somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Double Patreon Post

First of I just wanna say I hope you're all doing well and I'm happy for the support you've given me so far.
So what have I been up to since my last post? Well I'm glad to say that I have made a lot of progress over the last few days. Here are a couple of things I've done:
- Added Map navigation system
- Added new locations to explore
- Planned out more quests
- Created several renders for the characters as they're hanging out in different locations
- furthered the game's story (I've added a decent amount of story content this time)

After releasing V0.3 I'm thinking of making a completion bar that shows how much percentage I've accomplished for the next update. Let me know if you think this is a good idea.

I love you! Stay safe!!! <3<3<3
-----------------------------------

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, my full time job has just been really hectic lately but rest assured I'm still making progress in developing the game. I really wanna get it out as quick as possible but these render times are killing me lol.

Anyway that's all for now. <3 <3 <3

Reactions: Machine1972

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Triple Patreon post.
---------------

Heads Up
For a few days now my pc's been acting up and I've had to replace some parts which took a while to do, so as you can image I haven't been able to get anything done for a while now. So because of unexpected delays like this and my shitty computer I've decided to stop all payments until the next update is released.
Thanks for understanding and stay safe!
---------------

Bug Fixes
Found a small bug in the dialogue system that caused a snowball effect of more bugs once I started fixing it, so how was your weekend? lol.
Still haven't been able to do much 3d development cuz my pc is still messed up, but fret not! I'll be getting new parts next week, if all goes well development should go back nicely on track!
In the mean time, I'm fixing bugs, doing UI stuff and creating music for the game.

Thanks again for your support! Stay safe!! <3 <3 <3
---------------

It's Alive!!!
Yes! I finally got my computer working.. phew. So like I've mentioned, I haven't been able to get any work done for over a month now because my pc decided to stop booting up one day -_-.. I had to replace almost 80% of the parts (It's pretty much brand new at this point) and took the opportunity to upgrade a little (not much lol).
Upgrading my ram from 8gb to 16gb, has had a huge impact on my render time, almost a 30-40% decrease in render time (○o○). And I can actually do other shit while daz studio renders!
Well, now I have to organize my daz assets again cuz my custom categories got removed after I formatted my pc :(. So that's gonna take a while. But once that's done I can start making renders for the script!
Thanks for sticking with me through this minor speed bump, stay safe!! <3<3<3

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1600861077748.png

Bambi gurl: Oh ... Mr. big and bAAAAAaaaaaAAaaad Wolf ... Ahem! *Player*
.... - what beautiful big starry eyes you”se got starring me down !
.... - what throbbing muscular interest you”se got bulging in your innards!
... - what strong open huggish arms you”se got coming for to cuddle me up!

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
metalblinga
Hello, this thread is up for being marked as abandoned. Would you care to give an update on the state of things?

metalblinga

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
If you want it to be updated on the "Latest" list. You have to ping via "report" that you updated and put new files up.
I've reported 3 times since last week, not sure why it wasn't on the latest page.
I even created a ticket but then someone referred me to the update guidelines page and I explained I didn't violate any of the rules but still nothing.
I just decided to report again at the end of this week, and hopefully that works out.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I've reported 3 times since last week, not sure why it wasn't on the latest page.
I even created a ticket but then someone referred me to the update guidelines page and I explained I didn't violate any of the rules but still nothing.
I just decided to report again at the end of this week, and hopefully that works out.
I tried to report it, said this.

"Game got an update from 0.2 to 0.2.5 with a whole host of changes and new story but wasn't put on the latest list, maybe because the dev updated the OP directly. Would you kindly put it on the latest?"

Reply was.
"Unfortunately, your recent report has been rejected: Post in thread '[VN] - Cabin Corpse [v0.2.51] [MetalB]' - it was promoted for 0.2.5 its not promoted for 0.2.51"

So you might want to explain that it hasn't been on the latest in over a year according to the site.

Reactions: metalblinga

metalblinga

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017

"Game got an update from 0.2 to 0.2.5 with a whole host of changes and new story but wasn't put on the latest list, maybe because the dev updated the OP directly. Would you kindly put it on the latest?"

Reply was.
"Unfortunately, your recent report has been rejected: Post in thread '[VN] - Cabin Corpse [v0.2.51] [MetalB]' - it was promoted for 0.2.5 its not promoted for 0.2.51"

So you might want to explain that it hasn't been on the latest in over a year according to the site.
Thanks for the help! :)
I would explain it to them but they're not even responding to my reports.
I just created a ticket for "Contact Admins" explaining the situation. And told them they wouldn't find my game if they scrolled through the games posted in the "Latest Updates" page for the last week.

metalblinga

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017

Reply was.

I was able to clear it up with them lol.
Thanks for bringing this up.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Forced to play full screen only, I guess.....
Any plans to give an options menu and/or way to change aspect ratio?

metalblinga

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Forced to play full screen only, I guess.....
Any plans to give an options menu and/or way to change aspect ratio?
That was actually included in development, but then unity released a shitty update that removed the in-built resolution picker (God knows why).
It's still possible to add a resolution picker in-game but it's more tedious to implement, it's not a high priority right now but I'll get around to it.

Reactions: FookU2

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
does this version end after the woods? because if it doesn't I'm not really sure how to move forward, can talk to two girls but can only repeat the same things.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
you need to find a way to allow us to save in between cinematic elements and free roam.... there is way too many decisions in the story elements not to be able to save beforehand

Reactions: Why Am I Even Here?
1.70 star(s) 3 Votes