Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
Why doesn't affect tits size (enhancment) on display?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks like same size from start the game, but Erica's tits double time increased

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Looks like same size from start the game, but Erica's tits double time increased
They're not real, just a hypnosis to make her think she has large breasts.
You know how bad back pains she'd have to deal with if her breasts weighted any more.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Why doesn't affect tits size (enhancment) on display?
Did you start with a C cup, and now you have DD? The visuals only increase every 2 cup sizes (so they are grouped as A-B, C-D, DD-E, and then the max size is F-F+), so it might not be as noticeable without comparing them directly, but they should have increased (and it does look like it's DD-E in the picture, at least to me).

Reactions: Del.Mar

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Yea, start with C and now is E cup. Thanks for explanation. What about ass size? How to increase?:)
Ass also has 5 sizes, but it's just a description (flat, skinny, average, bubbly, huge) and it doesn't skip (so each size has a different visual). I can't remember if there are any events that make your butt bigger, but there is a magician in the game that can grow/shrink your body parts (but you must pay her).

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Is it a bug?
Second visit to clothes shop. She wears part of new bikini, but i don't see it
She is talking to herself before trying out the new clothes, as she realizes they would be too small to fit her, so she isn't supposed to wear anything in this scene.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
So there are no progress? Or i need more corrupt her for this part of bikini?
There is a special bikini you can get if you have the "bimbo" trait, but for now that's it. I might add a bit more to the shop later on, however. Also, you can use the bikinis at the beach, of course.

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
there should be a link to the walkthrough in the game's folder.
Yes, i know and i used this document. But there no any solution how to learn this skill, only use it in quests.
May be i'm blind)))
There is a special bikini you can get if you have the "bimbo" trait, but for now that's it.
Bimbo trait implemented on 0.85 version? I use public 0.84

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Yes, i know and i used this document. But there no any solution how to learn this skill, only use it in quests.
May be i'm blind)))

Bimbo trait implemented on 0.85 version? I use public 0.84
You need to complete the first temple, and interact with the statue at the end, that unlocks the transformation.

Yes, the bimbo trait is in version 0.85.

Zanmaraxa

Apr 20, 2018
Quick question (i'm sorry if this has already been asked or answered but i couldn't find it) when will the v-0.85 be public?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Quick question (i'm sorry if this has already been asked or answered but i couldn't find it) when will the v-0.85 be public?
Likely around the 21st. Every month I update the game, and the previous version goes public, so the schedule is more or less predictable.

Syswick

Aug 17, 2018
I tried the game for the first time, so I have some basic and maybe stupid questions:

1. Starting with a basic character, you don't get many "scenes" because you are much to prude. So you have to lower yous stats? How do I? By drinking alcohol?
1b. And the stats don't get up anymore? One beer lowers your stats, and then they stay lower? This is intended so?
2. I found the slime girl and for looking what happens I surrenderd to her. Now I can't - and to be honest - don't want to kill her anymore. Now I can't finish the quest. So I have to kill all monsters if it is intended in the quest? Or are there some pecefull/seductive solutions implemented?
3. I descovered that you can pray for pregnancies in a temple. So the PC can get pregnant? Even by monsters? Cool!

At all, I am not sure I know how this game "should" have played ...
... so sorry for the dumb questions ...

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I tried the game for the first time, so I have some basic and maybe stupid questions:

1. Starting with a basic character, you don't get many "scenes" because you are much to prude. So you have to lower yous stats? How do I? By drinking alcohol?
1b. And the stats don't get up anymore? One beer lowers your stats, and then they stay lower? This is intended so?
2. I found the slime girl and for looking what happens I surrenderd to her. Now I can't - and to be honest - don't want to kill her anymore. Now I can't finish the quest. So I have to kill all monsters if it is intended in the quest? Or are there some pecefull/seductive solutions implemented?
3. I descovered that you can pray for pregnancies in a temple. So the PC can get pregnant? Even by monsters? Cool!

At all, I am not sure I know how this game "should" have played ...
... so sorry for the dumb questions ...
Even if you are a prude, you can still do certain activities that lower your stats. Drinking is a very fast way to get lower stats, but the debuff is supposed to last only 1 time slot (so if you get drunk in the morning, you don't sober up until the afternoon). If you drink too much, you can also get in trouble, and get some special scenes. These are tied to a random chance, and on where you got drunk, with some places having way more scenes than other, since the game is still in development.

You can raise willpower and intelligence back up with some slow methods, or by paying an hypnotist (but the hypnotist loses its ability to raise your stats the more you use it).

If you fight with her and win, you don't have to kill her, actually, but if you don't win, you can't complete the quest. Completing or not the quest has some consequences later on (the forest will have several slimes in chapter 2, and the lumberjacks will leave, if you fail it), and there are also two factions secretly involved with this quest as well. All in all, just do what you think is best at the moment, don't think too much about it. XD

There are some alternative solutions in certain quests, yes.

You can get pregnant, but the system is still a beta, so there are only a couple of people that can get you pregnant in version 0.85 (you can get pregnant if you become intimate with the baker, after working there for a while). I am slowly expanding on it, but it's been slow moving, because I didn't get much feedback on the general idea when I first added it, specifically to hear back from people, so I wasn't sure what players made of it.

Syswick

Aug 17, 2018
Even if you are a prude, you can still do certain activities that lower your stats. Drinking is a very fast way to get lower stats, but the debuff is supposed to last only 1 time slot (so if you get drunk in the morning, you don't sober up until the afternoon). If you drink too much, you can also get in trouble, and get some special scenes. These are tied to a random chance, and on where you got drunk, with some places having way more scenes than other, since the game is still in development.

You can raise willpower and intelligence back up with some slow methods, or by paying an hypnotist (but the hypnotist loses its ability to raise your stats the more you use it).

If you fight with her and win, you don't have to kill her, actually, but if you don't win, you can't complete the quest. Completing or not the quest has some consequences later on (the forest will have several slimes in chapter 2, and the lumberjacks will leave, if you fail it), and there are also two factions secretly involved with this quest as well. All in all, just do what you think is best at the moment, don't think too much about it. XD

There are some alternative solutions in certain quests, yes.

You can get pregnant, but the system is still a beta, so there are only a couple of people that can get you pregnant in version 0.85 (you can get pregnant if you become intimate with the baker, after working there for a while). I am slowly expanding on it, but it's been slow moving, because I didn't get much feedback on the general idea when I first added it, specifically to hear back from people, so I wasn't sure what players made of it.
Thank you very much for the information. I will post my experience with the further gaming when I have time to do so ... :)

Reactions: mdqp

Ahegao-chan

Nov 3, 2018
I can only say that I do love some pregnancy, because getting creampied over and over again without anything really happening, is kinda irritating to me. And I guess it kinda makes sense with her being more fertile (? at least thats what I remember from the moomoo thing).

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes