sagheel1201

Jun 21, 2022
Only corruption I can't seem to get is Sami's Flash. I feel like a dullard as no one seems to have the same issue. :cry:

Aug 9, 2020
Just played this game and love it. I’m hoping there will be even more characters and a longer vacation.

is there anyways to fuck Lin? She’s the hottest but too bad she’s lesbian

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
I’m also guessing there will be an eventual orgy with every character. Hopefully more threesomes, foursomes and five ways
There will eventually be a way to fuck Lin. Story wise the only thing that's stopping her is her rampant fertility and a promise not to get pregnant. One of those is solvable. She won't turn straight (Or even Bi), but platonic is a broad term with an interesting history. Practically wise I just haven't written it yet.

And yeah more than one orgy planned.

Not a longer weekend though, as a general statement that's just exponentially more content that I would rather put into the game as is.

Reactions: Sh4dyW0lf

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Ah, nice, a time loop game!
I love these kinds of games, since my first playthrough of Majora's Mask and then through the nasuverse time loop fandiscs.

Did not try it yet, but as long as it has a "skip already-watched scene" button or something it should be fun exploring what changes every loop from my new knowledge.

Reactions: Darksyl16
Aug 9, 2020
There will eventually be a way to fuck Lin. Story wise the only thing that's stopping her is her rampant fertility and a promise not to get pregnant. One of those is solvable. She won't turn straight (Or even Bi), but platonic is a broad term with an interesting history. Practically wise I just haven't written it yet.

And yeah more than one orgy planned.

Not a longer weekend though, as a general statement that's just exponentially more content that I would rather put into the game as is.
I’m glad that it’s difficult to fuck her because of fertility, it makes the game have more play value when you have to figure out a way. If it’s too easy to fuck them all it makes the game boring and not as exciting. The challenge makes the game more sexually exciting

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nunu312

SabreW

Apr 2, 2018
I've probably looked all over the game to find this, but I have absolutely no clue where I'm supposed to look to unlock this. Has everyone else found it and I'm just dumb? Or is this not in the game yet?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Darksyl16

Nov 1, 2017
I've probably looked all over the game to find this, but I have absolutely no clue where I'm supposed to look to unlock this. Has everyone else found it and I'm just dumb? Or is this not in the game yet?

Saturday/Sunday Noon/Afternoon > Forest with Alex > "Find Anything good out here" with Love 3 + World Corruption 35 > "Look around with Alex"

Reactions: Sinxflavio2

SabreW

Apr 2, 2018
Saturday/Sunday Noon/Afternoon > Forest with Alex > "Find Anything good out here" with Love 3 + World Corruption 35 > "Look around with Alex"
Thank you for this. I thought I exhausted every part of that route thinking there was nothing left. I was always looking around for trouble thinking something was going that way.

Aug 9, 2020
Readed some comments about the ridiculously big tits and the time loop mechanic instead of a linear novel and about that i have a pronnounce about to the dev

Agreed! If anything not enough women with big tits. Wish there were double the women (obviously I don’t expect it because the creator has limited time).

Jun 10, 2020
Agreed! If anything not enough women with big tits. Wish there were double the women (obviously I don’t expect it because the creator has limited time).
A suitable substitute would be the same women but with bigger tits! I'd love to see all of them get some size upgrades (even, hell, ESPECIALLY the ones that are already massive).

Reactions: mrttao

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
A suitable substitute would be the same women but with bigger tits! I'd love to see all of them get some size upgrades (even, hell, ESPECIALLY the ones that are already massive).
YEEEES, come to the busty side of the force, in another words, it would be AWESOME more BE(Breast expansion) content in game, not only Alex, but with them all, omg, just imagine, control they breast sizes, and each one of the sizes with scene variations, dialogues and even routine maybe, ohh life could be a dream

Reactions: mrttao
4.20 star(s) 60 Votes