frasse

Feb 7, 2018
Let's see, if you go east from the guard, you should find a ladder to climb. If you keep going north, you'll reach a snow bridge. If you turn into a mouse, you can pass the bridge. Then you can jump down to the walls.
thank u for ur replay , but i mean the quest ( buried in the snow) and the objectif is to find a secure passage on a cart and cant find the friend who lend us his carriage ans his driver ) ithank u so much

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
thank u for ur replay , but i mean the quest ( buried in the snow) and the objectif is to find a secure passage on a cart and cant find the friend who lend us his carriage ans his driver ) ithank u so much
Oh, right, you are playing version 0.85, right? That part of the quest was finished in the 0.86 update. That version will go public in a couple of weeks, probably.

Reactions: frasse

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Is there plans for the mc to lose her noble status/lands to a dominant person like the ex-slave or the singer?

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
Oh, right, you are playing version 0.85, right? That part of the quest was finished in the 0.86 update. That version will go public in a couple of weeks, probably.
ahh ; ok so we wll wait , thank u again so much. its a good

Reactions: mdqp

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Is there plans for the mc to lose her noble status/lands to a dominant person like the ex-slave or the singer?
I didn't really have any plans for the noble title to change hands. I am planning to have you possibly become a slave to Jin, in a role-reversal, but we'll see if it works or not.

HardtoBuff

Apr 27, 2017
Caliross 0.85b

Changelog

• Added an hypnotist to the game (he works at the circus). He can help with your intelligence and willpower, and give you traits;
  • Added 2 new traits (bimbo and masochist);
  • Tweaked Edith, the secretary job, and certain scenes at the brothel to work with the new traits;
  • Added a scene in the "bikini shop" if you are a bimbo and you already bought the regular bikini, to get a slingshot bikini;
  • Added 1 scene for Kira.
  • Added 1 scene for masochists with the "sadist expert" at the VIP area in QoH.
  • Re-worked the tattoo system a little (added the new options, added descriptions in the preview, added removal option);
  • Added content for bimbos at the beach if you wear the new bikini;
  • Added a new mini-quest for the noble path;
  • Another scene in Solina if you are a bimbo (talk to the "beach-boy" in the house);
  • Added start to chapter 4 (intro, title card, dialogue with Alpharius and Professor Kendar);
  • Added a scene with a new character in Rahib's bar (masochists only) and expanded Rahib's map a tiny bit;
  • Made some slight changes to the pregnancy system, new text for visiting babies, small bonus for caring mothers;

• New quest (available for both guilds in chapter 3);
  • Added 2 new vampire-related scenes (one is not with Beatrix... ^_^);
  • Added 2 new scenes for the secretary job;
  • Added 2 new scenes for swimming/tanning at Solina's beach;
  • Added 7 new dates with Kira;

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
How to get a bimbo trait? Just need to have low intelligence or something else?
Currently, it's just the hypnotist who can give you the bimbo trait. In version 0.87, one of Sonya's paths will also give you the bimbo trait.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
If you use the "Travel sphere" (it's in your key items), you get teleported to a debug room. If you interact with the guy in the bottom left corner, you can unlock the entire picture gallery. Then to get back to where you are, step into the magic circle to the south. :)

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Sorry, but I'd like to know where the circus is.

Edit: found him.

Now, I've gotten all the marked scenes from the sling bikini, but for the life of me I don't understand 'beach boy in the house'. What does that mean?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Now, I've gotten all the marked scenes from the sling bikini, but for the life of me I don't understand 'beach boy in the house'. What does that mean?
There is a character whose name appears as "beach boy" in Solina, until you learn his real name. He lives in the first house you meet when you enter the city (straight south from the inn). He only has a scene for you if you have the bimbo trait, however.

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes