stootza

Jun 22, 2019
For the life of me, I cannot find the trigger that opens the "Lisa has talked about drug interactions." Is that either not available yet, or am I just blind? Thx

Darksyl16

Nov 1, 2017
my wlakthorugh needs a walkthrough, is there any damb sex, also whats with the moonstone dont get my hopes up like that. under certian conditions she can get pregnant i havent even ben able to get into her to begin with
to get her pregnant, you need to spend the sunday midnight with her in her room (corruption 4)
Does anyone know what program is used for the character models? I love this game and I might make one myself centered around paizuri and breast expansion
i think it's Honey Select
For the life of me, I cannot find the trigger that opens the "Lisa has talked about drug interactions." Is that either not available yet, or am I just blind? Thx
Saturday Noon, speak with Lisa, et choose "What's been up with you ?"

AlexofthePond

Oct 5, 2022
to try, perhaps pointlessly, to sway devs from going so far overboard. It aint that these are "bigger than vanilla", it IS that these would "derail a fkn train going by".
It's not your place to try and get a dev to do what you want. Some people like this stuff if you don't, then the only reason you bothered to post in this thread was for attention because you feel the urge to command other people what to put in THEIR OWN game. You sound so entitled it's not funny. Dev can put whatever they want in the game and your opinion on it doesn't matter.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
It's not your place to try and get a dev to do what you want. Some people like this stuff if you don't, then the only reason you bothered to post in this thread was for attention because you feel the urge to command other people what to put in THEIR OWN game. You sound so entitled it's not funny. Dev can put whatever they want in the game and your opinion on it doesn't matter.

on the contrary; as a consumer, I have every right to try and influence the marketplace.

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
public release of
Now that piracy has finally fallen behind normal releases again the thread is updated, changelog has been repaired and all is once again right in the world!

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
CabinByTheLake-0.13e
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

Oct 10, 2019
So I tried searching for information but all I found was complaining about the ridicoulus proportions of the girls,
while I dont particularly like them I also dont really care about that,
what I want to ask is if there is NTR in the game or more precisely if there are scenes not with MC?
are there other men or is it a one dick game?
how promiscuos are the girls?
is there romance or just sex for the sake of sex?

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
So I tried searching for information but all I found was complaining about the ridicoulus proportions of the girls,
while I dont particularly like them I also dont really care about that,
what I want to ask is if there is NTR in the game or more precisely if there are scenes not with MC?
are there other men or is it a one dick game?
how promiscuos are the girls?
is there romance or just sex for the sake of sex?
There are no other penises in the game. The women may interfere with each other however. For instance two of them are married and while you will eventually be included in their escapades and father their children, they don't stop being married.
There is one openly promiscuous lesbian. Beyond that the characters do not have much in the way of active sex lives.

This game is labeled as corruption but it's not about slutification or bimbos. They do NOT show off their dicksucking skills thanks to all the practice they've been getting when you weren't around. In general when you corrupt them you are drawing them deeper into their desires and how this effects them changes depending on the character. The poster girl starts off being insecure and having no friends, but she tries to relive the old times with her old friend, you. As she grows more corrupt she comes to accept the pleasure and sexuality of her body that she can explore in a safe environment with a safe person, you.

So it is romantic and the corruption helps them overcome various hangups of their past, and while MC might not fix them with his penis, they are very thankful with their vaginas.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
haily's page on the end screen is still bugged for me (it has been since last update)
another error found

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2019
There are no other penises in the game. The women may interfere with each other however. For instance two of them are married and while you will eventually be included in their escapades and father their children, they don't stop being married.
There is one openly promiscuous lesbian. Beyond that the characters do not have much in the way of active sex lives.

This game is labeled as corruption but it's not about slutification or bimbos. They do NOT show off their dicksucking skills thanks to all the practice they've been getting when you weren't around. In general when you corrupt them you are drawing them deeper into their desires and how this effects them changes depending on the character. The poster girl starts off being insecure and having no friends, but she tries to relive the old times with her old friend, you. As she grows more corrupt she comes to accept the pleasure and sexuality of her body that she can explore in a safe environment with a safe person, you.

So it is romantic and the corruption helps them overcome various hangups of their past, and while MC might not fix them with his penis, they are very thankful with their vaginas.
Thank you for the consideration, so correct me if I am wrong but they dont love you then, it is just sex and no deeper relationship is going to form,
feel free to put it in a spoiler but I am asking because it feels like a one night stand with extra steps, so is it meaningfull in any way or the harem is just a temporary deal, like one is a lesbian are you the exeption or is she just having fun, I ask because it is important if I have to get invested in the story

Nobodysan

Mar 11, 2021
Thank you for the consideration, so correct me if I am wrong but they dont love you then, it is just sex and no deeper relationship is going to form,
feel free to put it in a spoiler but I am asking because it feels like a one night stand with extra steps, so is it meaningfull in any way or the harem is just a temporary deal, like one is a lesbian are you the exeption or is she just having fun, I ask because it is important if I have to get invested in the story
That's not how it seems to me. With the caveats that the game's incomplete (and features a time loop), it seems like at least several of the characters move in the direction of a meaningful, long-term, loving relationship with the MC.

Reactions: Kazutoyo

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
I'll be honest, until I write it, I'm not sure you are even going to come out of the end of this game with a "girlfriend".

But they will all love you.

I guarantee that. Like, the lesbian, you don't fuck her straight, you don't fuck her bi. She is gay. But she is hedonistic and perfectly capable of a pan sexual attraction to you that she is willing to express sexually. Beyond just sex though she is clear that she would be there for you if you need her. And that actually covers a lot of the relationships here, love comes in a lot of forms and it's not always about putting a ring on someones finger or a conventional label. It's about the people who you want to spend your time with and rely on when needed.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I guarantee that. Like, the lesbian, you don't fuck her straight, you don't fuck her bi. She is gay. But she is hedonistic and perfectly capable of a pan sexual attraction to you that she is willing to express sexually.
a hedonist pansexual who will fuck anything isn't a lesbian
I'll be honest, until I write it, I'm not sure you are even going to come out of the end of this game with a "girlfriend".

if they love you and have sex with you then they are your lovers, which is a step more intimate than mere girlfriend

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I have no idea what just happened, you get like 3 options to seduce 8 women? This is impossibly stupid and tedious. Please try something else, like designing a torture game for Putin, but this may suffice for that.

Oct 10, 2019

I guarantee that. Like, the lesbian, you don't fuck her straight, you don't fuck her bi. She is gay. But she is hedonistic and perfectly capable of a pan sexual attraction to you that she is willing to express sexually. Beyond just sex though she is clear that she would be there for you if you need her. And that actually covers a lot of the relationships here, love comes in a lot of forms and it's not always about putting a ring on someones finger or a conventional label. It's about the people who you want to spend your time with and rely on when needed.
Sorry for the late reply still thanks for the clarification,
I am sorry but this does not sound like a game for me then,
the description you make sounds less like a harem and more like a poly relationship that just happens to only have one man, if they are not loyal to you specifically then I dont consider it a harem, it sounds like they get close to you but when the experience is over they move on an find other peaple,
that is fine on its own but not for me, I am disgusted by casual sex and this seems like a very casual setting,
love does not mean anything if they are not only loyal to you at least in my opinion,
anyway I still whish you luck for the game and in general, this does not seem like the game for me but some peaple still enjoy a more casual sex experience, thank you for your time and sorry for the inconvenience.

4.20 star(s) 60 Votes