Nothsor

Jul 20, 2017
is there a way around the mini-game? my timing is horrible. between the one time in the basement and sparing Charlie I have only managed to do one correctly.

Reactions: Foreigner10

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
is there a way around the mini-game? my timing is horrible. between the one time in the basement and sparing Charlie I have only managed to do one correctly.
It's not you, it's the game. You have to be earlier than you think you should be. Even after that if you screw up you're punished instead of just not getting any points.

honeryx

Jun 16, 2019
It's not you, it's the game. You have to be earlier than you think you should be. Even after that if you screw up you're punished instead of just not getting any points.
Yeah that's what makes these minigames even more annoying, most of the time they're utterly unresponsive and very poorly implemented. Professional game studios stopped using them a long time ago, but they at least had them working properly. Even then, a studio like Telltales died from making that their main gameplay tool, ignoring people's criticisms. Some of the devs that have games on this site are even worse, just appears they never played any games or playtest it themselves, ignoring the whole point of games which is for them to be fun.

Surplouf

May 5, 2020
After 2 updates. The bug is still here.

I do not have choice. I have to stop playing this game. Is impossible to play on Linux.

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
1.5*? I haven't rated this game yet, but that's criminally low for this game. It's above average. Anyway, time to try out the latest installment. I'll rate it soon. Some harsh raters. Geez.

Foreigner10

Oct 10, 2018
1.5*? I haven't rated this game yet, but that's criminally low for this game. It's above average. Anyway, time to try out the latest installment. I'll rate it soon. Some harsh raters. Geez.
The story has an interesting suspense but it doesn't have much progress, it's more of a promise that something is going to happen than something actually happening, while an erotic game is weak, there isn't much relevant stuff in that aspect other than half-naked women but nothing relevant, and the mini-games completely ruin the game, if there was a way to skip them it would be better.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
CabinCorpse-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Nakathor

Jul 15, 2017
Seems like my last save from v0.4.9 is corrupted (same for the auto save...), but an older save from early 2024 is fine, strange. Guess I'll have to re-do some quest, if I had to restrat everything, I would stop for sure even if I like a lot the design. :rolleyes:

But it's just me or there is a delay in the click mini game ? I click and the game react like 1s after... and it's not every click. Sometimes it didn't even react. Impossible to win in this condition. :censored:
Edit : Nevermind, I'm dumb, I forgot that you have to click on the green dot.

Last edited:

metalblinga

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Okay, that's the last straw.

For the longest time now, my game has been review-bombed by players who want to control its development.
It hasn't bothered me in the past, but this time it's gotten out of hand.

This recent 1-star reviewer, honeryx posted

"
Looks like it's been out for 5 years at this point, the complaints from earlier reviews are still relevant today.

No rollback, no player saves (just an auto save), sandbox-style time system where you're stuck hitting fast forward all the time for the one trigger---and can also only activate a trigger once a day, lots of trigger searching and constant checking of the quest objectives, poor mini games, built-in grind requiring component searches that are randomized (usually to find nothing) and a stamina system that, similar to these other issues, seems designed only to waste player type and block progress.

I thought the renders were better before but playing this most recent one they looked worse than I remembered too. Previously I thought at least the art direction was good, now I think it's just okay. Very small updates. Story progresses very slowly and seems to have real issues in getting anywhere and knowing what it wants to do.

Were reviews deleted at some point? Seems strange that this will be only the 4th review.
"

- My game was never meant to have any rollback, and this should be obvious by now
- My game does have player saves
- He complains about gameplay mechanics, the same ones that the majority of people don't have a problem with, and that he used to finish the game. Clearly, sandbox is not for you, so GTFO!
- He complains about 20-30 minutes worth of content updates (in a sandbox game, which, mind you, are very hard to make) every 2-3 WEEKS! If I hadn't pre-written all the dialogues for chapter 2 he would be getting the same content every 4-5 weeks.
- He clearly wants to see more biased negative reviews, and questions if any were deleted in the past, making his intent very obvious

This is clearly slander, as the majority of what this retard said is a lie, or just plain stupid.
I never said anything about the past review bombing, because even if they got butt-hurt and gave me a low score, They were mostly (I say that sparingly) honest about the contents of the game, and I can still respect that on some level.

That's changed now.

I was about to make a very rash decision until I saw bulifun's review,
thank you for your honest review and that will be noted in the future.

For everyone else, I'll put this as simply as I can,
If by the next update (2-3 weeks from now), this is still my review score (or lower)

1720359984314.png

I thought of disabling manual saves on the F95 version permanently, but I'll sit on that for now.
Rather, I will disable backwards compatibility of save files, the chapter-select screen, and the auto skip button for all F95 future updates.
That means resetting your progress EVERY TIME I release a new update. At least the mf won't complain about not having enough playtime with each update.

I'm 100% serious
I refuse to stand for this anymore,
If you would like to retain your progress in future updates, then leave an honest review here.

And kindly cuss out this retard "honeryx" in the comments or your review after leaving a review, or it won't count.

If the goal is not met by the next update (2 weeks), I will be DM'ing only bulifun with the version that has backwards compatibility saves.
The changes won't affect new players (obviously), so they have nothing to worry about, should it come to that.

That is all.

MetalB.

Last edited:

kostike111

Jun 2, 2017

For the longest time now, my game has been review-bombed by players who want to control its development.

"
Looks like it's been out for 5 years at this point, the complaints from earlier reviews are still relevant today.

No rollback, no player saves (just an auto save), sandbox-style time system where you're stuck hitting fast forward all the time for the one trigger---and can also only activate a trigger once a day, lots of trigger searching and constant checking of the quest objectives, poor mini games, built-in grind requiring component searches that are randomized (usually to find nothing) and a stamina system that, similar to these other issues, seems designed only to waste player type and block progress.

I thought the renders were better before but playing this most recent one they looked worse than I remembered too. Previously I thought at least the art direction was good, now I think it's just okay. Very small updates. Story progresses very slowly and seems to have real issues in getting anywhere and knowing what it wants to do.

Were reviews deleted at some point? Seems strange that this will be only the 4th review.
"

- My game was never meant to have any rollback, and this should be obvious by now
- He complains about gameplay mechanics, the same ones that the majority of people don't have a problem with, and that he used to finish the game. Clearly, sandbox is not for you, so GTFO!
- He complains about 20-30 minutes worth of content updates (in a sandbox game, which, mind you, are very hard to make) every 2-3 WEEKS! If I hadn't pre-written all the dialogues for chapter 2 he would be getting the same content every 4-5 weeks.
- He clearly wants to see more biased negative reviews, and questions if any were deleted in the past, making his intent very obvious

This is clearly slander, as the majority of what this retard said is a lie, or just plain stupid.
I never said anything about the past review bombing, because even if they got butt-hurt and gave me a low score, They were mostly (I say that sparingly) honest about the contents of the game, and I can still respect that on some level.

That's changed now.

If by the next update (2-3 weeks from now), this is still my review score (or lower)

View attachment 3807884

I thought of disabling manual saves on the F95 version permanently, but I'll sit on that for now.
Rather, I will disable backwards compatibility of save files, the chapter-select screen, and the auto skip button for all F95 future updates.
That means resetting your progress EVERY TIME I release a new update. At least the mf won't complain about not having enough playtime with each update.

I'm 100% serious
If you would like to retain your progress in future updates, then leave an honest review here.

And kindly cuss out this retard "honeryx" in the comments or your review after leaving a review, or it won't count.

If the goal is not met by the next update (2 weeks), I will be DM'ing only bulifun with the version that has backwards compatibility saves.
The changes won't affect new players (obviously), so they have nothing to worry about, should it come to that.

That is all.

MetalB.
hi bro, your game have animations,gifs or something like this in sex scenes?

manlock

Aug 13, 2018

"

"

That's changed now.

View attachment 3807884

I'm 100% serious

That is all.

MetalB.
I was going to try your game but I won't now as you seem like an awful person.

Someone left a review based on their experience with the game. That in no way makes them a retard.

Instead of throwing a childish tantrum because you are unhappy that someone doesn't like your game maybe see if there is any of the criticism you can take to make the game better.

Making threats about your game to get better reviews is just ridiculous. Make a game people enjoy playing to get good reviews. Listen to feedback and act on them to get good reviews. But throwing your toys out of the pram and insulting people who didn't enjoy your game is so incredibly silly.

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes