turn his back and get distracted while a google engineer happened to be taking notes on some code he found.

That is not unrelated to how there managed to already be a day 0 incest patch, which I have no ownership or control over.

There is a walkthrough for Alex's content in this version but it's a massive flowchart which takes some game knowledge to even read. Such is the problem with massive interdependant dialogue trees that make up this game, each scene has one path through it but branches out into many paths, sometimes to get a scene you need to have followed a previous path just right or maybe you just need to have gotten enough love this run, or one of many other variables.

The swinging tag seems like it's on its way out, while technically correct it's not communicating what it is supposed to. Apparently people only care if it's MC loaning out their partners. It can feel kinda weird to me but I'm certainly not trying to make a point, the tags are for communicating so they need to do that.

If I were redesigning this I would have included more variety in the cast, maybe for my next game... ask about that in a year or two because I refuse to start another project before finishing this one. I'm not sure I'd reduce bust size though, I think the actual problem is that 3d renders can be very samey with their outputs, if it was hand drawn there would be a lot more room for difference. All in all though the community has been very supportive (pun intended) of what I was afraid would be quite mediocre art, dissenting voices have been almost entirely taste related and that doesn't bother me, people are allowed to like different things.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Come on Larry, even I have limitations. Sorry I let you down buddy.
It happens my man. Though, personally, I like the girls with BOOM, I once got busy in a Burger King bathroom. I'm crazy, but allow me to amaze thee, they say I'm ugly but it just don't faze me.

That's how it be sometimes.
(I can't keep the songs from my comments today!)

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
The swinging tag seems like it's on its way out, while technically correct it's not communicating what it is supposed to. Apparently people only care if it's MC loaning out their partners. It can feel kinda weird to me but I'm certainly not trying to make a point, the tags are for communicating so they need to do that.
I said something similar before, but think about tags this way. If they are tagged in the game, they should be happening to the main character. If a character is having sex Vaginally, the tag vaginal sex would only be applied if the MC was doing it. If it says Rape. It would usually only be marked if one of the MC's love interests, or MC was involved somehow. Same with almost every tag. There can be an example, however, that if it happens enough it could be considered a tag even if the MC isn't involved. But those are on a case by case basis usually.

This isn't law, but it's a good rule of thumb.
"If the MC is the subject of it, then tag it."

viper217

Apr 18, 2020
I think that the sex in this game will have to avoid Missionary position for safety purposes, the huge tits present a clear and present danger to a full set of black eyes for the MC. Perhaps this is the reason that the MC all have huge dicks, to be able to fuck huge titted women from a foot away (probably need to still wear some eye protection). If the girls get on top there is real smothering danger for the MC. I really think that the game developer should hire a safety consultant before someone gets hurt :p

• Haha
Reactions: Cuss__

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
I think that the sex in this game will have to avoid Missionary position for safety purposes, the huge tits present a clear and present danger to a full set of black eyes for the MC. Perhaps this is the reason that the MC all have huge dicks, to be able to fuck huge titted women from a foot away (probably need to still wear some eye protection). If the girls get on top there is real smothering danger for the MC. I really think that the game developer should hire a safety consultant before someone gets hurt :p
1635490184152.png

Cuss__

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
Well swinging is a couple's experience. For instance, if one partner is on their own somewhere and fucks someone they just met, and the other partner isn't present, that's just an open relationship. Of course that's also called cheating if this wasn't agreed upon prior to the act

Reactions: sc0rp10n

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
So, as a game dev myself, I have a couple of suggestions on how to make the game easier to follow, without ABSOLUTELY requiring a flowchart/walkthrough.

1. Have a screen that lists all of the character corruption points/fetishes/items gained. You can break them out by character.
2. Add a UI option to display which choices will give which results (including love points and mood points). You should also include choices with unmet requirements (e.g. requires 15 corruption points), although hiding these behind a second option might be a good idea, for those who want more of a challenge in finding them.

Also, I haven't figured out how to get an apology from Sami, which is mentioned in Alex's flowchart.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
So, as a game dev myself, I have a couple of suggestions on how to make the game easier to follow, without ABSOLUTELY requiring a flowchart/walkthrough.

1. Have a screen that lists all of the character corruption points/fetishes/items gained. You can break them out by character.
2. Add a UI option to display which choices will give which results (including love points and mood points). You should also include choices with unmet requirements (e.g. requires 15 corruption points), although hiding these behind a second option might be a good idea, for those who want more of a challenge in finding them.

Also, I haven't figured out how to get an apology from Sami, which is mentioned in Alex's flowchart.
i agree with this.

Bocoboco

Jan 18, 2018

I was just about to ask for a way to double check corruption levels during a loop. Especially if progress with the other characters is going to be reliant on group stuff.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

odinkun

Nov 11, 2017
This hits a lot of what I like in various games I've played here; harem, corruption, and huge knockers are big ones I'm always excited to see. I know they're not for everyone (easy to see here) but I appreciate that not every game is for everyone all the time. Really enjoy the pacing, the writing is solid, and I like that reactions feel logical for what you're doing vs where the character's headspace is at. I'm afraid that it'll lead to huge spider-webs of choices vs world states (kinda already is) that even you can't keep track of, but if you feel comfortable keeping track of it all, I think it's really enjoyable.

As a side note, because the game works the way it does, I actually did enjoy following the logic web and annotating all the routes I had taken vs not taken yet. I actually hope these DO keep being included with future updates, as someone who likes to see how everything flows and what's new.

The repeating world state is unique from what I've played as well, really curious to see how far everything gets pushed. Maybe Alex will even achieve some of her titty monster dreams along the way? Either way, I can already tell this will be one of the three games I look forward to the most for updates.

Angelsong

Jul 19, 2018
Interesting gameplay loop. Not sure if I like it or I'm just not used to it yet. Either way the girls look good (love me some milkies) but the "mom" and "aunts" could perhaps have their faces aged a bit. Right now they look younger than the daughters. Good luck on the game, regardless! I'll keep it on my watchlist.

DontSellMyCookies

Sep 22, 2021
Maybe I'm stupid, but what is the "corruption spent" between loops? I can't seem to find a way to interact with it other than collecting corruptions.

Really fun concept otherwise, definitely enjoying it and looking forward to more (y)

Reactions: DanDOR26
4.20 star(s) 60 Votes