3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
That ending was disappointing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It feels like there should be multiple endings or something.
for those who find the QTE too fast :

you can simply delete the RGSS3a file and put this in your game folder : MEGA
I just do not guarantee that this will stay forever on my mega account so here the tutorial to make the same yourself :

you need to edit the script like someone did on the other post for this game
( the old translation one )
https://f95zone.to/threads/succubus-basket-i-was-abducted-and-made-a-cumpet-ason.20006/#post-1242637

unpack the Game.RGSSa3 file with this : https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-unpacker.50/
extract all the files ( you will find all the extracted file in a "extract" folder in the same folder you put the unpacker program

in the data folder find the script file , open it with this :
edit the script MOG_Blitz_Commands and change the "180" timer to what you want

then delete the RGSS3a file and replace it with all the file you extracted from it ( the data folder and the graphic folder )
when it propose you to replace or merge some files and folders in the graphics folders , you can merge folders
BUT DO NOT REPLACE FILES or you will have some "error picture not found" in game

I'm not 100% sure this solution is bug-free I haven't finished the game yet
What was the point of all the added crap in the files? Feels like you attached the wrong file, lots of stuff that belongs to another game here and the QTE thing didn't work.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
That ending was disappointing.
It feels like there should be multiple endings or something.

What was the point of all the added crap in the files? Feels like you attached the wrong file, lots of stuff that belongs to another game here and the QTE thing didn't work.
there is not crap like you said , this is all the file who come with the RGSSa3 file for this game

you just did it wrong , I did it multiple time on my game and also for a friend to make sure it work and it worked every time

Reactions: okmedoit2

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Question how do i fight back the monster girl she kept beating me every time i meet her and i lose 5 level after that and why can't i fucking save after leaving the castle and why did the developer make a fucking min game with the undress skill, that i fail's to input the correct arrow many time and please help me.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Question how do i fight back the monster girl she kept beating me every time i meet her and i lose 5 level after that and why can't i fucking save after leaving the castle and why did the developer make a fucking min game with the undress skill, that i fail's to input the correct arrow many time and please help me.
use save editor to cheat
and for the mini game , if it's too fast :
https://f95zone.to/threads/cage-of-the-succubi-v1-02-ason-kagura-games.41657/page-2#post-2810768

Reactions: Hentai7777

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
*tries to decide if it is worth it* eff it, I'll bite
there is not crap like you said , this is all the file who come with the RGSSa3 file for this game

you just did it wrong , I did it multiple time on my game and also for a friend to make sure it work and it worked every time
Instructions:
for those who find the QTE too fast :

you can simply delete the RGSS3a file and put this in your game folder : MEGA
I just do not guarantee that this will stay forever on my mega account so here the tutorial to make the same yourself :
I replaced the file just as in the instructions. Assuming it was the same file, it didn't work. I simply asked what was the other stuff in the files...

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
*tries to decide if it is worth it* eff it, I'll bite

Instructions:

I replaced the file just as in the instructions. Assuming it was the same file, it didn't work. I simply asked what was the other stuff in the files...
I will try again to see if I made a mistake ( but tomorrow , right now I'm going to bed )
I deleted the game so I will download it again , if you can give me a save just before a QTE so I can test it easily

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
i was using save editor but some reason went i load the file the stat's does change but max out the item was max.

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Fair warning this game has the curse of terrible quicklime events with no way to change the speed or difficulty so if you're someone like me who's reactions aren't good well .. good luck. Been trying for like 10 minutes never managed to succeed in one.

Honestly I would really appreciate a way to change the speed or even turn them off altogether. It's basically ruining a game I would otherwise thoroughly enjoy.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Fair warning this game has the curse of terrible quicklime events with no way to change the speed or difficulty so if you're someone like me who's reactions aren't good well .. good luck. Been trying for like 10 minutes never managed to succeed in one.

Honestly I would really appreciate a way to change the speed or even turn them off altogether. It's basically ruining a game I would otherwise thoroughly enjoy.
https://f95zone.to/threads/cage-of-the-succubi-v1-02-ason-kagura-games.41657/post-2810768

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Pretty fun game. Though the combat and gameplay kinda gets old quite fast because of the lack of variations. And...
which is quite disappointing

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
It looks like a dude knocked off 2 stars in one of the thread's reviews for not having animation. I can't tell if the images shaking up and down is enough to count as animation and whether it's fair to count that against a game that has 2D CG.

slurker

Jan 26, 2020
Oh hey, the game is on sale for $5 on dlsite right now. ( ) Does anyone know if the dlsite version has the terrible mtl that I can see in the screenshots? And if it does, is there a patch to fix it?

okmedoit2

Jul 24, 2020
The guy that uploaded the Data/Graphics folders and offered instructions did no wrong, it's just not 100% ready for you. You just got to use rpgmaker aio/mx to create and place a project file in the folder, load it up, go into tools/scripts to MOG Battle thing and change the value. Save/playtest. That's also a great way to cheat on any of these kinds of games as you can easily make any tile a new event which gives you whatever you want or modify anything to your liking. +5 from equipment? +5000 then.

If you didn't have the full data/graphics folder like he uploaded (you won't,just the rggsa archive) you could otherwise obtain that by using an archive decryptor.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
The guy that uploaded the Data/Graphics folders and offered instructions did no wrong, it's just not 100% ready for you. You just got to use rpgmaker aio/mx to create and place a project file in the folder, load it up, go into tools/scripts to MOG Battle thing and change the value. Save/playtest. That's also a great way to cheat on any of these kinds of games as you can easily make any tile a new event which gives you whatever you want or modify anything to your liking. +5 from equipment? +5000 then.

If you didn't have the full data/graphics folder like he uploaded (you won't,just the rggsa archive) you could otherwise obtain that by using an archive decryptor.
Who are you even responding to?

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes