EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.png

Overview:
You are a tentacle monster and you want to enslave the crew of the ship and turn them into breeding vessels for your spawns. If you succeed, a bigger prize awaits you...​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-08
Release Date: 2011-11-11
Original Title: 妖蟲ノ檻
Aliases: Youchuu no Ori
Developer: Dieselmine -
Translator: Sugoi VN
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: Final
Language: English (MTL)
Voices: Japanese
Length: Short (2-10 hours)
VNDB:
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

The game requires Japanese locale to run.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

smpl1.png smpl2.png smpl3.png smpl4.png smpl5.png smpl6.png smpl7.png smpl8.png

fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
I am a tentacle monster who wanted to kidnap women and turn them into my breeding vessels but I ended up having them let loose on my credit card and listen to them complain all day long and then to make matters worse a darker skinned tentacle monster who happened to have bigger and thicker and veinier tentacles moved right next to me so I struck a deal with him to get them off me so I can have a bit of peace but the problem is that some of these women were really into ntr so they ended up cumming hard so that the entire monster neighborhood could hear it and now i kind of miss them

Shadow_S_129

Sep 6, 2021

I know this is a joke post, but I would be interested in a simple VN that has this plot. Hell, humanoid tentacle monster will suffice if needed. :p

jonp75774

Apr 26, 2020
I am a tentacle monster who wanted to kidnap women and turn them into my breeding vessels but I ended up having them let loose on my credit card and listen to them complain all day long and then to make matters worse a darker skinned tentacle monster who happened to have bigger and thicker and veinier tentacles moved right next to me so I struck a deal with him to get them off me so I can have a bit of peace but the problem is that some of these women were really into ntr so they ended up cumming hard so that the entire monster neighborhood could hear it and now i kind of miss them
wtf

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
More than half of the preview pics involve preggo. Let's goooo.... but I swear, if this is an ending only mech....

Reactions: Seadoublen

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
I heard about consentacles but you took netorase to a whole new dimension

CodeSin

Mar 23, 2023
I remember playing this game....

Ya that is the only part of this tentacle alien hentai I feel down about. I prefer more when the tentacle alien do not waste the seedbeds in the hentai.

The Alien could have just use them to develop a seedbed nest like in other Tentacle Alien Hentai.

Last edited:
Reactions: DeltaP5