• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

gobbohobbop

Apr 15, 2023
I played the game and i gotta say the heavy utilization of hypnotization is not really my thing but i did enjoy the game, i liked the characters especially Kira, Ariel and Newell tho i wished her itereactions were a bit longer. I liked how your choices impact your progression.
I had a few questions:
1) Will there be a path with keiko expet the eliza one?
2) How come the picture gallery is not shared between saves?
The game is great keep it up.

Sorom

Oct 2, 2022
It is quite strange and scary that the game file is a 1 gigabyte EXE file that quietly tries to connect to the Internet after opening.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I played the game and i gotta say the heavy utilization of hypnotization is not really my thing but i did enjoy the game, i liked the characters especially Kira, Ariel and Newell tho i wished her itereactions were a bit longer. I liked how your choices impact your progression.
I had a few questions:
1) Will there be a path with keiko expet the eliza one?
2) How come the picture gallery is not shared between saves?
The game is great keep it up.
Glad you enjoyed the game, despite mind control not being your thing. That's usually the main fetish to all of my games, although I try to have some variety in there.

1) No, at this point I am trying to finish the game, and she isn't in the final list. I always figured she would stay professional, unless mind control was involved, which is why she is only featured when that angle is present. You do get some minor content related to her if you are a cowgirl, so there is that.
2) To be honest, it's just how the gallery was originally coded (I used a pre-made script). If I remember correctly, I didn't think about adding a gallery right at the beginning, so I just used whatever was easily available in the RPG Maker community and didn't give it much thought afterward. Maybe I should look into unlocking the pictures permanently once you find them.

It is quite strange and scary that the game file is a 1 gigabyte EXE file that quietly tries to connect to the Internet after opening.
Does it? That file is the standard installer RPG Maker VX Ace spits out, I had no idea it connected to the internet for anything. If you prefer, you can download the extracted and then zipped into .7z version from .

Man_In_A_Robe

Sep 2, 2018
Can anyone tell me which quest ends the content of cowgirl path? Like which quest is the last where you can get new CG's. The last one I've done called "Cow Corraling", where you brainwash noble girl together with your maid in Solina. Will there be further content on this path?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Can anyone tell me which quest ends the content of cowgirl path? Like which quest is the last where you can get new CG's. The last one I've done called "Cow Corraling", where you brainwash noble girl together with your maid in Solina. Will there be further content on this path?
I think that's the last quest you can get on the cowgirl path, if I remember correctly (unless there is some unusual sequencing players can do to achieve that one early, which is unknown to me).

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Thanks so much, for your efforts and consideration. Will be looking for it in future updates.
Hey, an update to you and everyone else who might have been looking forward to the mouse input. I decided to not go along with it, since a few too many puzzles aren't designed with mouse support in mind, and they simply would force players to switch to keyboard erratically here and there. There are also some other, minor flaws with the scripts (for example, the save/load menu mouse input seems to be slightly off from what you would expect), but the puzzles are the biggest issue, and they are very common in the game. Sorry for getting your hopes up.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Hey, an update to you and everyone else who might have been looking forward to the mouse inout. I decided to not go along with it, since a few too many puzzles aren't designed with mouse support in mind, and they simply would force players to switch to keyboard erratically here and there. There are also some other, minor flaws with the scripts (for example, the save/load menu mouse input seems to be slightly off from what you would expect), but the puzzles are the biggest issue, and they are very common in the game. Sorry for getting your hopes up.
Your efforts are very appreciated.

• Red Heart
Reactions: mdqp

DKlebba

Sep 9, 2021
I'm about 10 hours in, and I'm enjoying a lot of the content, but I got a particular gripe about the art. I know this is common practice with this kind of game, but do you really have to cut the heads off the dudes in all the CGs? Look, if I'm playing a game with a female protagonist and lots of male and female partners, I'm probably already bi, and if I wasn't, I would just stick with the lesbian options and avoid the guys. You've got all these avatars for men that look pretty hot, and 90% of the time you go and obscure their face during the fun bits. It's not a huge deal, I've got a good imagination, but it's pretty annoying.

Also, how do I raise my willpower? I heard it's from the gym chick. Do I need to do her advertisement quest first?

Reactions: KarylSummer

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I'm about 10 hours in, and I'm enjoying a lot of the content, but I got a particular gripe about the art. I know this is common practice with this kind of game, but do you really have to cut the heads off the dudes in all the CGs? Look, if I'm playing a game with a female protagonist and lots of male and female partners, I'm probably already bi, and if I wasn't, I would just stick with the lesbian options and avoid the guys. You've got all these avatars for men that look pretty hot, and 90% of the time you go and obscure their face during the fun bits. It's not a huge deal, I've got a good imagination, but it's pretty annoying.

Also, how do I raise my willpower? I heard it's from the gym chick. Do I need to do her advertisement quest first?
Happy to hear you like the game overall. :)

For the most part, it's a mix of not wanting to give generic characters faces (to avoid confusion with main characters) low resolution (making it harder to include wider angles without sacrificing details even more) and cutting costs.

I believe the majority of the audience is still heterosexual men, who like both types of scenes (like I do! XD). While this means they are less interested in the men, it doesn't mean there is any particular reason to cut them off either. It might also be a habit I have from my old games where I used real pictures, and cutting their faces off was a must, since otherwise you'd see it was always a different guy. XD
I'll keep this in mind for future games. My next project will be in HD, so we should have more room to play around with.

To raise willpower with Carla, you must train with her for a while. She raises your max HP at first, but once you reach the cap (I think it was 20), you don't gain any more HP, instead you gain willpower.

deity

Nov 3, 2017
I think i found a bug in the quest a Shadow from the past, i had to spam the keep looking action (8 times) before it would let me look for a different key.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I think i found a bug in the quest a Shadow from the past, i had to spam the keep looking action (8 times) before it would let me look for a different key.
Can you describe to me more precisely what would happen? Like, you picked "keep looking" and then the game didn't respond when you pressed the left or right button?

Edit: also, did you tap left/right or did you hold down the button?

Jan 28, 2018
mdqp Will there be more updates on the orc village in the next build? Because like the Minotaur village, this is very spicy and right up my alley! :LOL: (y)

Also does being part of either village is mutually exclusive? Since you become Queen in the orc village. Or can you be part of both?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
mdqp Will there be more updates on the orc village in the next build? Because like the Minotaur village, this is very spicy and right up my alley! :LOL: (y)

Also does being part of either village is mutually exclusive? Since you become Queen in the orc village. Or can you be part of both?
We should get more content for it, most likely. The content is mutually exclusive in the sense that the orc village is more like an extended ending, but you'll be able to rewind the path at the end, so you can continue playing the game.

Jan 28, 2018
We should get more content for it, most likely. The content is mutually exclusive in the sense that the orc village is more like an extended ending, but you'll be able to rewind the path at the end, so you can continue playing the game.
Aaah ok. So much like the option to settling down with your babies. Your journey ends by becoming the Orc Queen when choosing to follow Ginnuk. At least to my understanding. Since much like the minotaur village, you can decide to stick being a cow and stay there full time. Except unlike the orc village, for the minotaur village you can still come and go as you please to continue your journey. Where you can occasionally enjoy being bred by the chieftain. Whereas as Orc Queen you are meant to stay there period.

Please clarify whether or not I got it right. Thank you.:giggle: And as always love the game.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Aaah ok. So much like the option to settling down with your babies. Your journey ends by becoming the Orc Queen when choosing to follow Ginnuk. At least to my understanding. Since much like the minotaur village, you can decide to stick being a cow and stay there full time. Except unlike the orc village, for the minotaur village you can still come and go as you please to continue your journey. Where you can occasionally enjoy being bred by the chieftain. Whereas as Orc Queen you are meant to stay there period.

Please clarify whether or not I got it right. Thank you.:giggle: And as always love the game.
Yeah, that's pretty much the idea. I am thinking of adding a way to get captured by Ginnuk even if you complete the quest related to him, so it's easier to to see the orc village, but it will always be a "dead end".

Reactions: SpaceMarine1989
Feb 26, 2018
I'm in chapter 3 (IIRC) doing the quest where you have to go to the catacombs through the sewer, and I can't seem to search for the correct key. The screen comes up with the drawing of the key, however I can't seem to change which key is on screen, if I select "Keep searching." the key doesn't change.

DKlebba

Sep 9, 2021
Is there a guide somewhere to the harem route with the emperor? The walkthrough barely mentions anything about it, other than telling you to watch your "slut points". I wouldn't mind letting someone other than Erica be queen, except that would inevitably result in Sariandi being queen, and she is an idiot.

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes