Nothsor

Jul 20, 2017
is there a way around the mini-game? my timing is horrible. between the one time in the basement and sparing Charlie I have only managed to do one correctly.

Reactions: Foreigner10

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
is there a way around the mini-game? my timing is horrible. between the one time in the basement and sparing Charlie I have only managed to do one correctly.
It's not you, it's the game. You have to be earlier than you think you should be. Even after that if you screw up you're punished instead of just not getting any points.

honeryx

Jun 16, 2019
It's not you, it's the game. You have to be earlier than you think you should be. Even after that if you screw up you're punished instead of just not getting any points.
Yeah that's what makes these minigames even more annoying, most of the time they're utterly unresponsive and very poorly implemented. Professional game studios stopped using them a long time ago, but they at least had them working properly. Even then, a studio like Telltales died from making that their main gameplay tool, ignoring people's criticisms. Some of the devs that have games on this site are even worse, just appears they never played any games or playtest it themselves, ignoring the whole point of games which is for them to be fun.

Surplouf

May 5, 2020
After 2 updates. The bug is still here.

I do not have choice. I have to stop playing this game. Is impossible to play on Linux.

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
1.5*? I haven't rated this game yet, but that's criminally low for this game. It's above average. Anyway, time to try out the latest installment. I'll rate it soon. Some harsh raters. Geez.

Foreigner10

Oct 10, 2018
1.5*? I haven't rated this game yet, but that's criminally low for this game. It's above average. Anyway, time to try out the latest installment. I'll rate it soon. Some harsh raters. Geez.
The story has an interesting suspense but it doesn't have much progress, it's more of a promise that something is going to happen than something actually happening, while an erotic game is weak, there isn't much relevant stuff in that aspect other than half-naked women but nothing relevant, and the mini-games completely ruin the game, if there was a way to skip them it would be better.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
CabinCorpse-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Nakathor

Jul 15, 2017
Seems like my last save from v0.4.9 is corrupted (same for the auto save...), but an older save from early 2024 is fine, strange. Guess I'll have to re-do some quest, if I had to restrat everything, I would stop for sure even if I like a lot the design. :rolleyes:

But it's just me or there is a delay in the click mini game ? I click and the game react like 1s after... and it's not every click. Sometimes it didn't even react. Impossible to win in this condition. :censored:
Edit : Nevermind, I'm dumb, I forgot that you have to click on the green dot.

Last edited:

hamakor

Aug 4, 2023
how to keep things i found in the forest, they are disapear after i found them...
same bug after i open the drawer :(

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes