• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
If you didn't flirt with him and you didn't give him the book back, you don't have the opportunity to start anything with him.
  • Added alternative scene if you didn't seduce Charles but are still in a good relationship with him, so you can get on the "seduction" path and see his scenes;

Squidgy

Feb 28, 2018
This might be a dumb question but is there a way to go back to the first temple? I just found out about the pocket dimension and I can get the dryad. and if i can where is it located?

Last edited:

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
who is the girl in CG N-29 and N-30?
Are you sure you have the right numbers? Those are both the protagonist.

• Added alternative scene if you didn't seduce Charles but are still in a good relationship with him, so you can get on the "seduction" path and see his scenes;
Yeah, that was probably too ambiguous. By good relationship I basically meant "gave him his book back". He never gets truly upset with the protagonist, but he is colder to you unless you flirt with him or give him the book.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
While I really enjoyed playing the game, I was kinda disappointed by the good ending of Act V (the demon world visit and escape), probably had too high expectation with the demons.
The different bad endings were expected and nice and with enough variation to have spend some time hunting the down.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nevertheless I had great fun with it, didn't yet played the magic academy so there's that to try.

Jackstarzz

Jun 26, 2020
someone can i have a chapter 3 save for uh testing out highcliff bit cuz im curious about the sex activity there and my save is now on chapter 5

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
While I really enjoyed playing the game, I was kinda disappointed by the good ending of Act V (the demon world visit and escape), probably had too high expectation with the demons.
The different bad endings were expected and nice and with enough variation to have spend some time hunting the down.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nevertheless I had great fun with it, didn't yet played the magic academy so there's that to try.
Glad you enjoyed it overall. I considered some sort of middle-ground options for the ending (as well as completely different final arcs), but ultimately this made the most sense while not being overly complicated, so I went with this. I would have needed a slightly more "gray" antagonist, and to introduce the conflict earlier if I wanted to have choices for the ending, which would make the game much more different (and would have required significantly more work). As it is, the end is basically a rescue mission, and I am fine with that.

Reactions: Warphorror

Hoshiguma98

Jan 27, 2023
Are you sure you have the right numbers? Those are both the protagonist.

Yeah, that was probably too ambiguous. By good relationship I basically meant "gave him his book back". He never gets truly upset with the protagonist, but he is colder to you unless you flirt with him or give him the book.
The girl who wear black robe. Btw this game is so good, nice work

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
theres a letter from R and it says go to them at afternoon but who the hell is R?
If it's a letter outside your house, that should be Ronald. You meet him if you get drunk at the pub. Basically, he is married and everyday he lets you know when his wife isn't there if you want to get it on with him. He lives in a large house past the public bathhouse.

The girl who wear black robe. Btw this game is so good, nice work
Oh, so you meant 529-530 in the gallery. That NPC can be met if, during the quest Kira gives you to investigate the farm, you pick up the ledger with girls' names, and try to talk about it to the guards in Tarkas before taking it to Kira. Basically, she is an agent of the Zanti family, and tries to stop anyone looking too deeply into their illegal side. Of course, if you are already a cowgirl, you also can't meet her, since you'll sabotage the investigation.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Begging for saves for this game is pointless, the CG gallery can be unlocked basically the instant you get control of the main character via the Travel Sphere item (Warps you to a debug room, talk to the bottom left NPC in there) and the vast majority of scenes are non-repeatable.
Also some quest lines are mutually exclusive, i.e. Zanti/Vampire routes, so you have to be specific what routes you want. For example I almost exclusively do the Zanti route, so if you want a Vampire save you're SOL.

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
Also some quest lines are mutually exclusive, i.e. Zanti/Vampire routes, so you have to be specific what routes you want. For example I almost exclusively do the Zanti route, so if you want a Vampire save you're SOL.
But there is a way to revert back the quest line (ie you're on Zanti path? Poof, now you're not), though you can only do it 3 times

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Don't understand the people in this thread not wanting to help others regarding saves.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 43 Votes