mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I can only say that I do love some pregnancy, because getting creampied over and over again without anything really happening, is kinda irritating to me. And I guess it kinda makes sense with her being more fertile (? at least thats what I remember from the moomoo thing).
Well, it's all about having enough time to work on the system. Pregnancies can get complicated, depending on what you decide to do with them. Plus, I had plans for far more limited content related to pregnancies at first, but I got some complaints from a player, and I decided to expand it more, so now it's taking me extra time to fit elements I didn't consider when I first started working on the game.

She is more fertile (lore-wise), although for the sake of gameplay, pregnancies are under player's control (and de-activated as a default).

Ahegao-chan

Nov 3, 2018
Well, it's all about having enough time to work on the system. Pregnancies can get complicated, depending on what you decide to do with them. Plus, I had plans for far more limited content related to pregnancies at first, but I got some complaints from a player, and I decided to expand it more, so now it's taking me extra time to fit elements I didn't consider when I first started working on the game.

She is more fertile (lore-wise), although for the sake of gameplay, pregnancies are under player's control (and de-activated as a default).
Not complaining about anything here. Already like your game quite alot without it, so take your time to flesh it out. :)
I know it can be difficult to implement a pregnancy system correctly, but having it as an option seems like a good first choice, because that theme can sometimes be a bit controversal.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Not complaining about anything here. Already like your game quite alot without it, so take your time to flesh it out. :)
I know it can be difficult to implement a pregnancy system correctly, but having it as an option seems like a good first choice, because that theme can sometimes be a bit controversal.
Oh, I didn't take it as a complaint, but I figured I'd take the opportunity to explain why things are this way, currently.

My main problem with the mechanics (and why I originally wanted a much smaller, less involved system, kind of like "bad ends" for getting pregnant), is that often the babies are a complete after-thought or a hassle, with nothing resembling a sensible or satisfying way to handle them. Plus, no matter how complicated the mechanics, pregnancies always seem to be "plop this baby out in a few days and then back to business as usual".
That's why I prefer to stop the game during the pregnancy (admittedly, it would be really hard to retro-fit a pregnant player in the normal gameplay anyway), and I am planning to add something more to the interactions with the babies (I'll also feature if you were a "good" or "bad" mother in the ending, when that is in the game). I'd like to also have a small in-game buff of sorts if you keep visiting the kids, so there is an incentive to engage with the gameplay past the pregnancy itself.

Well, these are all just plans at the moment, so I probably should wait until I have something more tangible in the game, before talking about this or that. XD

Sep 10, 2018
Loving this game so far but I'm stuck in the barn with the cows. This is what I get for not paying attention to what my job was supposed to be.

Edit: Hurr Durr worked out it was the feed on the right side of the barn

magicct

May 7, 2017
hello guys! who can post new version 0.84a?
idk if is ok to put this link here, but...

Extrauser

Nov 23, 2017
Changelog

• Added an hypnotist to the game (he works at the circus). He can help with your intelligence and willpower, and give you traits;
  • Added 2 new traits (bimbo and masochist);
  • Tweaked Edith, the secretary job, and certain scenes at the brothel to work with the new traits;
  • Added a scene in the "bikini shop" if you are a bimbo and you already bought the regular bikini, to get a slingshot bikini;
  • Added 1 scene for Kira.
  • Added 1 scene for masochists with the "sadist expert" at the VIP area in QoH.
  • Re-worked the tattoo system a little (added the new options, added descriptions in the preview, added removal option);
  • Added content for bimbos at the beach if you wear the new bikini;
  • Added a new mini-quest for the noble path;
  • Another scene in Solina if you are a bimbo (talk to the "beach-boy" in the house);
  • Added start to chapter 4 (intro, title card, dialogue with Alpharius and Professor Kendar);
  • Added a scene with a new character in Rahib's bar (masochists only) and expanded Rahib's map a tiny bit;
  • Made some slight changes to the pregnancy system, new text for visiting babies, small bonus for caring mothers;
0.84 (CURRENT PUBLIC VERSION)
  • New quest (available for both guilds in chapter 3);
  • Added 2 new vampire-related scenes (one is not with Beatrix... ^_^);
  • Added 2 new scenes for the secretary job;
  • Added 2 new scenes for swimming/tanning at Solina's beach;
  • Added 7 new dates with Kira;

Senrune

Feb 25, 2018
I've been searching high and low but I can't find the Hypnotist. I know in the walk through that he/she is supposed to be at the circus, but he/she isn't showing up for me. Can someone tell me where to find him/her and the requirement for him/her to appear?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I've been searching high and low but I can't find the Hypnotist. I know in the walk through that he/she is supposed to be at the circus, but he/she isn't showing up for me. Can someone tell me where to find him/her and the requirement for him/her to appear?
Well, first thing first, are you playing version 0.85? As you can see in the changelog above, that's when I added the hypnotist.

He appears inside a tent on the eastern side of the circus.

Senrune

Feb 25, 2018
Well, first thing first, are you playing version 0.85? As you can see in the changelog above, that's when I added the hypnotist.

He appears inside a tent on the eastern side of the circus.
Nope, I forgot to update like an idiot, haha. Thank you very much.

Reactions: mdqp

Manohades

Dec 5, 2018
Im really curious If will have more Hanathora wise content , I mean There is the secret statue in the Second temple also Very Nice game ,one scene with the high priestess of the inicial city also would be a Nice idea

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Im really curious If will have more Hanathora wise content , I mean There is the secret statue in the Second temple also Very Nice game ,one scene with the high priestess of the inicial city also would be a Nice idea
Without giving too much away, there will definitely be more hanatora content in the game. Something more for the Santhora's temple is also planned, but I'll have to see how it fits my schedule.

Reactions: Manohades

morel

May 2, 2018
Hi guys I have a question , I'm new to this game and I dunno how to finish chapter 1 and start chapter 2 someone help me pls tnx.

Renonymous

Jul 17, 2018
Hi guys I have a question , I'm new to this game and I dunno how to finish chapter 1 and start chapter 2 someone help me pls tnx.
Change chapters by using your writing desk. It's the bottom left room on the second floor of the house you inherit.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I tried it but it wont work , am I missing smt?
Did you find/read the clue on where to find the next temple? That's pretty much a requirement to move forward. It's in the last room, where you also find the mouse TF.

Apr 21, 2017
Can you tell me how to go to the 3rd temple ? Alpharius said something about a cart outside the guild but the isnt any. And how to active the "mini-quest for the noble path". Thank you

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes