Natashacaged

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2020
I actually didn't mind the sandbox much. The sandbox format makes the world seem larger, but you have to populate it with events or risk looking barren. If you don't have enough events planned, then VN is the way to go.
New VN style game also going to have some activities like sandbox game had, like random events at various locations like a bar or a park, but it’s added as an activity. As our Natasha used to run every day at Queens, so she can run at this new park, and we can add some random events after or before the run, as well I am transforming a sandbox-style game to VN, so some effect will be there too.

As for the last question, as someone who also played the MC through the lesbian route, the choice to avoid would be appreciated. Or, at the very least, the choice to decide how the MC feels about the interaction. Like, it's hard to immerse in a lesbian path when the MC automatically swoons over interactions with men.

Also, what was new in 0.5? I restarted, and didn't seem to find anything new.
As for the last update, we do add some events at lesbian path, but it's not a Hot Scene, as a Patreon complain about the presentation of the revenge scene, so we add some build-ups as well engage clarie more to these events as clarie will play an important role in this revenge plot. As well changed a conflicting event on the lesbian path on Monday afternoon at the Locker room.
From now on we will make sure to add some Hot Scene at the lesbian path on every update as most of the time my game has been discussed or liked by lesbian lovers...:)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Olivia_V
Jul 21, 2019
I cannot wait to buy this game in full version (completed edition if available on steam) and once more how can i make my main protagonist get fucked? how could she become non virgin person? please make more contents on this game i love those stories telling. its making me turned on, and nice graphic, characters, environment, dialogue, dressing, and more!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Natashacaged

Natashacaged

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2020
Hello to all the fans of Caged! We're so grateful for your enthusiasm and support for our game. We're excited to move into the next phase of the game where Natasha starts getting more... well, sexual.

However, right now we have a pressing issue that we hope you can help with: we've got another hard drive going bad, and it is affecting our work because files keep getting corrupted.

So what we're doing is having a pledge campaign to raise funds for the hard drive!

Here's how it works:
We'll create a new event with Natasha and another character from the game. This character and event will be chosen by Patreon suggestion and vote. Each new dollar counts for a picture so a new pledge start or an increase to your previous pledge will increase the amount of renders. So if we get 10 dollar new patronage, the event will have a minimum of 10 renders. This whole new event will be distributed to Patreons after the campaign ends, as well we will add it to Caged in the future.

Of course, Patreons will get their rewards as per the tier levels from now on (wallpapers and teasers).

So please, if you want to get a special scene of Natasha doing whatever with whomever, wherever you wish, please pledge and get your friends to pledge too, because the more we get, the more the event becomes more interesting. And it'll be a big help for us to get the new hard disk from this money.

Reactions: disimulated

Natashacaged

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2020
Meet Jenny. She is sweet, loving and hot - and she's the best friend of our favorite Nat. Does she excite you? Do you want to see her action with Natasha? Vote for her and tell us what kind of acts you want to see. Vote and comment in
jenny.jpg
Please follow me on

Reactions: Lele91

Natashacaged

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2020
Oli Reed. Rich, successful and swole. He’s so enamored with Natasha but is he really? Or does that temper hint at a deviant, controlling side? Does his light and dark character intrigue you? Vote and comment if you want to see him in action!

oli.jpg
Please follow me on

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Hey, Natashacaged. Any plans on this, or is it completely abandoned? I know sometimes they put that because the Dev is taking a while to make an update. Just want to know rather I should remove it's bookmark or not. Thanks.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Hey, Natashacaged. Any plans on this, or is it completely abandoned? I know sometimes they put that because the Dev is taking a while to make an update. Just want to know rather I should remove it's bookmark or not. Thanks.
I think the game is on long-long-term hold. I believe the dev wants to complete the game eventually, but there are factors (like the hardware failures mentioned earlier in this thread) that prevent development at this time.

Patrik010605

Sep 14, 2023
Maybe it's on long term hold like disimulated wrote,but I doubt it after two years of no updates.But hey,you never no,maybe we get surprised by one day

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Maybe it's on long term hold like disimulated wrote,but I doubt it after two years of no updates.But hey,you never no,maybe we get surprised by one day
Yeah, I learned not to think it totally dead. Gates Motel didn't have an update for 2 years, then earlier this year, boom! Update. Sure, it wasn't very big. Didn't do much. But it was an update. So there's a chance. LoL

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote